PDA

View Full Version : question...

Smokey Joe
06-20-2007, 05:48 PM
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this, or whatever, but I'll do it anyway...

For players banned for a certain amount of games (Tank, Pacman, Henry), do they still take roster spots on the 53? Also, what about for players holding out?

SuperKevin
06-20-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this, or whatever, but I'll do it anyway...

For players banned for a certain amount of games (Tank, Pacman, Henry), do they still take roster spots on the 53? Also, what about for players holding out?

That's a really good question but i have no idea what the answer is

Don Vito
06-20-2007, 06:29 PM
I don't think so, I was looking on the titans DC today and Pacman wasn't on it. I am pretty sure they aren't part of the roster.

mcdlaxbonz13
06-20-2007, 06:44 PM
i don't think suspended players count, but holdouts do because they are still under contract by the team

Cashmoney
06-20-2007, 07:09 PM
i don't think suspended players count, but holdouts do because they are still under contract by the team

what about a holdout rookie?

BlindSite
06-20-2007, 07:56 PM
They don't count, but after the suspension they have to have a roster spot made for them. So the roster could be essentially 54 inclusive of the suspended, but when their suspension is up it has to be trimmed. As for holdouts, they're not on contract, so no, unless they are on contract.

So if they're an RFA then no, if they're one a deal and want a new one, yes.

senormysterioso
06-20-2007, 10:07 PM
isn't there a reserve; did not report list for hold outs