Geno Hayes, OLB, Florida State
Jonathan Luigs, C, Arkansas*

BamaFalcon59
06-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Not a Laurinaitis fan. Overrated.

Better picks (IMO)-
Michael Oher, OL. Mississippi*
Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma*
Keith Rivers, OLB/ILB, Southern California- I doubt he could play MLB but Zimmer does like speed.
Early Doucet, WR, Louisiana State
Vince Hall, ILB, Virginia Tech
Frank Okam, DT, Texas
Chris Ellis, DE, Virginia Tech
Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State
Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
Dan Connor, MLB, Penn State
Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
Jonathan Stewert, HB, Oregon*
Quentin Groves, DE, Auburn
Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina

I like all of them for us better in your scenario. The best pick is probably Barry Richardson or Oher.

Round 2
Ray Rice? We need a power back, not a midget who won't be coming out anyway.

Better picks-
Brian Toal, OLB/ILB, Boston College
Andre Brown, HB, N.C. State*
Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M
Tony Hills, OT, Texas
Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt
James Davis, HB, Clemson*
Jared Gaither, OT, Maryland*
Dre Moore, DT, Maryland

I like Davis, Moore, Brown, Gaither, and Hills a lot.

scar988
06-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Bama Falcon. we don't need a ILB. we need an OLB, but we really need NT, SS, power RB and possibly a QB... Okam at our 1st rounder... we have Houston's 2nd rounder but you can keep the pick the same... and then Tashard Choice i nthe 2nd would be good. he has a lot of power in his body

draftguru151
06-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't think Miami takes another WR, we have Chambers, Booker, Hagan, and Ginn and even if Booker is gone after next year drafting a #4 WR in the 2nd doesn't make a lot of sense. Groves and Brinkley both work there.

Also Jackson is too similar to Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish, can't see Buffalo taking another one of those receivers.

ricky bobby
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Giants are too high, but that's not what I will argue here.

Round 1: There is no way the Giants will take a RB that early. Second of all, Slaton would not be considered an every down back in the NFL. He's a late 1st round pick at best. Jonathon Stewart in round 2? He is best NFL RB prospect in next year's draft IMO. 5'11" 230 pounder with great speed. Yes, better than McFadden.

Round 2: Aging secondary. If Corey Webster doesn't step up, another CB early is very likely.

Man_Of_Steel
06-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Love the Steelers 2nd round pick with Grimes, dont much like at all the Sweed pick.

T-RICH49
06-17-2007, 12:59 PM
give KC the best CB available in RD 1

rainbeaukid2
06-17-2007, 01:58 PM
i love the chris long pick for the niners but in the second round, i think the best safety available would be the pick, the oline is stacked for the next couple of years

neko4
06-17-2007, 02:37 PM
How quickly everyone forgets that Green Bay passed on Olsen, and didnt get a chance to get a top RB, 2d rounder okay, and first is nothing great

cardsalltheway
06-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Why exactly do the Colts need a tight end?

Zyro_1014
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I know im a USC fan, but Brian Cushing not in the first 2 rounds? and then you dont even have him as one of your BPA's

With all the teams running 3-4's now days he is a perfect fit as an outside linebacker. (cushing= 1 rounder) :)

etk
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
1. Tampa Bay will pick higher than 13.
2. JDB sucks. Brennan, Woodson and others are better.
3. An ILB? We don't need one at all, let alone in the 2nd. Barrett Ruud will be our fixture at MLB for years, while we used 2 draft picks on depth at the position this year. Do yourself a favour and fix that pick.

Green Bay Scat
06-17-2007, 04:12 PM
RIP Jonathan Goff, cause hes obviously dead cause hes not there. Well at least i saw EB get drafted...... what has Dorien Bryant done that EB hasnt done, or cant do?

Acreboy
06-17-2007, 04:46 PM
If Beckwith fell to the bottom of the 2nd to the Saints i'd **** on myself.

HoopsDemon12
06-17-2007, 05:13 PM
do we really need a guy like desean jackson... i would rather us take a big reciver to compliment him later in the draft.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the second round pic... although he wont be there unfortunatly... unlikely we get teh other penn state linebacker in the early part of round 2 again next year

Go_Eagles77
06-17-2007, 06:20 PM
I like the 1st rounder with Justin King, because we don't have any glaring holes and we might need a new nickel back, but we're loaded at RB with Brian Westbrook, Correll Buckhalter, Tony Hunt, Ryan Moats, and even Nate Ilaoa, so I'd like Fred Davis in the 2nd because LJ Smith is headed into his contract year and I don't think the eagles are gonna re-sign him.

LitoSheppard
06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Wow..
Why a RB in 2nd?
We are the most stacked team in the league (Eagles) at RB
as for first, it's O K I guess..

Acreboy
06-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Wow..
Why a RB in 2nd?
The Saints say hi.

etk
06-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Wow..
Why a RB in 2nd?

Aww, aren't you a cutie...

Sniper
06-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Wow..
Why a RB in 2nd?

Stop being such a dumbass! We are not "stacked" at RB. We've got Westbrook and a bunch of unprovens. The Saints, Chargers, Chiefs etc.... have more overall talent than us. Stop giving Eagles fans a bad name.

Phrost
06-18-2007, 12:22 AM
3. An ILB? We don't need one at all, let alone in the 2nd. Barrett Ruud will be our fixture at MLB for years, while we used 2 draft picks on depth at the position this year. Do yourself a favour and fix that pick.

Booty has all of the things you want in a franchise QB. We will have to wait to see where we pick. Barrett Ruud is nowhere close to a sure thing.

Go_Eagles77
06-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Stop being such a dumbass! We are not "stacked" at RB. We've got Westbrook and a bunch of unprovens. The Saints, Chargers, Chiefs etc.... have more overall talent than us. Stop giving Eagles fans a bad name.

Yeah, we're definately not the most stacked, but RB definately isn't a round 2 need.

Sniper
06-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, we're definately not the most stacked, but RB definately isn't a round 2 need.

I agree with that. But to say we're stacked is laughable at best.

Zyro_1014
06-18-2007, 01:08 AM

are you seriously saying that JDB sucks when you have Kyle Wright for your sig? lol

Brennen, is small, has an bad throwing motion, and is a part of the run and shoot. I love the guy but i think the only good place for him would be a place like St Louis. Maybe Detroit with Martz' offense

Woodson needs to have a senior season as good or better than his Junior to get all the hype that hes getting....i think he will but, still you never know.

Phrost
06-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Brennen, is small, has an bad throwing motion, and is a part of the run and shoot. I love the guy but i think the only good place for him would be a place like St Louis. Maybe Detroit with Martz' offense

Many people fail to see that.

ricky bobby
06-18-2007, 07:54 AM
are you seriously saying that JDB sucks when you have Kyle Wright for your sig? lol

Woodson needs to have a senior season as good or better than his Junior to get all the hype that hes getting....i think he will but, still you never know.
Just because JDB plays at USC doesn't mean he's the next Carson Palmer or Matt Leinart. USC has a great Offensive line, great WRs, great running backs. Heck, I could be a decent QB at USC.

doingthisinsteadofwork
06-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I dont like where Oaklands picking but you did pick two of our needs.

ricky bobby
06-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I dont like where Oaklands picking but you did pick two of our needs.
I actually think Oakland wins 5-7 games next year. That defense is only getting better, and that offense can't possibly be worse than it was last year.

That quote in your sig says a lot about the quality of Raider fans.

PalmerToCJ
06-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Bengals have no need to address OT.

Positions that have early pick potential pending what happens in FA: DE, OLB, DT

thebow305
06-19-2007, 01:25 AM
I don't think Miami takes another WR, we have Chambers, Booker, Hagan, and Ginn and even if Booker is gone after next year drafting a #4 WR in the 2nd doesn't make a lot of sense. Groves and Brinkley both work there.

Also Jackson is too similar to Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish, can't see Buffalo taking another one of those receivers.

For once I may actually agree with you. Especially if Hagan can show up big time for us this year, if Chambers returns to form, and Ginn can make some plays downfield, reciever won't be much of a need come draft time next year. I do like Monk a lot though, so I really wouldn't mind it, but I do agree Groves and Brinkley would also make great choices there. But hey, a 6'6" wideout wouldn't be too bad either!

Zyro_1014
06-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Just because JDB plays at USC doesn't mean he's the next Carson Palmer or Matt Leinart. USC has a great Offensive line, great WRs, great running backs. Heck, I could be a decent QB at USC.

did i ever say that he was? lol.....dont think so man. but i am going to say that he has the potential to be a QB at the next level. his arm isnt the greatest but he can make all the throws as did Leinart. He knows how to win and he plays in a NFL style offense so.....hes got that advantage over Brennen.

KCJ58
06-19-2007, 01:44 AM
i love the Rams 1st pick the 2nd pick not so much rather get Jordan Grimes we need OL help

Mr. Stiller
06-19-2007, 01:48 AM
Sweed is a bad pick...

we don't need a round 1 WR.. Ward is a warrior and has atleast 3 more years in him..

Baker or Fowler will make the squad to be our Big bodies.

Grimes is an Ok pick, but I don't think he's what we need.

Give us Tommy Blake in round 1 (In fact where is he at? If he's not a first round lock he's likely to go in the top 50.)

Tony Hills in round 2.

We need a future at LT, We already have the future at LG on the roster.. we need an LT and RT(round 5-6)

BamaFalcon59
06-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Bama Falcon. we don't need a ILB. we need an OLB, but we really need NT, SS, power RB and possibly a QB... Okam at our 1st rounder... we have Houston's 2nd rounder but you can keep the pick the same... and then Tashard Choice i nthe 2nd would be good. he has a lot of power in his body

ILB will be a need soon enough. I'm not a Beck believer.

I agree on the needs, but it is so early so I am very broad as far as the positions. Come next year MLB could be a big need, as well as WR (if Roddy, Jenkins dissappoint and Horn shows age and injury concerns) and a few other unexpected positions.

cordz804
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Giants won't be 8th, but that doesn't matter. Giants will not draft a RB round 1 I gaurentee that. Round 2 I can see them drafting a FS before a CB.

I'd rather you give the Giants the best available FS or LT(providing Diehl and Whimper dont work out) or best FS and DT in Rounds 1 and 2.

darnik44two
06-20-2007, 05:04 AM
Sweed is a bad pick...

we don't need a round 1 WR.. Ward is a warrior and has atleast 3 more years in him..

Baker or Fowler will make the squad to be our Big bodies.

Grimes is an Ok pick, but I don't think he's what we need.

Give us Tommy Blake in round 1 (In fact where is he at? If he's not a first round lock he's likely to go in the top 50.)

Tony Hills in round 2.

We need a future at LT, We already have the future at LG on the roster.. we need an LT and RT(round 5-6)

Ward's new contract is quickly becoming his old contract. I highly doubt he gets another new deal from the Steelers. We probably only have another 2 seasons with Ward, and a big physical WR would be a great addition. I also expect this to be Cedric Wilson's last season as a Steeler. I hate the word need, it's just not even really in teams vocabulary.

darnik44two
06-20-2007, 05:07 AM
For once I may actually agree with you. Especially if Hagan can show up big time for us this year, if Chambers returns to form, and Ginn can make some plays downfield, reciever won't be much of a need come draft time next year. I do like Monk a lot though, so I really wouldn't mind it, but I do agree Groves and Brinkley would also make great choices there. But hey, a 6'6" wideout wouldn't be too bad either!

Chris Chambers could likely be pricing his way out of Miami. Wasn't he somewhat on the trade block? Hagan is a question, and honestly so is Ginn. So Miami could be loaded at WR, or be very weak...time will tell.

darnik44two
06-20-2007, 05:11 AM

Was QB a round 2 need this past draft?

Notredameleo
06-20-2007, 08:24 AM
If detroit picked two, they would probably take Campbell or McFadden.

princefielder28
06-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Cason would be a great fit for Green Bay

NY+Giants=NYG
06-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Giants are too high, but that's not what I will argue here.

Round 1: There is no way the Giants will take a RB that early. Second of all, Slaton would not be considered an every down back in the NFL. He's a late 1st round pick at best. Jonathon Stewart in round 2? He is best NFL RB prospect in next year's draft IMO. 5'11" 230 pounder with great speed. Yes, better than McFadden.

Round 2: Aging secondary. If Corey Webster doesn't step up, another CB early is very likely.

Yeah 8th pick overall pick, going Slaton, would result with my remote through the TV. That would be a horrible pick. Plus we don't know how Jacobs will do this season, so not sure if RB is the best choice.

saintsfan912
06-20-2007, 10:50 AM
If Beckwith fell to the bottom of the 2nd to the Saints i'd **** on myself.

Me too dude. I would LOVE for the Saints to pick him up. I really hope he stays at LSU for another season but if he comes out and the Saints picked him up I would be exstatic.

Cashmoney
06-20-2007, 02:55 PM
good titans round 1 pick, but in the second give us earl bennett or at least marcus monk please.

Mr. Stiller
06-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Ward's new contract is quickly becoming his old contract. I highly doubt he gets another new deal from the Steelers. We probably only have another 2 seasons with Ward, and a big physical WR would be a great addition. I also expect this to be Cedric Wilson's last season as a Steeler. I hate the word need, it's just not even really in teams vocabulary.

I don't know if he'd get a new one or not for sure, but if McCardell and some others can play well into almost their 40's, I'm sure Ward would be kept around.

And again, even if we lose wilson... we have about 5 guys vying for his position..

Washington (Who did well when starting for Ward), Reid (Speedy #3/KR), Baker(Big target), Fowler( Big Target and amazing hands), Deslauriers(Solid, could be a good #4 some day).

I think WR is a pick that should come in 2009.. because Ward is still under contract for I believe 2 more years... We just drafted Holmes... and frankly, we have more pressing needs.

Marvel Smith has never been "Great" but he's going for his dreaded #3.. He needs replaced..

As does Faneca and Porter.

Like I said... WR Could be the choice, I wouldn't argue with it.. Just LT or DE/OLB make more sense.

MNRunLeft
06-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Minnesota wont be picking first, but if they somehow do end up there I think it would be very close between Brohm and Woodson. Campbell would also have an outside shot at the top pick becuase if Minnesota's picking that high they were once again unable to get after the QB.

Personally I think a lot of people just put Minnesota on the top of these mocks because there the team that would seem to need a QB.

AS11toFG21
06-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Great 1st round pick for the Niners, but I doubt they'd go OT in the 2nd after taking Staley. Either FS or WR would be bigger needs.

23trufant
06-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Pretty good Seahawks draft. Im not sure they need a Linebacker though.

TacticaLion
06-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Holy goodness... Vikes at 1, Lions at 2 and Packers at 10?! 3 teams in 1 division picking top 10. Interesting...

Anyway, it would be close between Long and Campbell (for the Lions). If Foster does well this year, they may lean towards the DE.

Caddy
06-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Like the Bucs first pick but the Bucs don't need an ILB at all.

bucs_fan333
07-10-2007, 12:40 AM
13 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - John David Booty, QB, Southern California

45 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jasper Brinkley, ILB, South Carolina

I love the first pick. I hate the second pick. Ruud should be solid and we have adequate back-up if he's not. Dre Moore or Andre Fluellen would be great picks here.

Sniper
07-10-2007, 12:46 AM
I like King for the Eagles. I do not like Andre Brown because RB is not a day one need for us. Earl Bennett would be nice there :)

Travis 24
07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Theirs no chance the Eagles draft ANOTHER RB...

Travis 24
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Eagles needs for 2008 NFL Draft.

Offensive Tackle (Thomas and Runyan, both over 33)
Weakside Linebacker (If Spikes is not re-signed)
Strongside Linebacker (If Gocong doesn't work out)
Safety (Dawkins may retire, Mikell/Gaddis only depth)
Tight End (Only IF LJ Smith isn't re-signed)

What they DON'T need:

Wide Reciever (Extended Brown, and signed Curtis to start)
Running back (Westbrook extended, drafted Hunt..Buckhalter/Moats)
Interior OL (Andrews/Herremans extended, Jean Gilles)
Inside Linebacker (Trotter..Gaither is future there)
Cornerback (Brown and Lito signed thru 2011)

Sniper
07-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Eagles needs for 2008 NFL Draft.

Offensive Tackle (Thomas and Runyan, both over 33)
Weakside Linebacker (If Spikes is not re-signed)
Strongside Linebacker (If Gocong doesn't work out)
Safety (Dawkins may retire, Mikell/Gaddis only depth)
Tight End (Only IF LJ Smith isn't re-signed)

What they DON'T need:

Wide Reciever (Extended Brown, and signed Curtis to start)
Running back (Westbrook extended, drafted Hunt..Buckhalter/Moats)
Interior OL (Andrews/Herremans extended, Jean Gilles)
Inside Linebacker (Trotter..Gaither is future there)
Cornerback (Brown and Lito signed thru 2011)

You could make a case for a WR to groom under Curtis. I suppose that's what Baskett and Avant are for, though I don't see either ever becoming a #1 or #2. It does look like LJ is walking after this year however, and I like your lists for the most part.

yo123
08-08-2007, 03:04 AM
I love both Vikings picks although I would consider Jake Long with the number one pick. As of right now Ryan Cook is our starting RT

Fitzgerald11
08-08-2007, 11:40 AM
If the Texans pass on Sam Baker, meaning they've passed on a left tackle again, then I have even more reason to make fun of Texans fans.

naruto613
08-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Why in the hell are the titans picking a DE? They need a WR. McFadden won't drop to 4. The Giant's won't be picking at 6, maybe 15. I don't see Dan Connor dropping to round 2.

Bearsfan123
08-10-2007, 01:00 AM
if the Bears are picking 28th we wont need a qb. So Barry Richardson, a S, Marcus Monk, or a DT there. Will Arnold is good in the second with Felix Jones also being possible if the shrimp cant cut it. (Wolfe that is)