PDA

View Full Version : Name some guys from your team who could breakout in 2007

LarryJohnson27
06-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Who are some guys from your team that (outside of the fans and organization) nobody knows much about, but could/should have a breakout year in 2007? The purpose of this is to give some names to look out for.

Chiefs:
Bernard Pollard, SS- Performed great on ST's last season with 3 blocked punts, and is ready to contribute on defense. He's a huge hitter, and will be all over ESPN's "Jacked Up" segment throughout his career. Will be the starter at SS, and looks to have a bright future.

Jarrad Page, FS- He was kind of like the Marcus Colston of defense last season, but deffinetely not as productive. Really showed flashes with game saving INT's, and has the confidence of his coaches. The Chiefs have a great young duo at the safety spots.

Chris Hannon, WR- UDFA out of Tennesse last season could end up the #3 WR. I think he might of suffered a little bit from poor QB play and playcalling in college, just like Meachem did. Could have had a breakout season if he were still on the team in 06.

Will Svitek, OT- Drafted in the 2nd day a couple years back comming out of Standford as a DL, but the Chiefs had plan for him on the other side of the ball. In his first year playing the position, quickly became the best OT in NFL Europe, and has alot of potential. Will battle for either one the OT spots this season.

Kris Wilson, FB/TE/H-back- Wilson is a very versatile guy that the Chiefs plugged in at FB last season after an injury to Ronnie Cruz. Not the greatest blocker, but an excellent receiver out of the backfield. The Chiefs are finally starting to realize what kind of weapon he is. I think H-back is his long term position though, and I expect the Chiefs to include the position into the playbook as Tony G gets older.

06-13-2007, 11:00 PM
James Sanders S - I am absolutely in love with Sanders. Was effective while playing last year, but showed his inexperiences from time to time. I was hoping he could be the future at the SS position, but with the drafting of Merriweather the coaching staff either thinks different, or is planning on moving Wilson to CB to make room for Merriweather at FS. I am predicting the acquisition of Merriweather will push Sanders to become a better pro.

Stephen Gostkowski K - Silent K was a bit shakey at the beginning of the year but down the stretch he was fantastic (no misses in post-season). People in Mass will be beginning to ask Adam who?

Moses
06-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Green Bay Packers

Greg Jennings: Rookie last year who was on pace for 1000+ yards last season before his injury. Jennings is the solidified #2 and should see a lot of balls thrown his way this season. Very refined and athletic receiver with good hands and YAC ability. Wouldn't be surprised to see him put up 1000+ yards.

Vernand Morency: Very fast and elusive runningback but he also has a strong and compact frame. Morency is very quick and moves well lateraly, making him a terror to tackle. Plus, he's packed on 10 pounds of muscle this season and should at worst get half the carries for the Packers this season.

Cullen Jenkins: Athletic defensive tackle who moved to defensive end near the end of last season. Jenkins will start opposite Aaron Kampman next season and should be a factor in both the run and pass game.

Those are three of the main guys I expect to have big seasons. There are a ton I could list because the Packers are so young but I'll let you guys chew on those for now.

Hines
06-13-2007, 11:05 PM
santonio holmes- just imagine wat he wouldve done if he started all 16 games
a beast

anthony smith- just what i said for santonio

ben roethlisburger-he never had a big passing year and this year i think he will

heath miller-under used in cowhers offence, not in tomlins. he will get a lot of balls thrown

brett keisel- playin the rover position really and he will imo lead the team in sacks this year

bryant mcfadden-this is the year taht he steps up and beats out deshea for the starting job

ike taylor-imo this is the year that he breaks out and goes to the pro bowl

PalmerToCJ
06-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Cincinnati Bengals

Ahmad Brooks - Showed flashes last year but was far too rusty to play significant minutes. With this offseason and camp/preseason he will take over the reins at MLB and wants to be the leader of the defense. All of the physical skills are there, he could explode.

Robert Geathers - Yes, he had double digit sacks last year but he was inconsistant. With one more year under his belt he should overtake full time duties and have a greater opportunity to rush the passer and disrupt in the backfield.

I think going into '08 the 3 best defenders for the Bengals will be Johnathan Joseph, Ahmad Brooks and Robert Geathers.

BuckNaked
06-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Vikings:

Troy Williamson

Erasmus James

Chad Greenway

VY10
06-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Houston Texans

DEMario Williams - Healthy with a year of experience under his belt. He also won't be moved around on the line and will stay at DE.

TEOwen Daniels - Great rookie season. Only 34 receptions but 5 td's.

06-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Good posts so far boys. I should have gone more players and more in-depth. I shall update it some time later when I feel less lazy.

Phrost
06-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Buccaneers

Cato June- Many would consider him "broken out" already but he is now in a pure Tampa 2. Expect INTs, deflected passes, and plenty of tackles.

Wide Receiver- Maurice Stovall- 6'5, big with solid hands and acrobatic ability. Will take many more snaps this season than last and I expect big red zone #'s.

HoopsDemon12
06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
You could argue J.P losman already did... but wiht a more solid line and a decent supporting cast i think he is poised

John McCargo will step up and show ppl why he was taken so high last year

Ashton Youtboty will become a lockdown corner and make everyone forget about a certain overpaid corner

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
RB: Jerious Norwood-Had over 600 yards rushing in a backup role to Warrick Dunn, and the highest YPC average among RB's(I think). Had a few injuries, but expects to be the starter in this run-heavy offense.

BigDawg819
06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
For the Ravens:

Dawan Landry and Haloti Ngata would probably be the obvious choices. Both had solid rookie seasons in starting for the best defense in the NFL but with a year under their belt and 10 starters returning on that defense things will only get better for them.

06-13-2007, 11:45 PM
For the Ravens:

Dawan Landry and Haloti Ngata would probably be the obvious choices. Both had solid rookie seasons in starting for the best defense in the NFL but with a year under their belt and 10 starters returning on that defense things will only get better for them.

I love Haloti, btw how much weight did he drop after he was drafted? I remember watching him a few years ago and he looked a hell of a lot more bloated than this season.

jbeans187
06-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Rams
Pisa Tinoisamoa - He's been a great player, but hopefully he can have an injury free season and just dominate

Tye Hill and Oshiomogho Atogwe - Im banking on one of these guys having a good year, they should be able to hold down the secondary

ShutDwn
06-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Thomas Davis- Second year stable at a position. I expect him to be able to put the mental game and his great athletic ability together. First year he was jumbled between positions so much.

Stanley McClover- Guy has been reported as huge now, put on 15 pounds of muscle and is really in the game mentally.

Also, DeAngelo Williams is expected by many to breakout. Especially if the line can get together and pick up the "zone blocking".

PalmerToCJ
06-14-2007, 12:02 AM
I did the players I found most likely to break out... Now some others because I can't sleep lol.

Tab Perry - With Henry out the first 8 games he will be our new #3 WR. His first season he didn't really factor into the passing game but last year for the first two games in which he played he had 37 and 44 yards and was key in 3rd down situations. The injury ended his season but I expect Tab to come out and make a great impact as the #3 WR, while he won't be Chris Henry in terms of ability I still feel he can be one of the top 10 #3's in the league.

Domata Peko - He was a big impact guy when he played last year in both run support and pass rush, he is just non-stop and the team/staff loves him. He frequently gets overlooked when '06 rookie DL's are mentioned despite having the 2nd best statistical year by a DT (behind Ngata). This year he gets to start at NT and could be a big contributor for our defense.

Johnathan Joseph - Despite only starting the 2nd half of the season Joseph was 6th among all DB's in pass deflections. He has great instincts and his amazing speed helps him in the event he does lose contact with the WR. If Joseph can learn how to catch (his only big flaw) he very well could make the Pro Bowl.

LarryJohnson27
06-14-2007, 12:05 AM
I didn't include guys like Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson, because I know they are already pretty well known outside of KC, and expected to break out by most. Tamba was a beast last year, and DJ looked like he was going to be in the running for Defensive MVP, but that ankle injury really slowed him down the last half of the season.

The Dynasty
06-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Vikings:

Troy Williamson

Erasmus James

Chad Greenway

Yeah that works for me, Maybe Dovonte Edwards or Charles Gordon at CB.

Boston
06-14-2007, 12:22 AM
AJ Hawk, Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, O-line.

zoinks
06-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Tennessee Titans:

NB Cortland Finnegan - a 7th round pick from tiny Samford University, all Finnegan did in his rookie year was make plays, without allowing a single TD. Quickly becoming a fan favorite, Finnegan is primed to win the starting CB job away from Reynaldo Hill.

FB Ahmard Hall - signed as a UDFA last year, Hall proved to be a powerful lead blocker a la Lorenzo Neal, but also possesses burst and accelaration rarely found in a fullback, and was particularly effective as a receiving target out of the backfield. Look for him to play a bigger role in the Titans' offense this year.

Titan fans have been waiting three years for the emergence of TE Ben Troupe. If Troupe can finally live up to his potential, he could completely change the complexion of the Titans' offense, making them a very powerful unit. But after three years, many people are running out of patience with him....including Jeff Fisher.

Phrost
06-14-2007, 12:25 AM
AJ Hawk, Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, O-line.

Those are all pretty much guaranteed if no injuries go down.

kalbears13
06-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Browns
Kellen Winslow Jr. and Braylon Edwards- Played on a bad knee last year with a sub-mediocre quarterback behind a depleted o-line and still put up decent numbers.

Phrost
06-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Browns
Kellen Winslow Jr. and Braylon Edwards- Played on a bad knee last year with a sub-mediocre quarterback behind a depleted o-line and still put up decent numbers.

I thought K2 already broke out.

Its about time Edwards got healthy and did something.

SuperKevin
06-14-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm expecting a HUGE breakout year from JP Losman. Word out of training camp is that he's looking amazing. His passes are crisp and on target. I'm thinking he'll hover around 70% passing and go 3-1 TD to INT ratio

SuperKevin
06-14-2007, 12:38 AM
[b]FB Ahmard Hall - signed as a UDFA last year, Hall proved to be a powerful lead blocker a la Lorenzo Neal, but also possesses burst and accelaration rarely found in a fullback, and was particularly effective as a receiving target out of the backfield. Look for him to play a bigger role in the Titans' offense this year.

Gotta give props to a fellow Marine.

kalbears13
06-14-2007, 01:02 AM
I thought K2 already broke out.

Its about time Edwards got healthy and did something.

No, K2 is gonna do a lot more. Hopefully they've both matured a lot and will keep their mouth shut. Braylon needs to do something or else our WR core will be weak.

Phrost
06-14-2007, 01:04 AM
No, K2 is gonna do a lot more. Hopefully they've both matured a lot and will keep their mouth shut. Braylon needs to do something or else our WR core will be weak.

Jurevicious is a 3rd down beast. Thats about it though. :(

kalbears13
06-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Jurevicious is a 3rd down beast. Thats about it though. :(

Jurevicious is a beast.
Travis Wilson is like the definition of a question mark.
Joshua Cribbs doesn't look to be the WR type.
Tim Carter has shaky hands even though he's got speed.
Syndric Steptoe has a cool name but reminds me of Cribbs.

yodabear
06-14-2007, 01:10 AM
No one. We are all going to suck. It gonna be a long ass season.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Ronald Curry - Hampered by ACL injuries for much of his careers, Curry was surprisingly productive late last season with no running game and Aaron Brooks throwing him the ball behind that offensive line. One of the few bright spots on the offense last year, Curry is primed enough to assert himself as a good #2 wideout.

Kirk Morrison - Not entirely unknown, but at least a bit underrated. Has been one of the biggest keys to a very good Raider defense. Racks up the tackles and is a presence in the middle of that field.

Fabian Washington - Also not exactly unknown, but Washington looks primed to do what teammate Nnamdi Asomugha did last season. One of the fastest players in the NFL and very physical, Washington is a huge part of one of the most promising secondaries in the NFL.

Michael Huff - New defensive schematic changes appear to allow Huff to be used as a hybrid safety, something that has been Ryan't intent since Huff was drafted. He was quietly very effective his rookie campaign, but look for him to make more plays in his second year.

TheChampIsHere
06-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Warren Sapp wouldnt be a breakout but he lost a lot of weight so dont be surprised to see him emerge as the best interior pass-rusher in the league once again.

Thomas Howard had a great rookie year, he could follow up on that success. Kirk Morrison is a rising star and the real captain of this defense, as this Raider defense gets more notoriety, Morrison will get his due. Michael Huff, Kiffin and the rest of the coaching staff have made some changes that should help him and Stuart Schweigert, I think theyre both breakout candidates, theyve been solid but I think they can both be playmakers. Fabian Washington I think is a rising star, he could be in for a breakout year. Thats why I love our defense, nothing but solid players and rising young stars. On offense, Porter could be in for a big year as he is the go-to guy in this offense, Ronald Curry could emerge as a legit starting receiver, Mike Williams could come with a bounce back year, Robert Gallery is another guy who could emerge.

CC.SD
06-14-2007, 02:57 AM
Warren Sapp wouldnt be a breakout but he lost a lot of weight so dont be surprised to see him emerge as the best interior pass-rusher in the league once again.

Yeah, once you win a DPOY award you get disqualified from the breakout threads.

Vincent Jackson: seriously came on once he became the starter in the last quarter of the season. Good chemistry with Rivers and he has all the measurables you could ask for: 6'5, 240, mid 4.4.

Does Luis Castillo count? He had 7 sacks in ten games as a 3-4 DE, which is crazy.

Antonio Cromartie; he will probably take over one of the starting positions at some point this year, and he's done great in the nickelback role. He's another guys with freakish physical skills.

EdReedUnstoppable
06-14-2007, 04:19 AM
I love Haloti, btw how much weight did he drop after he was drafted? I remember watching him a few years ago and he looked a hell of a lot more bloated than this season.

He played at 340 last year, met him out at training camp and the dudes arms, and chest are humongous and make up most of the 340.

EdReedUnstoppable
06-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Break out Ravens:

If used correctly and made a starting WR Demetrius Williams could be a huge breakout star. Antwan Barnes could be a guy like Suggs was his rookie year, where he doesnt make a lot of tackles but he gets to the QB early and often. Adam Terry starting at RT is gonna be a huge upgrade for our OL.

M.O.T.H.
06-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Break out Ravens:

If used correctly and made a starting WR Demetrius Williams could be a huge breakout star. Antwan Barnes could be a guy like Suggs was his rookie year, where he doesnt make a lot of tackles but he gets to the QB early and often. Adam Terry starting at RT is gonna be a huge upgrade for our OL.

Is Antwan playing inside? He's basically a Bart Scott clone... the Ravens are the perfect team for him.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-14-2007, 05:50 AM

He already has. He recorded more sacks than any other DT in 2006.

Auron
06-14-2007, 06:11 AM
Saints

Offense: Devery Henderson, last year he led the league in Yards per catch with a 23.3 average despite only catching 32 passes. This off-season he's been working on consistency, if he cleans up the occasional drops he could become the clearcut #2 receiver.

Defense: Probably Safety, Roman Harper he was emerging last season as a rookie playing very well before he got injured. I expect to see him step in and be the leader of the Secondary.

Addict
06-14-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm just praying someone will step up on defense. Hopefully Lehman can stay healthy, that'd be a start.

KILLERSANTA
06-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Dallas:

Patrick Crayton

Kevin Burnett

Chris Canty

I Gotta go to work, I'll say why later.

bored of education
06-14-2007, 06:59 AM
Chiefs- Brodie Croyle :/

Ravens1991
06-14-2007, 08:17 AM
I will go with Mark Clayton WR

Smooth Criminal
06-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Steelers

Santonio Holmes - Started the 2nd half of the season and looked great. He should have a big year getting to start the whole season.

Anthony Smith - Another guy that had a great end to the season once he got to start due to injuries. He will likely be the starter coming into this season. He can cover alot of ground and lay a big hit. Looks great at FS.

Heath Miller - He has never looked great mainly because the Steelers never used the TE under Cowher. With Tomlin and Arians offense the TE is becoming a bigger job so Miller should get alot more balls thrown his way.

Brett Keisel - He is getting a bigger role in the defense similar to what Adailius Thomas had last season. Hopefully he can fill the role half aswell as AT did and that would be enough for a breakout year.

Other than that the only breakout seasons we could see would be from rookies but they're pointless to list because any rookie could have a breakout year.

Ravens1991
06-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Is Antwan playing inside? He's basically a Bart Scott clone... the Ravens are the perfect team for him.

No probably a situational pass rusher for this season.

bsaza2358
06-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Eagles: Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis, LJ Smith (contract year), Broderick Bunkley, Omar Gaither, Chris Gocong, and Sean Considine.

tylerb929
06-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Colts

Marlin Jackson & Kelvin Hayden, CB: With Nick Harper and Jason David gone, Jackson and Hayden will step in and play well. Harper and David were 5'10" and 5'8" (respectively) and both weighed 180 lbs, Jackson and Hayden are both 6'0" and weigh 195 to 200 lbs and fit the role of a Cover-2 CB. Both CBs saw significant time in last years playoff run, each getting an interception (Marlin in the AFCCG and Hayden in the Super Bowl). I expect the increase in size will allow them to jam the recievers at the line and allow for more time for the Safeties to read the play (drop back into cover two, or come in to the run).

Anthony Gonzalez, WR: Built in the mold of Brandon Stokely, Kevin Curtis, or Mike Furrey he should be plugged into the slot immediately. I don't expect a season like Stokely's 1000 yard, 10 TD season because the ball is going to be split a lot of ways between Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Addai, and Utech, but I think 600 yards and 4 or 5 TDs could happen. And at the very least he will cause another mismatch on the field that defenses will have to focus on.

DeDe Dorsey, RB: Entering his 2nd year he hasn't seen a single regular season carry, but any Bengals fan who watched preseason last year can tell you what he's capable of. With praise from Dungy and Polian he will be thrown into the back up RB role where he will spell Addai often. He's a small, explosive, shifty runner who can break the big one if given the chance.

Charlie Johnson, OL: At one point during Super Bowl XLI, Peyton Manning turned to Charlie in the huddle and asked,"How long have you been in?", the rookie replied,"Oh, about a quarter in a half". I'm sure Manning knew Johnson was in and was just trying to keep him loose, but the fact is Johnson, a rookie who saw limitted playing time, was playing in the Super Bowl and holding his own against one of the best D-Lines in the league.

BuckNaked
06-14-2007, 09:02 AM

Your pesimism makes me all tingley inside.

Splat
06-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Check my sig.

ricky bobby
06-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Mathias Kiwanuka - Had a great season last year as a DE with 50+ tackles, 4 sacks and 2 INTs and he only started like 9 games or so. He will be moved over to SLB where he can fully utilize his athleticism.

Brandon Jacobs - Has been only a goalline back behind Tiki. Will see starting time this year. He has shown tons of promise coming off the bench. If you are in a fantasy league, I strongly suggest you draft this 6'4" 265 pound manimal.

Sinorice Moss - Was injured most of last season. Showed something towards the end of the year as a KR. If he stays out of injury troubles and learns the playbook, he should contribute a decent amout as our #3 WR. May have to fight with Steve Smith for the spot though.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
06-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Eh.. breakout guys, okay here goes:

FB Mike Karney - Could finally make that Pro Bowl he deserves.

Whoever wins the #2 WR Spot - Henderson? Copper? Patten? Meachem?

TE Eric Johnson - If he stays healthy, could return to his 2004 form.

CB Jason David - I've heard great things coming out of camp and I have really high (borderline unrealistic) hopes.

RB Reggie Bush - I expect he'll be much more productive and we'll see many more big plays.

CB Fred Thomas - I hope he suffers a breakout of the bird flu.

ricky bobby
06-14-2007, 10:13 AM
CB Fred Thomas - I hope he suffers a breakout of the bird flu.
LMAO. He sure was a solid cover corner.

Wish you luck with Usama Young. I really wanted the Giants to take him.

Cashmoney
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM
For the titans i'll add

Brandon Jones, WR
Bo Scaife, TE
Lendale White, HB
Calvin Lowry, S
and hopefully either stephen tulloch or odom or laboy.

PalmerToCJ
06-14-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm expecting a HUGE breakout year from JP Losman. Word out of training camp is that he's looking amazing. His passes are crisp and on target. I'm thinking he'll hover around 70% passing and go 3-1 TD to INT ratio

I think Losman will have a solid year but I really hope you're being sarcastic... If not I want whatever you're smoking.

ShutDwn
06-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Ronald Curry - Hampered by ACL injuries for much of his careers, Curry was surprisingly productive late last season with no running game and Aaron Brooks throwing him the ball behind that offensive line. One of the few bright spots on the offense last year, Curry is primed enough to assert himself as a good #2 wideout.

Kirk Morrison - Not entirely unknown, but at least a bit underrated. Has been one of the biggest keys to a very good Raider defense. Racks up the tackles and is a presence in the middle of that field.

Fabian Washington - Also not exactly unknown, but Washington looks primed to do what teammate Nnamdi Asomugha did last season. One of the fastest players in the NFL and very physical, Washington is a huge part of one of the most promising secondaries in the NFL.

Michael Huff - New defensive schematic changes appear to allow Huff to be used as a hybrid safety, something that has been Ryan't intent since Huff was drafted. He was quietly very effective his rookie campaign, but look for him to make more plays in his second year.

I was wondering about Huff. What exactly do they have planned for him? I love the young talent of the Raiders' defense. Morrison, Washington, Huff, Asomugha, Howard, and Shweigert. I look forward to seeing them get really good. They could be scary good as they grow together.

scottyboy
06-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Giants

SS Gibril Wilson- with a new DC and hopefully healthier help around him, this kid can play. Many disagree with me here, but i predict pro bowl for him this year

Splat
06-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Who are some guys from your team that (outside of the fans and organization) nobody knows much about, but could/should have a breakout year in 2007? The purpose of this is to give some names to look out for.

Chiefs:
Bernard Pollard, SS- Performed great on ST's last season with 3 blocked punts, and is ready to contribute on defense. He's a huge hitter, and will be all over ESPN's "Jacked Up" segment throughout his career. Will be the starter at SS, and looks to have a bright future.

Jarrad Page, FS- He was kind of like the Marcus Colston of defense last season, but deffinetely not as productive. Really showed flashes with game saving INT's, and has the confidence of his coaches. The Chiefs have a great young duo at the safety spots.

Chris Hannon, WR- UDFA out of Tennesse last season could end up the #3 WR. I think he might of suffered a little bit from poor QB play and playcalling in college, just like Meachem did. Could have had a breakout season if he were still on the team in 06.

Will Svitek, OT- Drafted in the 2nd day a couple years back comming out of Standford as a DL, but the Chiefs had plan for him on the other side of the ball. In his first year playing the position, quickly became the best OT in NFL Europe, and has alot of potential. Will battle for either one the OT spots this season.

Kris Wilson, FB/TE/H-back- Wilson is a very versatile guy that the Chiefs plugged in at FB last season after an injury to Ronnie Cruz. Not the greatest blocker, but an excellent receiver out of the backfield. The Chiefs are finally starting to realize what kind of weapon he is. I think H-back is his long term position though, and I expect the Chiefs to include the position into the playbook as Tony G gets older.

I'm not buying the Chris Hannon hype other then that nice list.

Chucky
06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
For the bucs i will go with Barret Ruud who is now starting at MLB

49erfaithful
06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
49ers:

Alex Smith

Manny Lawson

Vernin Davis

neko4
06-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Nick Collins-He has to or Green Bay might think to go elsewhere
Greg Jennings
Vernand Morency-Will go through training camp for the first time as a Packer.
AJ Hawk
Colledge or Spitz

Hines
06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
also for the steelers:

aaron smith-after this year and the big pay raise he got, i can see him becoming a pro bowler and then people actually knowing who aaron smith is

james harrison-"silverback" will be a force this year untill one of the rookies is ready to play. ill be rooting for "silverback"

Go_Eagles77
06-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Eagles

Brodrick Bunkley, DT - Did not have a good rookie season but everyone from the coaches to the players say he's a changed man and will now be starting alongside Mike Patterson.

Chris Gocong, SLB - Former Defensive End in college but is going to be the starting SLB for the eagles this year, has great speed and athleticism, had somewhere around 20 sacks his senior year in Div 1AA so even though it's not top competition he's proven he could be a sack machine, hopefully he can work out in the 4-3.

Reggie Brown, WR - The 3rd year always seems to be the year when WRs break out and hopefully that's what Reggie can do this year, the unquestioned #1 reciever of the team and if Donovan can stay healthy Reggie could put up very very good numbers, Donovan has compared him to Marvin Harrison and he was Harrison's QB for a little in college.

Trent Cole, DE - He looks like he is gonna be the starter opposite Jevon Kearse this year and if the rest of the D Line peforms well I wouldn't be surprised to see him with double digit sacks, was leading the league in sacks last year until Kearse got hurt and he was behind Darren Howard on the depth chart so that's saying something.

Sean Considine, SS - Barring injury he's going to be playing his first whole season as a starter and hopefully after adding 20 pounds of muscle this offseason he could get better against the run then he was last year, and he is just gaining that much more experience from last year.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-14-2007, 03:57 PM
I was wondering about Huff. What exactly do they have planned for him? I love the young talent of the Raiders' defense. Morrison, Washington, Huff, Asomugha, Howard, and Shweigert. I look forward to seeing them get really good. They could be scary good as they grow together.

Well, apparently this year there is a new defensive wrinkle. On the left side of the field (from the defensive perspective) there will always be Huff and Washington and on the right there will always be Schweigert and Asomugha. This means that as the offense shifts, the roles of the 4 players will change, but they'll always get to work with the player they are comfortable with.

It should be interesting to watch, at any rate. I know that Ryan has wanted to use Huff all over the field (like the Ravens have been known to use Reed), so we'll see if that works out this season. Additionally, it'll be interesting to see how much playing time Darnell Bing gets, fresh off his move back to safety.

remix 6
06-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Ben Watson
Laurence Maroney
Ellis Hobbs

Watson - he wont be doubled..he'll have room underneath and hes fast!
Maroney - with all the focus on our passing game..he'll find his way with the ZBS

Hobbs- his wrist is healthy..hes gonna compete hard if Samuel doesnt show

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
06-14-2007, 04:03 PM
For the Bears
Cedric Benson - I think that Benson has the opportunity to have a very good season. He is going to be the #1 guy this year and God willing that he stay healthy he should put up good numbers.

For the Patriots
David Thomas - With the departure of Daniel Graham to Denver, the 2nd TE spot becomes Thomas spot. We can see that Brady likes to use the TE with the production that Ben Watson has had in recent years. So I can see Thomas having a good year with a 15-20 catch year and maybe a few scores.

skinzzfan25
06-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Jason Campbell - First consecutive offseason with the same OC, Saunders is lettin all guns go. Also has improved mechanics and shortened his throwing motion.

Rocky McIntosh - Bulked up, came in strong last game vs Giants. The Bears wanted him added in the Briggs trade, so he's gotta be decent :P

Carlos Rogers - At least I hope lol. Will have reliability behind him, improved LB corps, and hopefully Campbell and the O give the Williams a lead to make those risky plays. I think he dropped 3-4 sure picks last year, he's been working on his catching over the offseason

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Rocky McIntosh - Bulked up, came in strong last game vs Giants. The Bears wanted him added in the Briggs trade, so he's gotta be decent :P

He is a defensive player from Miami of course he is going to be good!:)

ricky bobby
06-14-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, apparently this year there is a new defensive wrinkle. On the left side of the field (from the defensive perspective) there will always be Huff and Washington and on the right there will always be Schweigert and Asomugha. This means that as the offense shifts, the roles of the 4 players will change, but they'll always get to work with the player they are comfortable with.

It should be interesting to watch, at any rate. I know that Ryan has wanted to use Huff all over the field (like the Ravens have been known to use Reed), so we'll see if that works out this season. Additionally, it'll be interesting to see how much playing time Darnell Bing gets, fresh off his move back to safety.
I love the Raiders secondary. If I was building a franchise and somebody said you can take one defensive unit, I'd strongly consider taking the Raiders. They are extremely young, and will only get better.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
06-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Also for the Bears
Mark Anderson - If Anderson is a starter from day one this year I can see huge totals in sacks and tackles for loss coming from him.

BamaFalcon59
06-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Michael Boley- Beast. Was good last year but did not get near the props he deserved, as he was IMO our best linebacker last year (over Keith Brooking) and tied with Grady Jackson for best defensive player overall. 85 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 picks, 4 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, 3 fumble recoveries. Quite a stat line. Very athletic and has good size.

Jerious Norwood- Pure speed. He had a great season last year and registered over 600 yards with under 100 carries. 2 TD of over 65 yards. Underrated power and quickness. Good hands as well.

Jimmy Williams- Moved to safety, which he could be the prototype at. 6'2, 216 pounds (dropped to like 210, reportedly), 4.4 speed, great hitter. Just need to know he has the awareness and ball skills.

Jonathan Babineaux- An extremely athletic defensive tackle who could surprise many. Although he hasn't registered many sacks in his career, he gets pressure on the QB and was a great pass rusher at Iowa. Somewhere I heard he was top 5 in tackles for loss last year, and this was as a backup. Runs a mid 4.7. Tons of potential and could do it with Rod Coleman injured.

Laurent Robinson/ Fred Gibson- The two most talked about WR of our camps. Robinson is a guy our whole staff lobbied for, and he has reportedly had no problem keeping up with the speed of the game. Shown great hands and speed. Top 10 in every combine drill. Gibson has great height but is a bit thin. Good athlete with long arms. Needs to show he can do it in pads. One of them will step up. Them or, gasp, Roddy White!

Paranoidmoonduck
06-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I love the Raiders secondary. If I was building a franchise and somebody said you can take one defensive unit, I'd strongly consider taking the Raiders. They are extremely young, and will only get better.

It's been a bit of a shock for Raider fans. We figured that Al Davis just liked drafting defensive backs, we didn't think it would actually mean we'd be getting very good players.

RaiderNation
06-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Fabian Washington and Mike Williams

remix 6
06-14-2007, 05:26 PM
James Sanders S - I am absolutely in love with Sanders. Was effective while playing last year, but showed his inexperiences from time to time. I was hoping he could be the future at the SS position, but with the drafting of Merriweather the coaching staff either thinks different, or is planning on moving Wilson to CB to make room for Merriweather at FS. I am predicting the acquisition of Merriweather will push Sanders to become a better pro.

Stephen Gostkowski K - Silent K was a bit shakey at the beginning of the year but down the stretch he was fantastic (no misses in post-season). People in Mass will be beginning to ask Adam who?

Sanders will not have anywhere near a breakout year. Harrison is a locked starter at SS. Meriweather has the best coverage of any safety in draft and on our roster..he might start FS unless Wilson does. I tihnk Wilson has a good chance of starting because hes experienced and contract year..BB will give him a good shot.

As far as Gost: ..didnt we already say Adam who? during last post season?

For the Patriots
David Thomas - With the departure of Daniel Graham to Denver, the 2nd TE spot becomes Thomas spot. We can see that Brady likes to use the TE with the production that Ben Watson has had in recent years. So I can see Thomas having a good year with a 15-20 catch year and maybe a few scores.
hows 15-20 catches a breakout year? He had 11 last year..and he wont be as good a blocker as Brady and he wont take over as #1 for Watson. I like him aswell but 4-9 more catches than last year is NOT a breakout

Komp
06-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Additionally, it'll be interesting to see how much playing time Darnell Bing gets, fresh off his move back to safety.

I think the one thing I'm looking forward to the most out of Bing in the secondary is his hitting ability. I can't wait to see him take someone out over the middle. Huff is a decent hitter, but Bing can really crank someone and we haven't had a presence like that for a season or two. It will be interesting to see if he can cover NFL WR's or not, as of right now I have my doubts...

Moses
06-14-2007, 07:50 PM
I think the one thing I'm looking forward to the most out of Bing in the secondary is his hitting ability. I can't wait to see him take someone out over the middle. Huff is a decent hitter, but Bing can really crank someone and we haven't had a presence like that for a season or two. It will be interesting to see if he can cover NFL WR's or not, as of right now I have my doubts...

I would expect Bing to struggle in man coverage against wide receivers. That said, he should be able to matchup with most tight ends and should also be effective playing a zone.

Jensen
06-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Arizona Cardinals:

Gerald Hayes, LB - Played well as the starting MLB for the last half of the season and should have a good season starting there again.

Calvin Pace, LB/DE - I'm pretty sure he was a former 1st round pick, and hasn't shown much deserving that high of a pick. If he can start as an OLB or DE, he could surprise some people.

nfrillman
06-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Rams

FS- Oshiomogho Atogwe
CB- Tye Hill
LB- Pisa Tinoisamoa........not a breakout, but start to get respected
LB- Will Witherspoon.......same story as Pisa
DT- Claude Wroten
DT- Adam Carriker
C- Brett Romberg.........as much as an O-lineman can "breakout"
G- Mark Setterstrom.....same as Romberg
G- Richie Incognito.......same as Romberg
WR- Torry Holt..........kidding

Hines
06-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Rams

FS- Oshiomogho Atogwe
CB- Tye Hill
LB- Pisa Tinoisamoa........not a breakout, but start to get respected
LB- Will Witherspoon.......same story as Pisa
DT- Claude Wroten
DT- Adam Carriker
C- Brett Romberg.........as much as an O-lineman can "breakout"
G- Mark Setterstrom.....same as Romberg
G- Richie Incognito.......same as Romberg
WR- Torry Holt..........kidding

how can carriker break out if he hasnt played a down yet?

WMD
06-14-2007, 10:31 PM
For the Lions, look out for CB Stanley Wilson. Jon Scott could also break out if he starts at RT for us. Both showed good promise during last season

XxXdragonXxX
06-14-2007, 11:21 PM
WR D.J. Hackett- Should be the #2 receiver this year behind Branch. He has all the tools to be a star, just needs the chance to shine.

FB Leonard Weaver- Will take over for Mack Strong on 3rd downs, for the Seahawks patented 3rd and long FB draw.

Contr0versy
06-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Raiders: Jerry Porter

He's one of the most underrated WRs in the game today. Now that he doesn't have to be the #2 receiver behind Jerry Rice or Randy Moss, I think he'll have the kind of year that'll put him on the map with Holt, T.O., and Moss. . .

critesy
06-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Jason Campbell - First consecutive offseason with the same OC, Saunders is lettin all guns go. Also has improved mechanics and shortened his throwing motion.

Carlos Rogers - At least I hope lol. Will have reliability behind him, improved LB corps, and hopefully Campbell and the O give the Williams a lead to make those risky plays. I think he dropped 3-4 sure picks last year, he's been working on his catching over the offseason

Also,

Fred Smoot - I think he could over take Springs just from injuries and such and return to his old skins form in the defense he excelled in. Him and Carlos will become above average corners and scare sommmme offense's. This is the defense in which he was playing so well he were afraid to get rid of Bailey so watch out for him.

nfrillman
06-15-2007, 04:24 AM
how can carriker break out if he hasnt played a down yet?

I'm looking at the phrase "breakout" as busting onto the scene. I'm not talking like they were trapped in a paper bag for years, but come this year he is going to break the hell out of that damn paper bag. Young guys are typically the "breakout" players, and Carriker is as good a bet as any to "bust onto the scene" in a big way.

nfrillman
06-15-2007, 04:31 AM
Raiders: Jerry Porter

He's one of the most underrated WRs in the game today. Now that he doesn't have to be the #2 receiver behind Jerry Rice or Randy Moss, I think he'll have the kind of year that'll put him on the map with Holt, T.O., and Moss. . .

Hahaha, ummmm, hmmmmm, yeaaaaaaaa. Jerry Porter is no Holt or T.O., and I'd wager he is no Moss. I'm not sure though, cuz I don't think anyone has seen Moss in a couple seasons, I heard a rumor that he was in Oakland playing for the Raiders, but after some arduous research I have discovered that Oakland does not have a professional football team. Quite the conundrum.

niel89
06-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Ravens

Jarret Johnson- Coming in to fill for the departed Adalius Thomas he definetly is a let down but in this ravens defense it hard to not put up good stats.

Other possiblities: Haloti Ngata, Dawan Landry

My dream: Clarence Moore: after years of laying low he bursts on the scene to take the #1 Wr spot......IN THE LEAGUE. :( if only....

Caddy
06-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Alex Smith - TE - Even though there will be some competition from Stevens and Becht, I still think the 3rd year player has a breakout season with 4-6 TD's.

Barrett Ruud - MLB - Is replacing Quarles in the middle which is a huge task but the kid from Nebraska seems up to it.

Merlin
06-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Alex Smith - TE - Even though there will be some competition from Stevens and Becht, I still think the 3rd year player has a breakout season with 4-6 TD's.

Barrett Ruud - MLB - Is replacing Quarles in the middle which is a huge task but the kid from Nebraska seems up to it.He better be!?!

Staubach12
06-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Dallas

Marcus Spears, DE- He may be a much better fit for the new system in Dallas, and he's been raving about how he loves the system. We all know he's got big potential, it's just a matter of whether he can find his niche in this system.

Chris Canty, DE- He's been a guy us Dallas fans have just been waiting for him to break out. The new system shouldn't hurt, either.

Jason Hatcher, DE- This guy could get many more chances this year, and he's a pretty good pass rusher to be playing DE in a 3-4, so if we mix him in with Spears and Canty, he could become a dangerous weapon.

Kevin Burnett, ILB- This guy is great for this scheme at ILB. He'll be mixed in a lot, so he'll see time. He's got a nose for the ball, and I could definately see him making an impact.

Bobby Carpenter, ILB- That's right. ILB. See Kevin Burnett.

I'll fiunish this later, I've got to go.

jbeans187
06-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Colts

DeDe Dorsey, RB: Entering his 2nd year he hasn't seen a single regular season carry, but any Bengals fan who watched preseason last year can tell you what he's capable of. With praise from Dungy and Polian he will be thrown into the back up RB role where he will spell Addai often. He's a small, explosive, shifty runner who can break the big one if given the chance.

He is an absolute stud, he went to Lindenwood an NAIA school, i saw him play, in one game he was rb, wr, s, kr, pr, and qb. He used to live with my friends older brother and when they went out to party he would stay home and workout, they would give him a hard time and he would just say im going to be in the NFL one day. I hope he has a lot of success next year.

TitleTown088
06-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Brett Favre. I really expect him to finally have his breakout season with 75+ TDs and 2000 yards rushing. Maybe an interception or two if he feels like it.

Oh wait, I was supposed to list every young player on my team who isn't good yet?

Contr0versy
06-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Hahaha, ummmm, hmmmmm, yeaaaaaaaa. Jerry Porter is no Holt or T.O., and I'd wager he is no Moss. I'm not sure though, cuz I don't think anyone has seen Moss in a couple seasons, I heard a rumor that he was in Oakland playing for the Raiders, but after some arduous research I have discovered that Oakland does not have a professional football team. Quite the conundrum.Jerry Porter is very similar to T.O. He just never got the opportunity to shine due to Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Randy Moss, and Art Shell. This season, though, he'll be a Top 10 Receiver. . . Mark my words! :p

HoopsDemon12
06-15-2007, 05:41 PM

HAHAHA i laugh picturing him run out of bounds though after he took that interception back in the first regular season game... or was it a fumble? regardless one of the funniest things i have seen

Space Ghost
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Angelo Crowell, LB Buffalo Bills.
Crowell has had two solid seasons in a row, this one unfortunately ended with a broken leg. Now with Fletcher and Spikes gone he will become the leader of the linebackers and could have a huge year with more responsibilities. He's a pretty athletic linebacker who has good coverage and drops into zones very well, necessary for our defense. He is ready for a huge season.

Ko Simpson, FS Buffalo Bills.
Simpson had a very good learning year in his first as an NFL player. He progressed all the way through the season and I only saw him get beat deep once this year, really. He has a tonne of physical potential and after watching him as a rookie, I think he has the mentality too. Remember the guy barely even played D-I, he was only with the Gamecocks for 23 games. With more understanding of the defense and more experience at this level of play, Simpson should be able to play more naturally in 2007 and team up with Whitner to form, perhaps, the best young safety tandem in the NFL. They were solid last year as rookies.

Smokey Joe
06-15-2007, 06:13 PM
Cedric Benson, Hunter Hillenmeyer, Dusty Dvorecek.

Space Ghost
06-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Hahaha, ummmm, hmmmmm, yeaaaaaaaa. Jerry Porter is no Holt or T.O., and I'd wager he is no Moss. I'm not sure though, cuz I don't think anyone has seen Moss in a couple seasons, I heard a rumor that he was in Oakland playing for the Raiders, but after some arduous research I have discovered that Oakland does not have a professional football team. Quite the conundrum.

That was the worst attempt at humor I've seen in a while.

KCJ58
06-15-2007, 06:49 PM
i say Tye Hill for the Rams will make the Pro Bowl roster

umphrey
06-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Morency, I've been high on him for awhile but I'll quote from a Packers board because someone else said it better than I could

No one seems that excited about V-Mo, but everyone seemed excited when Chester Taylor and LaMont Jordan got their respective chances to be a starter. However, let's see how V-Mo compares to them at the same point in their careers.

Career YPC average
Morency: 4.4
Jordan: 4.2
Taylor: 4.2

Okay so they are comparable here, Morency is even a little better despite being younger than both of them.

Howabout rushing yardage in the year prior to becoming a starter?

Morency: 434
Taylor: 487
Jordan: 479

Again, these stats are fairly similar. Given that morency is younger, has a higher YPC average, and produced when given a chance to start, why isn't he getting the kind of respect that Taylor and Jordan got then they became starters? I think it is because we all loved Ahman Green so much that we unfairly compare a two year player's body of work to that of a potential Packer Hall of Famer.

Also, his line will be much improved with the 2nd year in the ZBS, all the same players starting together in their 2nd year, 0 first year players instead of 3, and healthy tackles.

sweetness34
06-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Dallas

Marcus Spears, DE- He may be a much better fit for the new system in Dallas, and he's been raving about how he loves the system. We all know he's got big potential, it's just a matter of whether he can find his niche in this system.

Chris Canty, DE- He's been a guy us Dallas fans have just been waiting for him to break out. The new system shouldn't hurt, either.

Jason Hatcher, DE- This guy could get many more chances this year, and he's a pretty good pass rusher to be playing DE in a 3-4, so if we mix him in with Spears and Canty, he could become a dangerous weapon.

Kevin Burnett, ILB- This guy is great for this scheme at ILB. He'll be mixed in a lot, so he'll see time. He's got a nose for the ball, and I could definately see him making an impact.

Bobby Carpenter, ILB- That's right. ILB. See Kevin Burnett.

I'll fiunish this later, I've got to go.

Could you be any more of a homer? I don't think so.

JT Jag
06-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Jaguars:

Maurice Drew (1,200 yards, 15 TDs (again), 600 receiving yards would be a breakout)

Bobby McCray (Contract year. Had 10 sacks last year and has a better supporting cast along the line this year. Might go all the way to 15 this year, while flashing passable run-defensing skills)

Khalif Barnes (Has done well so far, but is at a point in his career where he will either progress to a franchise LT, or move on to mediocrity)

Marcedes Lewis (Is being handed the starting TE spot, and the new offense is being built around the run, the tempo-setting short-medium pass to the tight end, and the play-action--- giving him a lot of opportunities)

Scorch
06-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Dewayne Robertson and Shaun Ellis. I just got a gut feeling.

Phrost
06-16-2007, 10:59 AM
I didn't wanna jynx it but I am going to say it....

Michael Clayton, comeback player of the year.

kalbears13
06-16-2007, 11:21 AM
49ers:

Alex Smith

Manny Lawson

Vernin Davis

The only 49ers that are breaking out are the ones breaking out of the closet.(sorry had to say that and as a Browns fan I can't really say this with an arguement)

DeathbyStat
06-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Steelers
Free Safety Anthony Smith

JCutlery
06-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Brandon Marshall

remember the name.

Paul
06-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Jason Hatcher
He showed flashes last season, he is quick off the snap and has pretty good athleticism. So hopefully he will thrive in the new scheme.

bearfan
06-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Bears

WR - Mark Bradley
- he has shown a lot of potential when he is healthy, but he has been injured quite a bit. If he does stay healthy, I think anywhere from 400-800 yards is possible w/ 3-6 TDs

RB - Cedric Benson
- i love the way he runs, never goes backwards and 90% of the time it takes more than 1 guy to bring him down. Hopefully he can stay healthy also

LB - Jamar Williams
- him or Micheal Okwo will be replacing Briggs this year, and he could have a good year playing next to Urlacher.

george_allen
06-16-2007, 02:16 PM

buck up little camper, sunny days and rainbows are just around the corner!

rams -
a couple of sleepers :

claude wroten-he may not start head of la'roi glover but he's gonna get plenty of snaps. ota & minicamp reports say he showed up this ofseason in visibly significant better physical shape and he claims things have slowed down and started to click for him and linehan says he's noticed.

jon alston - someone else on defense who probably won't start, barring injury, but look for haslet to leverage this guys speed as a situational role player. I also believe he's going to single-handedly improve the return coverage teams that have had thier issues the last few years.

KILLERSANTA
06-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Bears

WR - Mark Bradley
- he has shown a lot of potential when he is healthy, but he has been injured quite a bit. If he does stay healthy, I think anywhere from 400-800 yards is possible w/ 3-6 TDs

RB - Cedric Benson
- i love the way he runs, never goes backwards and 90% of the time it takes more than 1 guy to bring him down. Hopefully he can stay healthy also

LB - Jamar Williams
- him or Micheal Okwo will be replacing Briggs this year, and he could have a good year playing next to Urlacher.

Yes, My first Sig Quote! I'll like to thank Jesus, Mom, Dad. Ware, If he wasn't so sweet I would have never said that.

SeanTaylorRIP
06-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Jason Campbell, Carlos Rogers, Rocky McIntosh, Kedric Golston, Sean Taylor in that he could make that step into elite status.

Chief49er
06-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Vernon Davis TE
Brandon Moore LB
Alex Smith QB
Arnaz Battle WR

BlindSite
06-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Jon Beason, Nate Salley, whomever ends up as the number 2 wideout.

yo123
06-21-2007, 09:14 PM
do i dare say troy williamson? If he could only catch the damn ball, hes good at getting seperation.

fryman
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Cowboys

Jason Hatcher DE

Other than that I think quite a few of the starter will improve, but no other real breakout players.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
06-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Brandon Marshall

remember the name.

QFT. The man's a beast. I liked him since I saw him in his bowl game senior year. He's athletic, big, and makes great catches. I think I once called them "sick, nasty, Paris Hilton's vag catches" or something. And it's true.

http://web1.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/brandon_marshall.jpg

And then that one against Cincy, wow. Cutler, Marshall, Scheff, Bell, hopefully Moss, Crowder and Thomas, and Walker ain't old either. It's good to be a Broncos fan :).

EDIT: Found it.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4539/bmfu1.png

I watched that game, and I thought he was 5 yards out when he made that catch. I would have called him out of bounds 10 times out of 10 if I was a ref. I was flabbergasted when I saw the replay.

niel89
06-22-2007, 03:41 AM
I think that Pacman has a good chance for a breakout.

SuperKevin
06-22-2007, 04:55 AM
For the Bills it's going to be JP Losman. he's going to finally make the transition into legit NFL starting QB with some pro bowl potential.

fenikz
06-22-2007, 05:26 AM
Cardinals

The Entire O-Line - I fell that with a good coach staff and some actual team work they can pull it together

Matt Leinart - he did good his rookie year and with more time and and better rushing attack he could be a pro bowler

Gerald Hayes - he pretty much broke out last year but this year i expect a probowl birth from him

Antrel Rolle - maybe he plays up to expectations?

High Roller
06-23-2007, 09:19 AM
49ers

Vernon Davis
Alex Smith
Patrick Willis

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
06-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I think that Pacman has a good chance for a breakout.

He won't give up a single catch or TD all season.