PDA

View Full Version : RT?

Splat
06-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Who do you got starting at RT come opening day?

BPhilb
06-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Who do you got starting at RT come opening day?

It sounds like Chris Terry is the guy. It appears that there are going to be no charges filed against him from his arrest last month.

Splat
06-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm thinking Terry as well as of now but I hope Will Svitek steps up and takes it.

BPhilb
06-01-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm thinking Terry as well as of now but I hope Will Svitek steps up and takes it.

That wouldn't hurt my feeling any either. I'm hoping someone out of this group comes in and impresses in training camp because on the surface there doesn't appear to be a real good option in this group. I liked Terry in Seattle, but his play last season wasn't exactly inspiring. I don't think Taylor has a chance at all because of his size, but hopefully a season on the practice squad will help him to develop into a quality player. In the best of cases maybe he can get some steroids from Welbourne and become an instant stud. :)

villagewarrior
06-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I wasn't aware that no charges were filed against Terry, in that case I would like to switch my vote to Terry. I would prefer if Svitek were able to win it though, I like the athleticism he brings to the table.

adschofield
06-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I voted for Terry, but I would really love it if Svitek or Sampson would step up.

T-RICH49
06-01-2007, 11:24 PM
why is everyone so high on Svitek?I saw nothing in him that makes me think he is a capable starting RT in the league.eather have terry

Ho0k Em'
06-02-2007, 12:12 AM
why is everyone so high on Svitek?I saw nothing in him that makes me think he is a capable starting RT in the league.eather have terry

Total NFL Europe domination.

villagewarrior
06-02-2007, 09:28 AM

The athleticism, former defensive end making the transition, as well as the nasty streak that he has. If he can learn the fundamentals of being an offensive lineman he will be good. That's why everyone is hoping he can earn the job.

Hermstheman83
06-02-2007, 09:57 AM
That and Svitek appears not to get into trouble like Terry has throughout the years.