PDA

View Full Version : U21 BBall Draft Tedginn vs. Brodeur

SeanTaylorRIP
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok Vote goes on to Saturday night, the winner will be the added score of these votes and the 3 judges voting, each of the 3 judges teams they choose will recieve an additional 15 votes.

Remember this is a draft for a team to win this year, in 3 years, and in 5 years.

TedGinnShow:
PG - Chris Paul - Darren Collison
SG - Chase Budinger - Daequan Cook - Tyreke Evans
SF - Gerald Green - Quincy Pondexter
PF - Saer Sene - Robin Lopez - Patrick Patterson
C - Hilton Armstrong - DeAndre Jordan

Brodeur:
PG: Kyle Lowry/Rajon Rondo
SG: Martell Webster/Morris Almond/Josh Shipp
SF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute/Shawne Williams
PF: Marvin Williams/Alexis Ajinca/Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Darko/Roy Hibbert/Alexis Ajinca/Vladimir Dasic

SeanTaylorRIP
12-01-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't like Saer Sene at PF at all.

D-Unit
12-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Brody wins this one.

thetedginnshow
12-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I messed up in this one not paying attention to who I was picking most of the time. Oh well. As long as I'm not absolutely last...

ccB
12-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I voted Brodeur. He has way more depth.

Tubby
12-02-2006, 02:56 AM
I voted tedginn because Quincy Pondexter is an offensive beast. And he has more seattle natives/seattle players than the other guy. And he's a seahawk fan.

ccB
12-02-2006, 02:21 PM
I voted tedginn because Quincy Pondexter is an offensive beast. And he has more seattle natives/seattle players than the other guy. And he's a seahawk fan.Great reason for voting !! :roll:

Tubby
12-03-2006, 11:49 PM
I voted tedginn because Quincy Pondexter is an offensive beast. And he has more seattle natives/seattle players than the other guy. And he's a seahawk fan.Great reason for voting !! :roll:

Who's beating who in fantasy basketball? now shut up.

ccB
12-04-2006, 09:48 AM

Im going to pull a D unit here. Who are you? I had no idea who you were and had to check all my fantasy leagues to even see which one your talking about. So i am glad that it means so much to you to be in front of the legend that is Charm City Byrdgang. :wink:
1. Its like the 4th week of the season so I wouldnt brag about your position yet.
2. I am right behind you in 2nd place..
3. Scored more points than you last week against a higher rated opponent than you did.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Final Fanvote:Brodeur 12, TedGinn 6, score finalized after I recieve judging.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Score from anonymous judge 1 of 3:

TedGinn/Brodeur: 12-3 to Brodeur
This was the most lopsided matchup IMO. Brodeur has crazy depth and a ton of potential. Darko has looked good recently and I think he could become a star in the NBA. For me this one isn't even close.

Score so far: Brodeur:24, TedGinn:9

SeanTaylorRIP
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Score from anonymous judge 2 of 3:
TedGinnShow:
PG - Chris Paul - Darren Collison
SG - Chase Budinger - Daequan Cook - Tyreke Evans
SF - Gerald Green - Quincy Pondexter
PF - Saer Sene - Robin Lopez - Patrick Patterson
C - Hilton Armstrong - DeAndre Jordan

Brodeur:
PG: Kyle Lowry/Rajon Rondo
SG: Martell Webster/Morris Almond/Josh Shipp
SF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute/Shawne Williams
PF: Marvin Williams/Alexis Ajinca/Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Darko/Roy Hibbert/Alexis Ajinca/Vladimir Dasic

TedGinnShow 11, Brodeur 4. I think Tedginnshow has the playmakers to get it done, but most of it I contribute to depth. In my opinion, Brodeur's depth is horrendous, and it would really make for a battle. In terms of longterm, I throw Brodeur some points as he has a team that can improve over time and make a dent. But overall, you have to go with Show's depth, playmakers, and ability to make some plays in the paint.

Score so far: Tedginnshow:20, Brodeur:28

Tubby
12-05-2006, 07:52 PM

Im going to pull a D unit here. Who are you? I had no idea who you were and had to check all my fantasy leagues to even see which one your talking about. So i am glad that it means so much to you to be in front of the legend that is Charm City Byrdgang. :wink:
1. Its like the 4th week of the season so I wouldnt brag about your position yet.
2. I am right behind you in 2nd place..
3. Scored more points than you last week against a higher rated opponent than you did.

You might be joking or something, but Im going to post like youre not.

We both played RF4L. I beat him 7-2, you beat him 5-4.
We both played Hinrich's hippies, and we both beat him 5-4
We both played Pointy. I beat him 7-2, and you beat him 6-3.

While we're on the topic, are you interested in Ben Wallace?

SeanTaylorRIP
12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Ok so my last judge didn't come through so this is final.