PDA

View Full Version : Raiders getting crazy at minicamp

locseti
06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
I just saw on the NFL network ticker a headline that claimed the Raiders last week of minicamp is canceled due to "high contact" drills and practices. Apparently, this is not permitted By the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement this early in the season.

etk
06-15-2007, 08:21 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/06/15/raiders.workouts.ap/index.html

Here's a link, very interesting....

locseti
06-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Lane Kiffin:

"The union has complained about the high level of intensity, player aggressiveness and fast pace of our practices and, as a result, has taken away the final week of our offseason program,"

I hate the NFLPA, Gene Upshaw is an a$$hole. He's supposed to be a Raider for Life. Plus the way hes treating the retired players? IMPEACH

Space Ghost
06-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Thats pretty lame, I wish the Bills did that. Need to get people bruised early so they can get ready for the harsh winter games.

Windy
06-15-2007, 08:26 PM
haha captain kirk

". I don’t know what the rules are and we don’t care because we’re going to give you everything we’ve got on every single play," linebacker Kirk Morrison said Tuesday. "We’re finishing to the play, we’re knocking balls out."

etk
06-15-2007, 08:29 PM
The Raider O is still a couple years away, IMO, but their defense should knock some heads this year. This kind of intensity is huge on defense and special teams.

The Raiders won't hold next week's scheduled offseason activities, which were expected to be mostly weightlifting sessions.

What a joke...

NIN1984
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Pretty interesting, a lot of the players seem to like what Kiffin is doing. This has been the most organized the Raiders have been in years, from what I have heard.

raiderfan_89
07-09-2007, 11:36 PM
This is football.Not high school tennis.