PDA

View Full Version : MMA SIM LEAGUE(Finished Drafting)

Pages : 1 [2]

Nerv
01-06-2007, 07:12 PM
our commish is just a stoner :D

ccB
01-06-2007, 10:02 PM
our commish is just a stoner :DCouldnt have said it better myself. That just about sums it up.

comahan
01-07-2007, 03:16 PM
lazy ass commish.

ccB
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
First PPV card has been set...

TOKYO CITY GANG BANG

Tokyo,Japan - PRIDE FC Rules - 2 championships up for grabs

Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell for the LHW Championship
Takanori Gomi vs Joachim Hansen for the LW Championship
Georges St. Pierre vs Matt Hughes WW no. 1 contender match
Rampage Jackson vs Shogun Rua LHW no 1 contender match
Tim Sylvia vs Fedor Emelianenko HW no 1 contender match
Andrei Arlovski vs Mirko Cro Cop Flipovic
Kid Yammamoto vs Vitor Ribeiro
Hayato Sakurai vs Genki Sudo
Bob Sapp vs Aleks Emelianenko
Akira Kikuchi vs Jake Shields

ccB
01-08-2007, 03:43 PM
RESULTS:

AKIRA KIKUCHI DEFEATS JAKE SHIELDS BY SUB / HAMMER LOCK AT THE TIME OF 8 : 58 OF ROUND 1

ALEKSANDER EMELIANENKO DEFEATS BOB SAPP BY TKO / REFEREE STOPPAGE / JAB AT THE TIME OF 4 : 43 OF ROUND 1

GENKI SUDO DEFEATS HAYATO SAKURAI BY TKO / REFEREE STOPPAGE / ROUNDHOUSE PUNCH AT THE TIME OF 6 : 15 OF ROUND 2

VITOR RIBEIRO DEFEATS NORIFUMI YAMAMOTO BY SUB / DOUBLE ARM BAR AT THE TIME OF 8 : 44 OF ROUND 1

MIRKO CRO COP FILIPOVIC DEFEATS ANDREI ARLOVSKI BY KO / OVERHEAD RIGHT AT THE TIME OF 1 : 37 OF ROUND 2

GEORGES ST.PIERRE DEFEATS MATT HUGHES BY KO / GROUND STRIKES / GROUND STRIKES AT THE TIME OF 8 : 12 OF ROUND 2

FEDOR EMELIANENKO DEFEATS TIM SYLVIA BY UNANIMOUS DECISION AT THE TIME OF 10 : 0 OF ROUND 2

MAURICIO SHOGUN RUA DEFEATS QUINTON JACKSON BY UNANIMOUS DECISION AT THE TIME OF 10 : 0 OF ROUND 2

TAKANORI GOMI DEFEATS JOACHIM HANSEN BY UNANIMOUS DECISION AT THE TIME OF 10 : 0 OF ROUND 2

WANDERLEI SILVA DEFEATS CHUCK LIDDELL BY KO/ SERIES OF PUNCHES AT THE TIME OF 7:47 OF ROUND 1

NEW LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/ce/200px-Takanori_Gomi.jpg

TAKANORI GOMI

NEW LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

http://www.cagewarriors.com/uploads/Wanderlei%20Silva%20(c)_02.jpg

WANDERLEI SILVA

NOTES:

Big Nog vs Antonio Silva HW Championship match next PPV
Rich Franklin vs David Loiseau MW Championship match
Karo Parisyn vs Georges St. Pierre WW Championship Match
Anderson Silva vs Matt Lindland MW #1 Contender match
Genki Sudo vs Vitor Riberio LW #1 Contender match next PPV

Rob S
01-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Chuck wants a rematch to complete the trilogy, this time back in America!

And Cro Cop is outraged that he hasn't been given a shot at the title.

ccB
01-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Chuck wants a rematch to complete the trilogy, this time back in America!

And Cro Cop is outraged that he hasn't been given a shot at the title.If Wandy beats Shogun, Chucks next in line. Cro Cop is in the hunt for the title too.

Nerv
01-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Chuck knows he will get his ass knocked out every single time he ventures out of America. We already fought with your weak UFC rules, I think the rubber match needs to be fought with some IVTO rules.

reigle9
01-10-2007, 11:43 AM
GSP has two straight title defenses?

ccB
01-10-2007, 03:17 PM
GSP has two straight title defenses?GSP isnt the champ, The fight against matt hughes was for #1 contender. Karo is the champ.

ccB
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I have not forgotten about this, just to let everyone know.

ccB
02-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Bump, I eventually wanna get back to this when i get more free time.

comahan
02-25-2007, 11:11 AM
:!: :!:

Its aliveeeeee

Rob S
02-26-2007, 01:34 AM
haha, wow. Can't believe this coming back. On another note, PRIDE 33 was one of the best MMA cards in a long time.

ccB
02-26-2007, 11:48 AM
haha, wow. Can't believe this coming back. On another note, PRIDE 33 was one of the best MMA cards in a long time.
Yeah it was nothing short of spectacular.

aaronm_rand
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey guys. I run a sim league myself using this same simulater! In my league you can create a fighter, train him, move him through the ranks, join teams, and challenge opponents as well as fight in Vale Tudo, Grappling and Kickboxing matches aside from MMA. I run over 17 events a month so you'll have plenty of fights!

Please check it out, it's called Jaguar and Panther FC (There's two MMA leagues, you have to join one).

If you like this you'll like that!

http://z6.invisionfree.com/MMASimLeague/index.php?act=idx