PDA

View Full Version : NBA Dynasty (Semifinals)

RoyHall#1
06-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Who will win the most titles in the next 8 years?

Seattle Sonics

C Emaka Okafor (24)
PF Pau Gasol (26)
SF Mike Miller (27)
SG Gilbert Arenas (25)
PG Raymond Felton (23)

SF Ron Artest (27)

Lakers:

PG - Kirk Hinrich
SG - Manu Ginobili
SF - Lebron James
PF - Brendan Wright
C - Tyson Chandler
6Man - Nick Young

-Kirk Hinrich is our floor general. He sets the plays and dishes it off to the others to make the plays. Don't let his passing ability fool you. He'll occasionally pull up for the jumper, that of which he has a high percentage of. Slashing Manu Ginobili is so versatile in what he could do. He's a great slasher, good coming off of a screen and can hit the three. Him and Hinrich should be a dynamic duo in the backcourt. LeBron James.. What more do I need to say? He's Lebron! He's young and is arguably the best player in this type of draft. Far beyond his years as far as basketball goes. Impossible to guard because he's so big, agile and has a great jumper. With Kirk setting up plays and Manu taking attention off of him with his slashing ability, Lebron could easily be MVP on a team like this. Brendan Wright is a baller! He's versatile like Chris Bosh. Can bang with the big boys and hang with the little guys. Has a jump shot but usually stays low to mid post. Him and Lebron could be the best Foward duo in the league right now. Tyson Chandler's big man presence speaks volumes to anyone driving through the paint. He's a great defender down low and out of the paint. He's not much of the scorer but pulls down rebounds and creates a lot of second chances, though that may not be needed for a team like this. NICK YOUNG coming off our bench as the 6th man is great for the team. He's a young change of pace guy. Your typical swingman, very versatile could take the ball down the lane or hit the outside Jumper. Could fill in for Manu or Lebron. He's so VERSATILE I had to say it again!

RoyHall#1
06-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Bump..........

RoyHall#1
06-16-2007, 03:10 PM
No trash talking form all about the U or YayareRB?

princefielder28
06-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Sonics!!!!

Its all about The U
06-16-2007, 05:06 PM
No trash talking form all about the U or YayareRB?

umm...you spelt Emeka wrong your dirty *****...i guess thats more directed at you though

YAYareaRB
06-16-2007, 11:05 PM
I guess I lost.. But, I honestly think the Sonics wouldn't be **** in 8 years..

RoyHall#1
06-17-2007, 10:01 AM
umm...you spelt Emeka wrong your dirty *****...i guess thats more directed at you though

Just for that I voted for the Lakers... see you in the championship.

Emaka sounds cooler anyway.

Eagles own the NFC East
06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
wow lakers are so much better no offense to All about the U but Bobcats shouldnt be here.

RoyHall#1
06-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Tied up!!!

RoyHall#1
06-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Tied up!!!

And the poll has closed... so, the next person to post in here saying what team they think would win decides the winner!

That excludes Yayarea, All about the u, PF28, and Eagles Own.

RoyHall#1
06-21-2007, 08:30 PM
And the poll has closed... so, the next person to post in here saying what team they think would win decides the winner!

That excludes Yayarea, All about the u, PF28, and Eagles Own.

Someone post in here saying who would win... I will give +rep.

LTgiants
06-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Seattle Sonics