PDA

View Full Version : Inside Minicamp: Ravens

ChewyRaven318
06-09-2007, 01:37 AM
Did any of you guys watch this?

I missed the first showing so I'm watching it now. If anyone hasn't seen this, they are focusing a lot on the 2-minute drill. They showed both first and second teams, McNair looked to be well and on form, but was very conservative with his passing, whereas Boller threw more bombs that were completely off target. Our O-line, both first and second team looked good. Musa was on first team, Anderson on second team, so no McGahee action. Our D looks good as always.

If anyone watched this, what did you think?

niel89
06-09-2007, 05:50 AM

I missed the first showing so I'm watching it now. If anyone hasn't seen this, they are focusing a lot on the 2-minute drill. They showed both first and second teams, McNair looked to be well and on form, but was very conservative with his passing, whereas Boller threw more bombs that were completely off target. Our O-line, both first and second team looked good. Musa was on first team, Anderson on second team, so no McGahee action. Our D looks good as always.

sounds about right

Ravens1991
06-09-2007, 09:25 AM
o yea Niel. Were can I see that?

BigDawg819
06-09-2007, 11:07 AM
I watched it, didn't see Clarence Moore at all so things must be going well.

niel89
06-09-2007, 06:03 PM
I watched it, didn't see Clarence Moore at all so things must be going well.

were talking about practice. not even a game. were talking about practice.

Clarence "Touchdown" Moore is a game time player.

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 12:30 PM
were talking about practice. not even a game. were talking about practice.

Clarence "Touchdown" Moore is a game time player.

Not on this team.

Ravens1991
06-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Were can I see this thing?

dcarey20
06-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Is this the special on NFL Network? It was a pretty good program, it was cool to see all the draft picks and McGahee in uniform.

Ravens1991
06-10-2007, 01:57 PM
yea I love all of our draft picks, I like how we also set up our draft to have a great team for the future.

niel89
06-10-2007, 06:21 PM
did you guys hear that McAllister tried to offer McGahee #21 for money?

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I wish McGahee would have taken it so Mac could have moved back to #28 and then I would get a 28 CMac jersey, but no just another reason to dislike McGahee!

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I wish McGahee would have taken it so Mac could have moved back to #28 and then I would get a 28 CMac jersey, but no just another reason to dislike McGahee!

Damn that McGahee!

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 07:52 PM

You basically lied about the whole thing.

I just watched it and here is the truth, McNair looked decent until the team got down to the 10 then all his throws were high. Kyle's first pass was perfect but of course Devard Darling dropped it, Kyle missed Devard on a long throw down the middle. Corey Ivy blanketed Devard Darling and completely shut him down, P.J. Daniels looked good out of the backfield as a receiver. Ben Grubbs was talking with JO alot. McGahee saw action with the first team as well as Anderson and Musa also, PJ Daniels, and someone wearing #34 were the 2nd team RBs. Basically McNair looked good for the most part, Boller looked good for the most part, the RBs didnt look good rushing the ball, but they all seemed great out of the backfield, and Devard Darling is a piece of s**t waste of life, and will hopefully be cut to keep a roster spot open for someone who deserves it.

dcarey20
06-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah P.J. did look good.

niel89
06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
i also happy that some of the defesive vets are really staying in shape. i keep hearing how good of shape Ray lewis and pryce are in. pryce reportedly ran a 4.5 this offseason.

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
i also happy that some of the defesive vets are really staying in shape. i keep hearing how good of shape Ray lewis and pryce are in. pryce reportedly ran a 4.5 this offseason.

Yeah because we always have to worry about our defense. :rolleyes:

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Oh yeah P.J. did look good.

He still has to prove to me that he won't fumble every time the opposing team hits him, but he looked like he had a pretty good burst once the ball was in his hands.

Ravens1991
06-10-2007, 09:25 PM
were can I see this?

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 09:28 PM
were can I see this?

NFL Network it's probably OnDemand.

Ravens1991
06-11-2007, 06:10 AM
thanks.........

America
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I didnt think that the offense flowed very well with Boller in it. A lot of the plays were off.

dcarey20
06-11-2007, 02:36 PM
He still has to prove to me that he won't fumble every time the opposing team hits him, but he looked like he had a pretty good burst once the ball was in his hands.

True...I really hope he can be a contributer this season, maybe as a 3rd down back at times. Obviously nothing big but I really liked him at Georgia Tech, and I was happy when we drafted him. It would be cool to see him get maybe 1 or 2 touches every game.