PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Jones value

J-Hype
06-05-2007, 08:10 PM
believe me i like this guy but what do you think we could get if we traded him?

Scotty D
06-05-2007, 08:18 PM
His problems start with the O-line. Well that is when is healthly. His value is about as low as it can get right now.

WMD
06-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I'd say a 3rd Rounder at the most..

detroit4life
06-05-2007, 09:39 PM
RB's dont have value look at willis being traded for a 3rd RB's seem to very expendable now a days in this league we could probably get a 3rd but coming off his injury probably a 4th maybe even a 5th until he proves he can return to where he was before

Addict
06-06-2007, 08:51 AM
I'd say a 3rd Rounder at the most..

Yeah probably something like that.

Can I just say it is a joy to see your wacky sig bag, WMD? I've missed her very much

Mythos
06-06-2007, 06:05 PM
RB's dont have value look at willis being traded for a 3rd RB's seem to very expendable now a days in this league we could probably get a 3rd but coming off his injury probably a 4th maybe even a 5th until he proves he can return to where he was before

Good point, and at some level I can accept this, but I'm at a total loss trying to understand it. A good RB touches the ball maybe 1 out of every 3 plays on offense, critical red zone role, can help to bring 8 in-the-box ....

KJ didn't put up good numbers last year, but I thought is was night and day with him in there as opposed to the Arlen-Cason corkgun.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
06-07-2007, 01:45 PM
KJ put up good receiving numbers last year. Martz found a way to get him the ball even though the line stunk. 61 receptions is pretty good for a RB. KJ had over 1,200 all purpose yards and 8tds in only 13.5 games(Zona game injured 2nd Quarter and even Min game he missed some time with Lisfranc injury). KJ had some trouble fumbling problems early on in the year and needs to work on his redzone ability to get the score. However, with a better O-line, CJ taking pressure off the other receivers and Duckett our redzone woes may lessened a great deal. Tatum Bell can give us that long home run and KJ can pound the ball between the twenties and catch the ball out of the backfield. KJ needs to work on his pass blocking as well. 63 sacks is not all on the line. Some could be Kitna, coverage sacks or KJ missing an assignment. Lets hope KJ is healthy.

Mythos
06-08-2007, 06:31 AM
KJ put up good receiving numbers last year. Martz found a way to get him the ball even though the line stunk. 61 receptions is pretty good for a RB. KJ had over 1,200 all purpose yards and 8tds in only 13.5 games(Zona game injured 2nd Quarter and even Min game he missed some time with Lisfranc injury). KJ had some trouble fumbling problems early on in the year and needs to work on his redzone ability to get the score. However, with a better O-line, CJ taking pressure off the other receivers and Duckett our redzone woes may lessened a great deal. Tatum Bell can give us that long home run and KJ can pound the ball between the twenties and catch the ball out of the backfield. KJ needs to work on his pass blocking as well. 63 sacks is not all on the line. Some could be Kitna, coverage sacks or KJ missing an assignment. Lets hope KJ is healthy.

Good point on the all-purpose yards. I was thinking yds/carry when I made the statement. I place the big portion of the blame for the sacks and QB fumbles on the scheme.

Notredameleo
06-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Please dont trade KJ....!