06-20-2007, 02:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910497
niceee

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
06-20-2007, 02:12 PM
He can kiss the NFL goodbye.

remix 6
06-20-2007, 02:14 PM
what a jackass. he deserves all the **** hes getting against him. punk.

reese
06-20-2007, 02:30 PM
i wonder if he will go play in canada

Moses
06-20-2007, 02:31 PM

That would be quite difficult if he was behind bars. I highly doubt Canada would let a felon into their country.

nvot9
06-20-2007, 02:33 PM
It honestly just blows my mind, like I'm literally at a loss of words. How could ONE person be SO stupid? I mean, the guy is literally THROWING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AWAY.

jag
06-20-2007, 02:39 PM
God what an ass.. I actually felt bad after he got the year long suspension but with all these charges finally taking place I wouldn't care if he never played another down.

reese
06-20-2007, 02:42 PM
That would be quite difficult if he was behind bars. I highly doubt Canada would let a felon into their country.

i doubt he ever gets any actual time in jail...mabe a couple months...when do u ever see someone like that actually go to jail for more then a few months

Man_Of_Steel
06-20-2007, 02:46 PM
If Paris Hilton can go to jail, than anyone can.

princefielder28
06-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Adios Pacman!

Man_Of_Steel
06-20-2007, 02:47 PM

I believe the CFL made a rule this offseason that they cannot take other league's suspended players. This the after math of the whole Ricky williams thing.

reese
06-20-2007, 02:48 PM
If Paris Hilton can go to jail, than anyone can.

and how long was she there?

Man_Of_Steel
06-20-2007, 02:49 PM
and how long was she there?

I dont know, shes still there I think.

TheMadLionsFan
06-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I dont know, shes still there I think.

She did three days pal....

JT Jag
06-20-2007, 03:00 PM
She did three days pal....Ok, first off, she did TWO days. And second off, she ended up going BACK and is still there.

Purple N Proud
06-20-2007, 03:00 PM
and then the judge put her back in cause he didn't sanction her leaving

TitleTown088
06-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Damn, I love stupid people. They make it worth getting up in the morning.

PackerLegend
06-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok, first off, she did TWO days. And second off, she ended up going BACK and is still there.

it is only like 45 days total in jail she has to spend and she is getting out pretty soon before its July.

eacantdraft
06-20-2007, 03:02 PM
She did three days pal....

And then she went back. She still is in the lesbian pen.

Back to Pac Man. These charges sound like something the DA to get a plea bargin to a lesser charge. I'd say Pac Man does a year or less.

benchod
06-20-2007, 03:03 PM
She went back to jail...so she's still there

They're felony coercion charges, so he's probably facing a couple years as a minimum sentence if convicted. He won't get off because of celebrity status considering he's pretty much been vilified by everyone.

ElectricEye
06-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Honestly, I'm sort of impressed at this point . This is the finest example of being a moron I've ever seen. How the hell can one man make so many bad choices? It's astounding.

Moses
06-20-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-207.html#NRS207Sec190

NRS 207.190 Coercion.

1. It is unlawful for a person, with the intent to compel another to do or abstain from doing an act which the other person has a right to do or abstain from doing, to:

(a) Use violence or inflict injury upon the other person or any of his family, or upon his property, or threaten such violence or injury;

(b) Deprive the person of any tool, implement or clothing, or hinder him in the use thereof; or

(c) Attempt to intimidate the person by threats or force.

2. A person who violates the provisions of subsection 1 shall be punished:

(a) Where physical force or the immediate threat of physical force is used, for a category B felony by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 6 years, and may be further punished by a fine of not more than $5,000.

(b) Where no physical force or immediate threat of physical force is used, for a misdemeanor.

[1911 C&P 475; RL 6740; NCL 10424](NRS A 1967, 522; 1979, 1455; 1995, 1239)

That is the law for coercion in Nevada. Essentially, if he's charged with both accounts, he'll serve between 2 and 12 years in prison. Each felony coercion he is charged with brings a sentence between 1 and 6 years.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-20-2007, 03:29 PM
This is probably the most spectacular failure by a football player that I've ever seen.

PACKmanN
06-20-2007, 03:39 PM
and you except me to be surprised about this?

eacantdraft
06-20-2007, 03:50 PM
This is probably the most spectacular failure by a football player that I've ever seen.

Ryan Leaf could claim that title. Pac Man at least had a descent year last season.

soybean
06-20-2007, 03:52 PM
does he have to pay back any money they gave him?

titans, say hello to antoine cason :D

jag
06-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Damn 2-12 years in prison, that would suck.

PoopSandwich
06-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Ryan Leaf could claim that title. Pac Man at least had a descent year last season.

At least Leaf wasn't in trouble constantly, he sucked all along... Pac Man has the talent to be a top 10 corner, but he'd rather throw his life away, I was shocked that the Titans passed on Rolle for this guy... I really didn't watch a lot of college football in the 04 season, but I just got this vibe from Pac Man that he was trouble, and it looks like I was right.

Smooth Criminal
06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
This is the biggest waste of talent I have ever seen. Pacman is a great player and really screwed his life up with this stuff. He had everything in front of him and just threw it away.

I told the Titans to take Antrel Rolle instead. Nobody listens to me.

reese
06-20-2007, 05:09 PM
of course anyone that said take Rolle is gonna say oh i told u so...but pacman is a better football player then rolle...a better DB and he returns punts and they use him on offense...so football wise pacman was still a good choice

LEGALIZE_THESHIZZLE
06-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Dats sum iffy $hit, What a friggin mor0n

PoopSandwich
06-20-2007, 06:53 PM
of course anyone that said take Rolle is gonna say oh i told u so...but pacman is a better football player then rolle...a better DB and he returns punts and they use him on offense...so football wise pacman was still a good choice

Yeah, but it was obvious he was a thug in the first place, you draft someone like that its bound to come back and bite you... Theres no doubt Pac Man is a great returner and a corner, but Rolle has a ton of potential as well.

Cashmoney
06-20-2007, 07:05 PM
i'm just waiting for bud adams to come along and force reinfeldt to cut him, and soon.

reese
06-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah, but it was obvious he was a thug in the first place, you draft someone like that its bound to come back and bite you... Theres no doubt Pac Man is a great returner and a corner, but Rolle has a ton of potential as well.

but he has more value then rolle when he is playin becuz he can do more...and sometimes u need to take a chance on a trubled guy...chad johnson had been in alot of trouble b4 he got to the nfl but the bengals took a chance on him and he is one of the best wrs in the league

PoopSandwich
06-20-2007, 07:47 PM
And the Titans took a chance on "Pac Man" and he's suspended a year possibly looking at jail time and I wouldn't throw out a future life time ban the way things are going with him...

ks_perfection
06-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Can the Titans go after him for some of his signing bonus?

PoopSandwich
06-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Can the Titans go after him for some of his signing bonus?

I'm pretty sure he misses out on a years salary, if I were the Titans I'd be looking to void his contract.

The Unseen
06-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if he was found not guilty of all his previous charges, but got convicted for these? The NFL would be psychic.

ks_perfection
06-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Maybe him and Maurice Clarett could share a cell.

PoopSandwich
06-20-2007, 08:11 PM
is he playing next year? then who cares. if he is convicted and serves the 2 year minimum, the titans made the wrong pick. period. no matter how talented pacman is, the only thing he'd be tearing up would be the prison league. that doesn't make him a good draft pick.

Exactly, how does a guy in jail or suspended a year have more value than someone who is actually playing?

Rolle is also a year behind because he was hurt his first season, I am anxious to see how he does this year, because he will be over a year removed from his injury now.

reese
06-21-2007, 12:24 AM
ur missin my point...im not talkin about anything but football....ppl are acting now as if rolle is a better player and he is not...thats all im sayin

TitanHope
06-21-2007, 01:18 AM
At the time Pac was drafted, it was a good pick for the Titans since we had a bad secondary and we had a bad return game.

Now as we look back, its a bad pick since he's a trouble maker.

It all depends if you're looking from the present point of view or the past point of view. There's no sense in arguing which one is best, since both are subjective.

CC.SD
06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
At the time Pac was drafted, it was a good pick for the Titans since we had a bad secondary and we had a bad return game.

Now as we look back, its a bad pick since he's a trouble maker.

It all depends if you're looking from the present point of view or the past point of view. There's no sense in arguing which one is best, since both are subjective.

Your argument doesn't really make sense, because everyone already knew he was a troublemaker before he was drafted. The Titans rolled the character dice and lost big time.

Cashmoney
06-21-2007, 01:00 PM
rolle had issues too though, i remember something about him assaulting a police officer or resisting arrest or something while pac-mans only red flag was like a bar-fight. so they were pretty much equal in that department. i had just always thought rolle was a better CB.

jdcdam1
06-21-2007, 02:42 PM
all of y'all couch potatoes with all of your negativity..mm..mm.mmm...shame on y'all....

y'all sound like this Las Vegas thing is something new, and it isn't....it's old, his lawyers expected it and actually its a good thing for him cuz now he can focus on getting everything over with...he won't get 2 years in prison, believe that...they'll have to lessen the charges or he'll be aquitted....it's so obvious that's he's being charged due to public opinion (people like y'all haters) so when it's actually time to show a bunch of evidence, the DA will fail miserably.

remember this, 2 strippers were fighting over the money, pacman was telling one of them that the money was for the other woman, the guard attacked him (not my opinion, but the ONLY story I've heard that makes any since....remember he's from ATL, we have strip clubs like LA have shopping malls, he wouldnt go in there acting like he's never been in one before)...it's already been established he didnt bite or strike anyone....Does this sound like a felony to you? so quick to call folks names and be judgemental....mm...mm.mmm

Moses
06-21-2007, 02:50 PM
all of y'all couch potatoes with all of your negativity..mm..mm.mmm...shame on y'all....

y'all sound like this Las Vegas thing is something new, and it isn't....it's old, his lawyers expected it and actually its a good thing for him cuz now he can focus on getting everything over with...he won't get 2 years in prison, believe that...they'll have to lessen the charges or he'll be aquitted....it's so obvious that's he's being charged due to public opinion (people like y'all haters) so when it's actually time to show a bunch of evidence, the DA will fail miserably.

remember this, 2 strippers were fighting over the money, pacman was telling one of them that the money was for the other woman, the guard attacked him (not my opinion, but the ONLY story I've heard that makes any since....remember he's from ATL, we have strip clubs like LA have shopping malls, he wouldnt go in there acting like he's never been in one before)...it's already been established he didnt bite or strike anyone....Does this sound like a felony to you? so quick to call folks names and be judgemental....mm...mm.mmm

Huh? Where did you dig that story up? The story I've been reading is that Jones was "making it rain" and then tried to retrieve his money, saying it was for visual effect and not for the strippers. The strippers were grabbing the money and a fight broke out. After that the details are sketchy and there are a lot of different stories.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2007/Feb-22-Thu-2007/news/12741485.html

Also, Pacman is charged with felony coercion. That means threatening somebody's life, which according to some witnesses he did.

JK17
06-21-2007, 02:50 PM

...considering the circumstances surrounding Pacman I don't think anyone is being to judgemental...

I don't think you really have the authority to say he will be aquited either...he might be, but "obvious he's being charged due to public opinion"?, I think you're letting him go a little easy there.

eacantdraft
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM

As a member of the Pac Man haters club (I'm not only a member, but I'm the president), all I can say is that I'm glad Pac Man is going down. He is going to get at least a little jail time. See Tank Johnson.

reese
06-21-2007, 03:05 PM
nfl live just said pacman only gave up 6 catches in man to man coverage last year...i kno its off topic but thats pretty impressive

jdcdam1
06-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Like I said, he's not new to strip clubs so he knows what the deal is there....plus, you've gotta remember Nelly and Jermaine Dupri were there...Dupri spent $15,000 at a club here, do you think he was just sitting on his hands that night? Yes he was "making it rain" but that aint nothing new folk been doing that....that's why I know the story I've heard (female taking $ that wasn't for her but for another stripper, they start arguing, he tries to tell the stripper the $ wasn't for her, guard attacks Pac) makes alot more sense...and YES y'all are being judgmental...unless you were there with a chick in your lap you can't say he's guilty, a moron, an idiot, nothing cuz YOU WERENT THERE!!!! innocent until PROVEN guilty....not PRESUMED guilty

jdcdam1
06-21-2007, 03:09 PM
As a member of the Pac Man haters club (I'm not only a member, but I'm the president), all I can say is that I'm glad Pac Man is going down. He is going to get at least a little jail time. See Tank Johnson.

yeah, I know you're a hater (were's RickyBobby) but hatred just causes cancer...usually the only people being hated on are successful ones so get a life and stop being a hater

Moses
06-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Like I said, he's not new to strip clubs so he knows what the deal is there....plus, you've gotta remember Nelly and Jermaine Dupri were there...Dupri spent $15,000 at a club here, do you think he was just sitting on his hands that night? Yes he was "making it rain" but that aint nothing new folk been doing that....that's why I know the story I've heard (female taking $ that wasn't for her but for another stripper, they start arguing, he tries to tell the stripper the $ wasn't for her, guard attacks Pac) makes alot more sense...and YES y'all are being judgmental...unless you were there with a chick in your lap you can't say he's guilty, a moron, an idiot, nothing cuz YOU WERENT THERE!!!! innocent until PROVEN guilty....not PRESUMED guilty

Just wondering where you're getting this story from because it's definitely not in any stories I've read.

eacantdraft
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
yeah, I know you're a hater (were's RickyBobby) but hatred just causes cancer...usually the only people being hated on are successful ones so get a life and stop being a hater

I don't hate successful people. I hate the criminal elements of society. Pacman is more of the ladder than the former.

eacantdraft
06-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Damn 2-12 years in prison, that would suck.

What sucks is the guy who is paralyzed for life. Oh yeah, I forgot, he wasn't a football player so he doesn't matter so much.

eacantdraft
06-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Huh? Where did you dig that story up? The story I've been reading is that Jones was "making it rain" and then tried to retrieve his money, saying it was for visual effect and not for the strippers. The strippers were grabbing the money and a fight broke out. After that the details are sketchy and there are a lot of different stories.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2007/Feb-22-Thu-2007/news/12741485.html

Also, Pacman is charged with felony coercion. That means threatening somebody's life, which according to some witnesses he did.

What dumb ass would carry around $81,000 in cash, let alone taking it into a strip club? Oh year Pac Man would be that dumb ass.

jdcdam1
06-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Y'all are a trip....You got your story from news links??? Google the story...you'll find about 5 or 6 different stories since its started....so please, use common sense and take everything you read with a grain of salt...And nxj9, im not a high school kid, im a grown man whose probably been closer to playing in the league than your "the closet I've got to a real football is Madden" ass...and i don't make judgments calls on anyone becuase Ive had it happen to me and its not fair or funny...and I'm not attacking everyone's opinion, only those who call him names cuz they're too ******** to NOT believe everything that people print...

Cashmoney
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Y'all are a trip....You got your story from news links??? Google the story...you'll find about 5 or 6 different stories since its started....so please, use common sense and take everything you read with a grain of salt...And nxj9, im not a high school kid, im a grown man whose probably been closer to playing in the league than your "the closet I've got to a real football is Madden" ass...and i don't make judgments calls on anyone becuase Ive had it happen to me and its not fair or funny...and I'm not attacking everyone's opinion, only those who call him names cuz they're too ******** to NOT believe everything that people print...

so we should give the benefit of the doubt to a guy whose been in trouble over 10 times in the last two years?

Moses
06-21-2007, 04:59 PM

Why don't you provide a link that shows the side of the story that you're supporting. Maybe then people will give you respect and not treat you like just another idiot posting an uneducated opinion.

ks_perfection
06-21-2007, 06:13 PM
What dumb ass would carry around $81,000 in cash, let alone taking it into a strip club? Oh year Pac Man would be that dumb ass.

Walking around with that much money isn't as dumb when you've got lots of gangsters with guns around you. Im not saying its smart, but its not terrible if you have lots of protection.

jdcdam1
06-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Last night I wrote a long response to the people who replied to me, but it didn't post, and Im not writing all that again...but I will say this...

The last time someone jumped to conclusions and said someone was guilty and talked bad about them, some lacrosse players were found innocent and a DA was disbarred

I'm the only one whose got Pacman's back :(

JK17
06-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Last night I wrote a long response to the people who replied to me, but it didn't post, and Im not writing all that again...but I will say this...

The last time someone jumped to conclusions and said someone was guilty and talked bad about them, some lacrosse players were found innocent and a DA was disbarred

Okay, fine have his back.

The situations surrounding Pacman, him turning himself in, as well as his prior police involvement all makes the situation miles different from the Duke Lacrosse Scandal.

Not to mention you equated your "almost playing professional football" as giving you a more reliable opinion on the situation.

Titansfan #53
06-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Pacman Jones surrenders, to plead not guilty

NFL.com wire reports

LAS VEGAS (June 22, 2007) -- Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones surrendered early Friday to face charges in a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting. He was released on $20,000 bail.

Jones is to return Las Vegas Justice Court on July 23, an aide to Clark County District Attorney David Roger said Friday. A booking photograph released by police showed the Tennessee Titans cornerback had cut his hair, shedding his distinctive dreadlocks.

Pacman Jones had a new look at his booking in Las Vegas.
Jones "was in and out around 2 a.m.," said Lt. Jason Letkiewicz, a Las Vegas police watch commander.

The player will plead not guilty to two felony charges of coercion stemming from allegations he threatened to kill Minxx club employees and that he bit a bar bouncer, his lawyer said. If convicted, Jones faces a maximum of 12 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The charges in Las Vegas have cast more doubt on Jones' playing status with the Titans. Since he was drafted in April 2005, he has been arrested six times, although he has not been convicted.

Two associates, Sadia Morrison and Robert Reid, were scheduled to surrender later Friday, said Robert Langford, a lawyer for Jones. They also face felony charges in the Feb. 19 melee at the club several blocks off the Las Vegas Strip during the NBA All-Star Game weekend.

After his release, Jones flew to Nashville, Tenn., said Manny Arora, another lawyer for the player. Arora remained in Las Vegas to meet with Langford and Roger. The DA filed charges Wednesday against Jones, Morrison and Reid.

Jones has been involved in at least 11 separate police investigations, authorities say, and he's currently sought by Atlanta-area police for questioning in a shooting early Monday after a fight at a strip club there.

Jones has been suspended for the upcoming NFL season for disciplinary reasons. League and team officials had said he might be reinstated for good behavior after the Titans' 10th regular-season game.

Las Vegas police have described Reid, 37, of Carson, Calif., as Jones' bodyguard. He faces one felony coercion charge alleging he attacked a bouncer who tried to restrain Jones.

Morrison, 25, of New York, faces five charges including coercion, felony assault with a deadly weapon and battery stemming from allegations that she hit a bouncer in the head with a bottle and attacked other club employees with a chair and a stanchion.

Police have released an image drawn from surveillance cameras of a person sought as a "person of interest" in the shooting outside the club, which left a bar bouncer paralyzed and two other people with less serious wounds.

Las Vegas police also want to question Jones in a fight reported at another area strip club several days before the Minxx shooting.

They have a pic on NFL.com that shows his hair

reese
06-22-2007, 02:18 PM
that link doesnt work

yo123
06-22-2007, 02:27 PM
makes him look like less of a thug for his trial/s. To little to late, sorry pacman

Splat
06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I kinda saw this coming it won't help.

Ravens1991
06-22-2007, 04:43 PM
http://images.nfl.com/photos/img10234019.jpg

cheesehead10790
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I hate this kid. Read the article in SI about 3-4 weeks back from Rick Reilly about the guy who got shot and i paralyzed now. That article makes me want Pacman to rot in jail forever.

HoopsDemon12
06-22-2007, 05:42 PM
what a waste of talent that is all im gonna say... give me his skills man i would put them to so much better use...

someone447
06-22-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't hate successful people. I hate the criminal elements of society. Pacman is more of the ladder than the former.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so you can climb up PacMan? You really are as dumb as you seem. L-A-T-T-E-R as in the one that came last. Not L-A-D-D-E-R as in the thing you climb to reach high places.

someone447
06-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Okay, fine have his back.

The situations surrounding Pacman, him turning himself in, as well as his prior police involvement all makes the situation miles different from the Duke Lacrosse Scandal.

Not to mention you equated your "almost playing professional football" as giving you a more reliable opinion on the situation.

Ok, him turning himself in has no bearing whatsoever on his guilt. If he doesn't turn himself in, he gets in more trouble, regardless of whether the charges stick.

Again, I will find myself to be the only person making logical arguments in "defense" of PacMan. I don't like him, not in the slightest. But until all the facts come out at his trial we shouldn't be so hasty. It was months before anything was reported in the Duke LAX case about fabrication. It is possible(although unlikely) it may be the same here.

I am less defending PacMan, and more defending our justice system.

eacantdraft
06-25-2007, 08:34 AM

Let's not forget the guy who PacMan posse paralyzed for life just so the Packmeighster could shower some stank hos with $81,000
in cash.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/saraceno/2007-06-24-saraceno-pacman_N.htm

I think Bubba has Pacman's back as well.

If you want to be a Pacman fangirl. Go right ahead.

yourfavestoner
06-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Let's not forget the guy who PacMan posse paralyzed for life just so the Packmeighster could shower some stank hos with $81,000
in cash.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/saraceno/2007-06-24-saraceno-pacman_N.htm

I think Bubba has Pacman's back as well.

If you want to be a Pacman fangirl. Go right ahead.

Okay...so why the hell isn't that guy even listed as a victim for the shooting Pacman has just been charged with?

eacantdraft
06-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Okay...so why the hell isn't that guy even listed as a victim for the shooting Pacman has just been charged with?

Because it was PacMan's posse of thugs that pulled the trigger, not PacMan (that we know of). PacMan is being charged for threating other people thuggishly at the scene.

Moses
06-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Because it was PacMan's posse of thugs that pulled the trigger, not PacMan (that we know of). PacMan is being charged for threating other people thuggishly at the scene.

Thuggishly? That's a new one, and completely unnecessary. I'm eagerly awaiting your response that includes the phrase "the criminal elements" (whatever that means).

eacantdraft
06-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Thuggishly? That's a new one, and completely unnecessary. I'm eagerly awaiting your response that includes the phrase "the criminal elements" (whatever that means).

That was completely necessary. I'm calling a spade a spade and a thug a thug. PacMan is a thug.

And you know full well what the criminal element means. Google it if you need to be educated on it.

jdcdam1
06-26-2007, 11:47 AM
i don't recall anyone on this site doing that. i also recall printed news stories suggesting (or specifically stating) that there were problems with the "evidence" and then, later, that the players were most likely innocent. i've challenged you now multiple times to produce something similar about pacman, and you haven't. you keep beating your chest and yelling that it's "obvious" or "logical" that something that hasn't even apparently been reported ONCE is the only conclusion anyone should be coming to.

so now, you've accused us of thinking he's already guilty by equating pacman's situation with a completely dissimilar situation. by doing so, you're essentially attempting to show that since, in one case where the defendant was not guilty, ALL defendants are not guilty, regardless of what evidence or press there may be. that's a terrible argument and a serious logical fallacy. most of the poeple who've disagreed with you have yet to say that pacman is absolutely guilty, and most haven't even stated they *think* he's guilty. so who are you talking to?

I was talking to those who responded to what I wrote....actually, it's a VERY similar situation because all of the "facts" you got are ALLEGED and people are judging him by ALLEGED statements, just like the Duke case...they didn't have solid evidence in the Duke case, and I haven't read anything suggesting that they have solid evidence against Pacman ...Read the statements folk have written.."i hope he rots in jail" "he's a thug" etc. I never said I stood by everything he's done or his decisions (like going to Club Blaze last week or so), but one thing I won't do is judge ANYONE off alleged statements...that's for Entertainment Tonight, People Magazine, not football, in my opinion...Football has a history of people who was judged as being too small, too slow by the critics who became Pro Bowlers..i said that to say if people went by everything the critics (ie. the media) said, a lot of people wouldn't be where they are today, except Paris Hilton, who lives off bad press. ESPN has become ET now, to me. And as far as the links go, I had my link way back in February, but I don't have it now...I'm done..I'll just wait and see how the case turns out.

eacantdraft
06-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I was talking to those who responded to what I wrote....actually, it's a VERY similar situation because all of the "facts" you got are ALLEGED and people are judging him by ALLEGED statements, just like the Duke case...they didn't have solid evidence in the Duke case, and I haven't read anything suggesting that they have solid evidence against Pacman ...Read the statements folk have written.."i hope he rots in jail" "he's a thug" etc. I never said I stood by everything he's done or his decisions (like going to Club Blaze last week or so), but one thing I won't do is judge ANYONE off alleged statements...that's for Entertainment Tonight, People Magazine, not football, in my opinion...Football has a history of people who was judged as being too small, too slow by the critics who became Pro Bowlers..i said that to say if people went by everything the critics (ie. the media) said, a lot of people wouldn't be where they are today, except Paris Hilton, who lives off bad press. ESPN has become ET now, to me. And as far as the links go, I had my link way back in February, but I don't have it now...I'm done..I'll just wait and see how the case turns out.

Lack of solid evidence in PacMan's case? You got one guy who was paralyzed for life. You got gun fire all around. You got evidence that PacMan was there. You got witnesses who say PacMan threatened people.

You mancrush is going down. Going down to see his new boyfriend Bubba.

yourfavestoner
06-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok, ok I had a brainfart for a second. Pacman is not being charged with a shooting. Iregardless, this is what I was talking about:

"We feel very strongly that there will be no vindication for Tommy until the shooter is put away," Kathy said. "Are we happy that he (Jones) got charged? Yes. But are we going to rest? No, we're not. Tommy's not even listed as a victim (in the district attorney's office). It is my life mission to keep this going until the shooter is put away. I want everyone involved put away."

Why is he not even listed as a victim in the D.A.'s office?