PDA

View Full Version : Ravens1991 VS. Fenikz

Ravens1991
06-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Who has the best team over the course of 3 years?

Ravens1991

HC-Mike Shanahan- A two time superbowl winning coach, has had a amazing running game and a great QB coach
OC-Mike Martz- A offensive passing genius, he can put up passing TD, him w/ Manning they would set records
DC-Marvin Lewis- He coordinated a all time great 4-3 defense in the 2000 Ravens, plus my defense was built like the 2000 superbowl defense was so my defense will be beastly.

The players

offense

QB-Peyton Manning
RB-Brian Westbrook
FB-Ovie Mughelli
WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Roy Williams
TE-Todd Heap
LT-Levi Jones
LG-Eric Steinbach
C-Nick Hardwick
RG-Nick Mangold
RT-Jamal Brown

My gameplan: I will be a pass first team and it will be preety hard to stop. With Mike Martz who always has amazing passing offense, with the best QB in the game IMO(i used to like Brady but Manning got the last victory and has a ring) A o-line that can pass block, 4 great options in Fitz, Williams, Clayton and Heap. Fitz is my possesion WR who will go over the middle, Williams will mainly be my vertical WR, Clayton is a slot WR who is well rounded who be a vertical threat or a short pass WR. And Heap who can slide out to WR, he will terrorize the seams. I also have Brian Westbrook who can play exactly like Marshall Faulk, a player who can handle 20 carries and slide out to WR. When it comes to my running game I got Shanahan who year in and year out has a great running game. All my lineman can move so it will be great for Westbrook and Adrian Peterson.

backups
Slot WR-Mark Clayton
RB-Adrian Peterson

Defense
DE-Terrell Suggs
DT-Tommie Harris
DT-Haloti Ngata
DE-Aaron Kampman
OLB-Lawrence Timmons
MLB-John Vilma
OLB-DJ Williams
CB-Ken Lucas
CB-Lito Shepperd
FS-Michael Huff
SS-Dawan Landry

back ups
Nickelback-Jonathen Joseph
Rotational DT-Broderick Bunkley

My defense gameplan: I will run a traditional 4-3, Marvin Lewis coordinated arguably the greatest defense of all time in the 2000 Ravens and my D is set up exactly like that. I got a d-line w/ 2 10+ sack DE who have no problem in run support, a UT in Tommie Harris who can get 10+ sacks also and come in like a LB running free to break up a play in the backfield and a big run stuffer in Ngata who dominated towards the end of the season. That D-line will make MLB John Vilma who compares to Ray Lewis well untouched by blockers were he can make sideline to sideline plays and cover RB out of the backfield. I got Lawrence Timmons who will blitz some but use his athletic ability to be a all around play maker. Along with DJ Williams who can be a pro bowler. I got 2 pro bowl CB who are both shut down CB and Jonathen Joseph who had a great rookie campaign and will be a great nickelback. I have a ball hawking FS in Huff who can ballhawk and cover WR and a in the box S who can blitz and help out in the running game but he can also cover well also in Landry.

Also my whole team is young and I dont have to worry about 1 player retiring.

Also I have great leaders in Vilma and Manning.

Fenikz

HC Andy Ried
OC Sean Payton
DC Mike Singletary

QB Tom Brady
RB Clinton Portis
RB Reggie Bush
FB John Karney
TE Antonio Gates
WR Chad Johnson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Javon Walker
LT Walter Jones
LG Vince Manuwai
C Andre Gurode
RG Shawn Andrews
RT Matt Light

3-4
DE Luis Castillo
NT Shaun Rogers
DE Ty Warren
OLB Karlos Dansby
ILB Brian Urlacher
ILB A.J. Hawk
OLB Derrick Burgess
CB Charles Tillman
CB Pacman Jones
CB Aaron Ross
SS Adrian Wilson
FS Brian Dawkins

4-3
DE Aaron Schobel
DT Ty Warren
NT Shaun Rogers
DE Derrick Burgess
MLB Brian Urlacher
OLB A.J. Hawk
OLB Karlos Dansby
CB Charles Tillman
CB Pacman Jones
CB Aaron Ross
SS Adrian Wilson
FS Brian Dawkins

Offense: On offense you can pretty much expect to see anything & everything, and for it to be executed to perfection, lead by Brady with a huge arsenal of weapons at his disposal and a line that will block for days they should put up 40 a game

Defense: My D will be a 3-4/4-3 hybrid, lead by the Brian Urlacher the key to my defense is versatility, you can expect to see many different looks, and Miek Singletary will make Urlacher, Dansby, & Hawk into the best LB group eva. Rogers at NT will demand double teams which will allow Warren/Castillo, Schobel, & Burgess one on one shots with the QB, My secondary is loaded with playmakers, if some how anyone even manages to make it past the LOS on a running play they should expect to get there head taken off by Dawkins & A Dub

Its all about The U
06-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Coaches: Tie
QB: Tie
RB: fenikz
WR: fenikz
TE: fenikz
OL: fenikz
DL: Ravens
LB: fenikz
DB: fenikz

Ravens1991
06-24-2007, 11:57 AM
my o-line>>>>Fenikz o-line

Peyton>>>Brady IMO

RoyHall#1
06-24-2007, 12:01 PM
my o-line>>>>Fenikz o-line

Peyton>>>Brady IMO

True, but I agree with all of the other assessments ffrom all about the u, outside of coaching, so you're edged slightly.

princefielder28
06-24-2007, 02:39 PM
fenikz can't win w/ Pacman

Ravens1991
06-24-2007, 03:56 PM
my coaching staff>>>> his coaching staff

Mike Shanahan has 2 superbowl rings, Reid 0
Mike Martz could have amazing yards put up w/ my offense
Marvin Lewis is a great coordinator for traditional 4-3 check 2000 baltimore ravens.

fenikz
06-24-2007, 07:18 PM
if your gonna go superbowl on me

Brady 3 rings
Manning 1 ring

Ravens1991
06-24-2007, 07:31 PM
yea I was a big Brady fan previously and I was all for saying that he was >>> Manning. But after Manning got the last ring and is better at putting up stats.

fenikz
06-24-2007, 07:44 PM
so manning wins 1 ring and now he is god?

-black
06-24-2007, 07:46 PM
I like the personell Ravens has along with his scheme and gameplan......could be an unstoppable offense.....

Ravens1991
06-24-2007, 07:49 PM
so manning wins 1 ring and now he is god?

well considering he can put up better stats then Brady plus he got his ring now I think he is better.

fenikz
06-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Manning still had more INTs in his 1 Superbowl run than Brady has ever had in the playoffs(btw I know I'm gonna lose I just have to argue Brady over Manning)

Ravens1991
06-24-2007, 08:04 PM
ok but Manning won the last match up so thats why I picked him 1st because I think he is better.

Go_Eagles77
06-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Ravens, but it was very close.

art vandelay
06-24-2007, 10:24 PM
I took Ravens...not really that close for me.