PDA

View Full Version : U21 Bball draft SARF vs. Charmcity

SeanTaylorRIP
12-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok Vote goes on till saturday night, the winner will be the added score of these votes and the 3 judges voting, each of the 3 judges teams they choose will recieve an additional 15 votes.

Remember this is a draft for a team to win this year, in 3 years, and in 5 years.

SARF:
PG: Jordan Farmar/Mantas Kalnietis
SG: Marcus Williams / Rudy Fernandez
SF: Yaroslav Korolev / Corey Brewer / Danilo Gallinari
PF: Dwight Howard / Ivan Radenovic / Jason Smith
C : Hasheem Thabeet / Aaron Gray / Jason Smith

Charmcity:
PG Monta Ellis/Tywon Lawson/Sergio Rodriguez
SG Luol Deng/ JR Giddens/ Dorell Wright
SF Andrea Bargnani/Donte Greene/Dorell Wright
PF Tyrus Thomas/Tiago Splitter
C Andrew Bogut/ Sofoklis Schortsanitis

D-Unit
12-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Sarfy. His team is more sound.

12-01-2006, 04:34 PM
CCB easily

Windy
12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
JORDAN FARMAR.....JORDAN FARMAR......JORDAN FARMAR

D-Unit
12-01-2006, 05:55 PM
CCB easily
Huh?

12-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I just think he has the best starting lineup in this. All of these players are going to be very good, or are already very good. They all have proved that they can play in the NBA and be effective.

ccB
12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Close one sarf 8)

Ill break it down like this...

Monta Ellis > Farmar
Luol Deng> Marcus Williams
Andrea Bargnani>Yaraslov Korolev
Tyrus Thomas<Dwight Howard
Andrew Bogut> Hasheem Thabeet

Bench

Tywon Lawson> Mantas Kalnietis
Sergio Rodriguez> Mantas Kalnietis
JR Giddens <Rudy Fernandez
Dorrell Wright <Rudy Fernandez (This one im not sure on. But i give it to sarf)
Donte Greene >Corey Brewer (Greene is an elite prospect and will be a star in the leauge. Corey Brewer will be Bruce Bowen. I get points for after 3 years sarf gets points for right now. Long run I like greene better)
Dorrell Wright> Danilo Gallinari
Tiago Splitter> Ivan Radenovic and Jason Smith
Baby Shaq < Aaron Gray (I think Gray is better now but SS will be better in the future. I give it to Gray though because hes safer)

I really dont see how im losing, but atleast its to sarf. :wink: But really I think the only reason im losing this is because of Dwight and one player is not supposed to effect the votes but i think it is because I clearly think I have the better team.

slightlyaraiderfan
12-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Close one sarf 8)

Ill break it down like this...

Monta Ellis > Farmar
Luol Deng> Marcus Williams
Andrea Bargnani>Yaraslov Korolev
Tyrus Thomas<Dwight Howard
Andrew Bogut> Hasheem Thabeet

Bench

Tywon Lawson> Mantas Kalnietis
Sergio Rodriguez> Mantas Kalnietis
JR Giddens <Rudy Fernandez
Dorrell Wright <Rudy Fernandez (This one im not sure on. But i give it to sarf)
Donte Greene >Corey Brewer (Greene is an elite prospect and will be a star in the leauge. Corey Brewer will be Bruce Bowen. I get points for after 3 years sarf gets points for right now. Long run I like greene better)
Dorrell Wright> Danilo Gallinari
Tiago Splitter> Ivan Radenovic and Jason Smith
Baby Shaq < Aaron Gray (I think Gray is better now but SS will be better in the future. I give it to Gray though because hes safer)

I really dont see how im losing, but atleast its to sarf. :wink: But really I think the only reason im losing this is because of Dwight and one player is not supposed to effect the votes but i think it is because I clearly think I have the better team.
More importantly..

sarf>ccb

Shane P. Hallam
12-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Oh, Charmcity wins every fantasy thing in any sport.

Tubby
12-02-2006, 02:58 AM
CCBG easily. When each of your starters can start in the NBA, you win.

Eaglez.Fan
12-02-2006, 10:18 AM
SARf easily, bball is all about the paint now adays, and Thabeet and Howard will own it, offensivly and deffensivly

SeanTaylorRIP
12-02-2006, 12:12 PM
SARf easily, bball is all about the paint now adays, and Thabeet and Howard will own it, offensivly and deffensivly

Is it really? Yes Dho is one of a kind but in general the most dominant players are guards, it's not like it used to be basketball is now a guard dominated game and big men are now guys who shoot from outside, Howard is one of the few true low post big men. That's how a team like the Suns can be successful.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Final Fanvote: CCBG:12, SARF:11, finalized after judging is recieved.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Score from anonymous judge 1 of 3:
Charmcity/SARF: 8-7 to Charm
This is extremely close and I really don't think either of these teams deserve to lose first round. I ultimately went with Charm because his team has a ton of NBA experience but is still young. The main problem I had with SARF's team was him starting Tyrus Thomas at PF. If he went up against Howard, I'm taking Dwight on defense easily and in 5 years I think his scoring will be better as well.

Score so far: CCBG:20, SARF:18

SeanTaylorRIP
12-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Score from anonymous judge 2 of 3:
SARF:
PG: Jordan Farmar/Mantas Kalnietis
SG: Marcus Williams / Rudy Fernandez
SF: Yaroslav Korolev / Corey Brewer / Danilo Gallinari
PF: Dwight Howard / Ivan Radenovic / Jason Smith
C : Hasheem Thabeet / Aaron Gray / Jason Smith

Charmcity:
PG Monta Ellis/Tywon Lawson/Sergio Rodriguez
SG Luol Deng/ JR Giddens/ Dorell Wright
SF Andrea Bargnani/Donte Greene/Dorell Wright
PF Tyrus Thomas/Tiago Splitter
C Andrew Bogut/ Sofoklis Schortsanitis

Oh man, this is tight. Charm 9 Sarf 6. I look at Charm's starters, and he has NBA starters galore, which is unreal in itself. Toss in a few nice guys off the bench, and wow. Sarf has some guys (Howard and Williams,) with big names, but moreso guys that could work together. I think it would be a real battle as both teams have some depth to use. I think Charm has more of a chance at all three stages. He has real legit guys now, but most of them (Thomas pops out at me,) will improve with time, and THAT is beastly.

Score so far: Birdie:29, SARF:24

SeanTaylorRIP
12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Ok so my last judge didn't come through so this is final.