PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson status

dc4life
06-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.

Splat
06-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.

Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.

dc4life
06-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.

Thanks for the info man.