PDA

View Full Version : NBA Dynasty: Who's next?

RoyHall#1
06-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Who will win the most ships in the next 8 years?

Dallas Mavericks

C Chris Kaman
PF Al Harrington
SF Marvin Williams
SG Joe Johnson
PG Deron Williams
6th Nene

Toronto Raptors

C: Al Jefferson
PF: Carlos Boozer
SF: Kevin Durant
SG: Andre Igoudala
PG: Devin Harris

Bench:
from PG through PF

I got Boris Diaw backing up

New York Knicks

C Eddy Curry
PF Andrew Bynum
SF Luol Deng
SG Josh Howard
PG Jameer Nelson
6th J.J. Redick

fenikz
06-06-2007, 03:26 PM
where are the 6 other teams that are supposed to be in this?

Chucky
06-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Regarding the Knicks, Curry is playing out of position at PF, plus with his heart condition, i dont think you can really trust that he will play 8 more years. Luol Deng is also out of position at SG.

LTgiants
06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Regarding the Knicks, Curry is playing out of position at PF, plus with his heart condition, i dont think you can really trust that he will play 8 more years. Luol Deng is also out of position at SG.

what a minute that isnt my roster wtf i never said put curry at pf and luol deng at sg you should know this better then anyone after our argument

THIS IS THE REAL KNICKS ROSTER

C Eddy Curry
PF Andrew Bynum
Sf Luol Deng
Sg Josh Howard
Pg Jameer Nelson

Chucky
06-06-2007, 05:10 PM
what a minute that isnt my roster wtf i never said put curry at pf and luol deng at sg you should know this better then anyone after our argument

C Eddy Curry
PF Andrew Bynum
Sf Luol Deng
Sg Josh Howard
Pg Jameer Nelson

In that case, Bynum is not a good fit at PF, and howard isnt a good fit at SG. YOur team consists of two C's, two SF's and a PG

Scotty D
06-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Was there a rule of not drafting the good players?

Chucky
06-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Its for over the next 8 years, and we were only allowed one bench player, so u couldnt draft any old players really, one max.

RoyHall#1
06-06-2007, 05:27 PM

C Eddy Curry
PF Andrew Bynum
Sf Luol Deng
Sg Josh Howard
Pg Jameer Nelson

You never said put Curry at C either. And I always had Deng at SF and Howard at SG like you wanted. I'll flip Bynum and Curry.

Eagles own the NFC East
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
raps are the best here.

LTgiants
06-06-2007, 07:04 PM
You never said put Curry at C either. And I always had Deng at SF and Howard at SG like you wanted. I'll flip Bynum and Curry.

i realized about howard and deng after i posted i just saying thats how i wanted after i read chucky's posts about my team and i assumed the whole curry thing was assumed

LTgiants
06-06-2007, 07:05 PM
In that case, Bynum is not a good fit at PF, and howard isnt a good fit at SG. YOur team consists of two C's, two SF's and a PG

bynum is to a good fit a pf and howard is a good fit at sg not as good as sf though