PDA

View Full Version : Zach Frazer to transfer

SuperKevin
06-10-2007, 10:23 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2899577

RS Freshman with good size and a strong arm was the odd man out in the Notre Dame QB race. Rutgers, ECU, Miami are among the teams that are interested

Don Vito
06-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Don't you mean Zach Frazer, I saw this earlier

Good decision though, looks like ND is set at QB.

-black
06-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Frazer is a really good prospect. Def made the right choice. Rutgers would seem like a great fit for him

HoopsDemon12
06-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Frazer is a really good prospect. Def made the right choice. Rutgers would seem like a great fit for him

definatly agree on that one! ya there wasnt really any way he was getting on that field... great talent at the QB spot and everyone loves jimmy... i dont see why though

sodar21
06-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Got out early enough that he can still make something of his career. He was idiot to go to Notre Dame knowing that the golden boy was coming the next year. And Notre Dame is bringing in another elite QB prospect in the 08 class.

Philliez01
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM
I'd love to see him go to Rutgers! Ryan Cubit, Ryan Hart and Mike Teel all leave/left a lot to be desired and I think getting Frazer would be the best thing for the program. The first QB since Mike McMahon with pro potential? As good as Hart is doing in af2, I pray Frazer comes over!

Bem1
06-10-2007, 01:02 PM
and then there was 3. Joe Schad said he would most likely end up at Uconn or Rutgers today

Michigan
06-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Bleh. I was kinda rooting for him to win the job since Clausen and Sharpley won't even give Michigan a decent game.

Notredameleo
06-10-2007, 04:09 PM
ND will own Michigan....I think..LOL

mqtirishfan
06-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Yep, good move by Frazier. With Clausen coming in and Crist coming in next year, the QB spot is locked down.

dware_94
06-10-2007, 07:30 PM

michigan's going to destroy ND....again

princefielder28
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM

Schiano was lure him in

doingthisinsteadofwork
06-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Id go to Rutgers if I were him.

HoopsDemon12
06-11-2007, 05:19 PM

if by own... you mean get the floor mopped with them... michigan thus owning the mop.. wow i tried to be funny.. just didnt work

Philliez01
07-01-2007, 10:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2922773

Dammit, was hoping for him to come to RU.

Jonny
07-02-2007, 05:39 AM
That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.

ElectricEye
07-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Old news..someone bumped it. Still, I missed this thread.
UConn isn't a bad place for him. I wish him all the luck in the world, but he wasn't a fit I guess.

Philliez01
07-02-2007, 05:22 PM
That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.

I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?

gator3guy
07-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Natale was the transfer from MSU right?

yes he was

YAYareaRB
07-03-2007, 12:59 PM
I think he transfered to UConn.. If you click on his name, it'll show that he's on the team already.

Giantsfan1080
07-03-2007, 01:43 PM
I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?

He was and I was very excited to see what he was going to be able to do this year. Unfortunately he's hurt and I believe out for the year. I'm talking about Natale.

bored of education
07-03-2007, 05:14 PM
UCONN!!!!!