PDA

View Full Version : Penn St. Discipline - 4 players "temporarily" expelled

Don Vito
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2916264

4 players (safety Anthony Scirrotto, defensive lineman Chris Baker, linebacker Jerome Hayes and cornerback Lydell Sargeant) were "temporarily" expelled for their little run in with the law a few months ago. I don't follow PSU that much, but I do know that if they lose Scirrotto that could be a pretty big blow, I believe he was 1st team All-Big 10 last year.

sodar21
06-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Essentially means they're going to not get to practice over the summer and will miss the first game vs. whoever but will be back when it matters. Not major damage.

SuperKevin
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah temporary expulsion means they can't attend summer classes so unless they were in danger of being ineligible then it really should have little effect on this upcoming season

-black
06-26-2007, 02:55 PM
very dissapointed in Schriotto......1st round talent

JCarver27
06-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Essentially means they're going to not get to practice over the summer and will miss the first game vs. whoever but will be back when it matters. Not major damage.
it doesn't mean that at all. they get expelled for the summer session, but they're allowed to come back once practices start. real tough "punishment".

mcdlaxbonz13
07-15-2007, 01:00 PM
their real punishment came from joepa, hes making the entire team clean beaver stadium. now that would suck

bengalbuck
07-18-2007, 07:13 AM
their real punishment came from joepa, hes making the entire team clean beaver stadium. now that would suck

I like Joe Pa and think he's a good guy. But, this "punishment" is a bit of a copout. He wants to have his full team for the early game against ND so he isn't doing what he probably should.

But, as an OSU fan, PSU is probably my second favorite team and I can't stand ND. So I hope that they drill them. Still a bit shady and I expect more from Joe.