PDA

View Full Version : Adarius Bowman

HoopsDemon12
06-09-2007, 02:52 PM
I just bought sporting new's vollege football preview and was flipping randomly through the pages to see if anyhting caught my eye... then i saw that name adarius bowman and his stats.. 60 rec 1181 yards and 12 tds.. i looked up some more and him and he seems to be physical and loves blocking... yet has great hands and good break away speed.... why havnt i heard more about him?

Not to mention he is 6'4 220

BamaFalcon59
06-09-2007, 02:55 PM
He is pretty well known.

300 of his yards and 4 of his TDs came from one game though.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-09-2007, 02:56 PM
He's been a subject on this board since I believe the middle of last season, when Scott brought him up after his 13 catch, 300 yard, 4 touchdown performance against Kansas.

HoopsDemon12
06-09-2007, 02:56 PM
He is pretty well known.

300 of his yards and 4 of his TDs came from one game though.

well usually with the amount of hype guys get on these boards... with those numbers and measurements i thought i would have heard more of him on hear...

simms2clayton
06-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Adarius Bowman is one of the top 5 WRs in college football. Great size and game speed. Underrated player.

Don Vito
06-09-2007, 06:14 PM
He is my #3 WR prospect in this class to Earl Bennet and Manningham, he just snuck in over DeSean Jackson and Sweed. This is an extremely talented class and Bowman is arguably the most complete in my eyes. He is huge, physical, has good hands, good production against Big 12 competition, can jump, and can run. I see him as a top 15 talent, and his stock has the potential to skyrocket (or fall due to a deep and talented WR class) this season.

ENIGMATIC 1
06-09-2007, 07:17 PM
This guy seems to ba man-child. What player would you guys compare him to?

jbeans187
06-09-2007, 07:23 PM
He is my #3 WR prospect in this class to Earl Bennet and Manningham, he just snuck in over DeSean Jackson and Sweed. This is an extremely talented class and Bowman is arguably the most complete in my eyes. He is huge, physical, has good hands, good production against Big 12 competition, can jump, and can run. I see him as a top 15 talent, and his stock has the potential to skyrocket (or fall due to a deep and talented WR class) this season.

Desean Jackson #4?????

Phrost
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
loves blocking

Seems to be the pattern from LSU WRs. Clayton, Bowman, Bowe....Do they breed these animals like this or do they recruit smashmouth players?

Michigan
06-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Desean Jackson #4?????

What's wrong with that? This is a fantastic year for WR's and Jackson's size doesn't help him when compared to the other recievers.

Michigan
06-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Seems to be the pattern from LSU WRs. Clayton, Bowman, Bowe....Do they breed these animals like this or do they recruit smashmouth players?

Bowman goes to Oklahoma State

simms2clayton
06-09-2007, 08:49 PM
This guy seems to ba man-child. What player would you guys compare him to?

I think he compares to Javon Walker.

HoopsDemon12
06-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I think he compares to Javon Walker.

prolly gonna get bashed but a baby T.O maybe?

jbeans187
06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
What's wrong with that? This is a fantastic year for WR's and Jackson's size doesn't help him when compared to the other recievers.

I think he should be number 1. Hes got the gamebreaking ability of Ginn, but is an overall better wr. Remember reach or not Ginn went #9 overall, so depending on the teams at the top of the draft next year Jackson should be the number 1 wr taken

Don Vito
06-09-2007, 10:39 PM
I think he should be number 1. Hes got the gamebreaking ability of Ginn, but is an overall better wr. Remember reach or not Ginn went #9 overall, so depending on the teams at the top of the draft next year Jackson should be the number 1 wr taken

It all depends on how this season plays out. Like I said, Bennet, Manningham, Bowman, Jackson, and Sweed are all great prospects and are VERY close in my eyes. The 2007 WR class was great, but 2008 looks to be absolutly ridiculous.

fenikz
06-09-2007, 11:09 PM
he is by far my favorite WR prospects in this draft, he is the entire package, hands, routes, & blocking

Don Vito
06-09-2007, 11:12 PM
he is by far my favorite WR prospects in this draft, he is the entire package, hands, routes, & blocking

Exactly, he has it all. He is huge at 6-4 220, will probably run around a 4.5, catches almost everything, can jump, can block, and is a big-time playmaker. He definitely has some of the best NFL potential (if not the best) out of the top tier of wideouts from the 2008 juniors and seniors.

HoopsDemon12
06-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Exactly, he has it all. He is huge at 6-4 220, will probably run around a 4.5, catches almost everything, can jump, can block, and is a big-time playmaker. He definitely has some of the best NFL potential (if not the best) out of the top tier of wideouts from the 2008 juniors and seniors.

I think he may be a safer pick to be a sloid contributer... because a lot of people will be wary of manningham and jacksons wieghts, and how much of a beating they will be able to take taht at the next level.EB and sweed will be in top consideration to but there is gonna be something that comes up agasint them to... i think this year its gonna come down to the teams prefered wide-out... cause they all have problems but are extremly good in there own ways

OhioState
06-10-2007, 04:10 PM
i might compare him to Anquan Boldin

HoopsDemon12
06-12-2007, 10:40 PM
i might compare him to Anquan Boldin

although boldin is like a running back after the catch.. that guy is amazing to watch... in that regard i dont see him being close to boldin