PDA

View Full Version : June 1st Cuts

cunningham06
06-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Well it's today, I expect McDougle will get cut. Also Mike Bartrum is still on the roster. He has a pretty well sized salary, so I also expect we will release him and he will retire.

Any big names you guys think will get cut? Also post any news on cuts here.

Black Majic
06-01-2007, 10:09 AM
McDougle better get cut today. I'm watching the other teams for big name cuts. Dante C ect...

bsaza2358
06-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Please post any updates in this thread and in the one on the main NFL forum. Thanks, guys!

dan77733
06-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Because of that rule in the CBA regarding June 1st cuts, dont expect any until tomorrow. As for Culpepper, I dont see him getting cut until final cuts. He doesnt have any bonuses between now and then so there's no reason for the Dolphins to release him. Even if MIA acquires Green (why I dont know), they could still keep Culpepper on the roster. Lemon is crap and I forget who they drafted in the second round. Passing on Quinn was a huge mistake in my opinion.

As for the Eagles, possibly McDougle, Greg Lewis, Barber and Bartrum.

cunningham06
06-02-2007, 02:51 PM
I hate these new NFL rules ruining traditions like June 1st and the first day of FA.

Sniper
06-03-2007, 12:52 AM
McDougle is good as gone. Greg Lewis should be too. Moats could be a candidate, he has done absolutely nothing here. Maybe Buckhalter. Holcomb?

eaglesalltheway
06-04-2007, 01:30 PM
McDougle is good as gone. Greg Lewis should be too. Moats could be a candidate, he has done absolutely nothing here. Maybe Buckhalter. Holcomb?

Holcomb, McDougal, and G Lew are all near the top of my list of expected cuts, with Moats right up there as well. I doubt Buckhalter is on the June first cuts, he may not get cut at all.

bsaza2358
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, we're at June 4, and I don't see any cuts. I wouldn't say they're not coming, but they haven't gone through yet...

Black Majic
06-07-2007, 03:20 PM
i SAW somewhere that bethel johnson got cut. Failed physical

brat316
06-08-2007, 09:23 AM
YEAH but he may come back, for training camp just to compete for a job, if he passes his physical

McDougle gone, Lewis is gone if he gets beat by Jason Avant in Camp. Holcomb will be there untill the first game, just to make sure McNabb does not have the same problem that Culpepper had.

Moats will be around untill camp starts if Nate signs, to see who is the better of the two.

Buckhalter may get cut, if Hunt proves he is better the Buck, but experince might help him stay

CW99
06-27-2007, 08:29 AM
Im hoping Buchalter,Lewis,and McDougle get cut.

bsaza2358
06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
None of these cuts will happen until training camp, I would imagine. We'll see what shakes out with the competition at that point. The Eagles have some decisions to make about their future. I can't see McDougle on this team, but there may be a limited role for Buck and Lewis if the costs work out properly.