PDA

View Full Version : AFC vs. NFC... Tougher Conference?

CM4
12-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Whose tougher conference?

I say AFC, because im a Chargers fan and because the NFC is soft!

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-02-2006, 03:27 AM
The NFC has really only 2 good teams right now the boys and the bears.
Saints are good but i put em as overachievers.

yourfavestoner
12-02-2006, 03:31 AM
This is a joke, right?

AdrianWilson12
12-02-2006, 04:13 AM
Lets put it this way Jacksonville and Cincinatti who are 7th and 8th in the AFC would, in my opinion, be 3rd and 4th best in the NFC.

I think the 32-20 advantage for the AFC in interconference results says it all.

Canadian_kid16
12-02-2006, 07:13 AM
This has to be a joke thread...the NFC sucks...

12-02-2006, 07:20 AM
lol who voted NFC ?

The Unseen
12-02-2006, 08:39 AM
The proverbial "is the sky blue?" question.

12-02-2006, 09:16 AM
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Me either. I don't get why people thought the NFC was gonna be better. AFC>NFC. It's been that way for a while now.

Geo
12-02-2006, 11:42 AM
This is a joke, right?

NIN1984
12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure AFC is better, NFC best team the Bears have 2 loses both to AFC teams

sweetness34
12-02-2006, 12:06 PM
I voted NFC just because of how idiotic this topic is. :lol:

roughrider30
12-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.

what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

BehrenMan007
12-02-2006, 02:57 PM
this topic should be deleted.
nfc has only 1 good team (Da Bears) and theyre no where near indy or sd or even nwe

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-02-2006, 03:05 PM

what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen

Good point. A few years ago, before Denver won their first Super Bowl, the NFC won like 15 in a row or something like that I think. now look what's happened, the AFC is clearly thebetter conference top to bottom.

PalmerToCJ
12-02-2006, 04:13 PM
:lol:

Twiddler
12-02-2006, 04:41 PM
NFC by a long shot.... (Just kidding, dear god what kind of question is this?!?!)

Paul
12-02-2006, 04:49 PM
AFC, no doubt.

But I think in the playoffs, the NFC will have closer and more entertaining games. Not because there better, but because all the teams equally suck(mediocre).

cunningham06
12-02-2006, 10:53 PM
AFC for sure who voted NFC? :lol:

yodabear
12-02-2006, 11:07 PM
This is like asking what is better the AL or the NL.

draftguru151
12-02-2006, 11:10 PM

I think is is funny that someone from the NL won and it wasn't even the Mets.

someone447
12-02-2006, 11:29 PM

It is humorous? It's parity.

Namy
12-03-2006, 12:00 AM
easy reason why. Everyone overrated the Panthers. I may have been one of the FEW ppl who thought the Panthers were gonna be just above average while everyone on this board seemed to have them as title contenders. Anyways, a part of why the NFC has stubmled is also due to injuries. The GMen were REALLY good before all of those injuries. Eagles were still in the hunt when McNabb was healthy, etc. However, even then, it's not even close. AFC by a long shot.

roughrider30
12-03-2006, 12:03 AM

It is humorous? It's parity.

yea, yea i noticed that after i posted it. i was thinking no one would catch that. my bad

Flyboy
12-03-2006, 12:14 AM

*yawns* Yeah, we've overachieved to seven wins. And, currently tied with Dallas and Seattle for the second best record in the NFC. Yep.

yodabear
12-03-2006, 12:40 AM

So I say some1 from the NFC not named the Bears will win the super bowl.

Windy
12-03-2006, 12:44 AM

So I say some1 from the NFC not named the Bears will win the super bowl.

Cards wont get far in the playoffs for 5 years. Weaver should leave now get outta there. Colorado Rockies will win the pennant most likely mmkay

Tubby
12-03-2006, 12:40 PM

*yawns* Yeah, we've overachieved to seven wins. And, currently tied with Dallas and Seattle for the second best record in the NFC. Yep.

To be tied with the cowboys and the gods only proves that the saints are overachieving.

The AFC is the better conference, but not by as much as people think.

Flyboy
12-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Or just a good football team, but whatever.