PDA

View Full Version : "Oops Wrong Sport" draft

OSUGiants17
06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
pick a sport(Football, Baseball, Hockey or Basketball) and a team from that sport then we will have a draft were u can only draft players from sports other than your teams sport. For example, if you pick football then you can only draft people in the MLB,NBA, or NHL. Only 2 people per sport therefore only 8 people can join. depending on the sport you pick the more or less # of rounds there are in your draft, you will only draft starters(if you pick Baseball then your draft will have 14 rounds, if you pick basketball then your draft will have 5 round same thing with hokey, and if you pick football then your draft will have 22 rounds) I got Giants and can only draft NBA, MLB, and NHL players.
If you have any questions just ask ;)

KCJ58
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
pick a sport(Football, Baseball, Hockey or Basketball) and a team from that sport then we will have a draft were u can only draft players from sports other than your teams sport. For example, if you pick football then you can only draft people in the MLB,NBA, or NHL. Only 2 people per sport therefore only 8 people can join. depending on the sport you pick the more or less # of rounds there are in your draft, you will only draft starters(if you pick Baseball then your draft will have 14 rounds, if you pick basketball then your draft will have 5 round same thing with hokey, and if you pick football then your draft will have 22 rounds) I got Giants and can only draft NBA, MLB, and NHL players.
If you have any questions just ask ;)

i down to be in it

OSUGiants17
06-06-2007, 08:25 PM
i down to do Hockey

k nice choice

OSUGiants17
06-07-2007, 08:09 PM
please join.