|May 1, 2015|
Best Available Prospects for Day 2
President, Draft Countdown
Every year there are players who fall through the cracks and are available even though they have no business still being on the board. Here is a look at the best available prospects for Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft based on my Overall rankings:
Best Available - Day Two
1. Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska
2. La'el Collins, OT, L.S.U.
3. Landon Collins, S, Alabama
4. Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona St.
5. Eli Harold, DE, Virginia
6. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma
7. Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
8. Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (FL)
9. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
10. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
11. Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
12. Donovan Smith, OT, Penn St.
13. Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida St.
14. Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi St.
15. Quinten Rollins, CB, Miami (OH)
16. Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
17. Devin Funchess, TE, Michigan
18. Jalen Collins, CB, L.S.U.
19. Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma
20. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
21. Paul Dawson, ILB, T.C.U.
22. Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (FL)
23. Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio St.
24. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio St.
25. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
26. Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi St.
27. A.J. Cann, OG, South Carolina
28. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise St.
29. Clive Walford, TE, Miami (FL)
30. Nate Orchard, DE, Utah
31. Ronald Darby, CB, Florida St.
32. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
Check Out All of the Positional Rankings by Clicking HERE.