PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Recruiting 08

supermario86
06-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I hope we land either Terrelle Pryor or Darrell Scott.

CC
06-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Pryor is not coming to UM, better to believe it now and just cheer for him not to go to OSU.
Darrell Scott we have as good a shot as anyone, as one of his officials, so we will have to wait and see.

sodar21
06-01-2007, 07:14 PM
I hope we land either Terrelle Pryor or Darrell Scott.

Pryor will go either to Ohio State, West Virginia or Pitt. Michigan has a decent shot at Scott. I think Penn State, FSU or UCLA may actually get him.

DoWnThEfiElD
06-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Its all about Will Hill for me, if we get him i will be very happy. There are about 5 RB recruits that i would be happy with- Scott, Deboskie, McGuffie, Polk, and Shaw. I also like Barnes from NC, but im not sure what we are recruiting him for. If i had to pick one it would be Deboskie, for some reason i like him a little more than Scott, but its not by much. With that said im not feeling highly confident of landing either. It would be great to land Hale, Siler or Major aswell, we could really use an elite LB. I also think its important we get Bladwin, Stonum and Hunter. We are in on our fair share of elite players, i really hope we can land some great prospects soon, i want to see our class pick up some momentum before the end of the summer.

Sniper
06-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Imagine....Will Hill, Boubakar Cissoko and Donovan Warren as the secondary....that's about all you need

Merlin
06-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Unlucky on Omar Hunter by the way.....lols

Go Irish.

CC
06-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Unlucky on Omar Hunter by the way.....lols

Go Irish.

Unlucky on beating good football teams by the way.....lols

sweetness34
06-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Um we have a recruiting thread on this board? FWI.