PDA

View Full Version : Jared Gaither

EdReedUnstoppable
06-30-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm very high on this guy, and I believe he'll be the next dominant OT in the NFL along the lines of Ogden, Pace, and Jones. I would not be upset if the Ravens got him in the 2nd of the Supplemental IMO its like getting a Top 15 pick in next year's draft. What's everyone elses thoughts in Ravennation?

mikehop05
06-30-2007, 04:57 PM
he'll be a great pick if he can learn the playbook and learn everything else there is to know

his athleticism is without question amazing for an o-lineman... everything else though is a question

mikedoobie
06-30-2007, 07:18 PM
id love us to get him but i dont think anyone will be giving up a first day pick on him after that im all for us getting him. I do think he will be very good and i love his potential but has some major waist bending issues

Yung Flippa
06-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I would love to pick him up. But I think a 2nd would be a but high for him & we don't have a 3rd. & I Think he'll be gone in the third, but if he is there in the 4th, then we SHOULD defentily pick him up.

jkpigskin
06-30-2007, 10:03 PM
id love us to get him but i dont think anyone will be giving up a first day pick on him after that im all for us getting him. I do think he will be very good and i love his potential but has some major waist bending issues

doobie, u have the sig that u had on when i first came to NFLDC!
old school!

mikedoobie
06-30-2007, 11:39 PM
ya i thought id go retro..its the new thing now!

but if Ahmad Brooks warranted a 3rd rounder and he had better production and just as much if not more potential and was rated a top 10 pick not a potential top 15..key word being potential..then Gaither should be in that 4th - 5th round range..i love him so much and think he'll be a stud but teams rarely give up high picks in the supplemental when you can factor in the value your picks can garner from other teams and in next years draft for a player who obviously had some issues as he declared for the supplemental not actual draft

America
07-01-2007, 07:55 PM
yeah, I'd say 4th-5th is along where he'll go in the Supplemental. Obviously, Baltimore would be a great situation for him, learning behind Ogden and such. The thing with him though is that he doesn't seem like he cares that much. Hopefully, if we picked him up(I doubt this), we could get his act together.

EdReedUnstoppable
07-01-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah, I'd say 4th-5th is along where he'll go in the Supplemental. Obviously, Baltimore would be a great situation for him, learning behind Ogden and such. The thing with him though is that he doesn't seem like he cares that much. Hopefully, if we picked him up(I doubt this), we could get his act together.

He doesn't care about grades but he loves football.

America
07-01-2007, 11:38 PM
He doesn't care about grades but he loves football.

That's good to know.

Was his benching due to academics, problems with the coaches, effort, or simply not preforming?

EdReedUnstoppable
07-02-2007, 12:00 AM
That's good to know.

Was his benching due to academics, problems with the coaches, effort, or simply not preforming?

I believe it was a curfew thing, cause it was him and somebody else if I'm remembering correctly.

ccB
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Apparently the Ravens and Chargers have the most interest in taking Jared Gathier today. PLEASE TAKE HIM OZZIE!

Someone posted this in the supplemental draft thread...

A "league source" tells Profootballtalk.com that Maryland OT Jared Gaither will likely go in the fifth round of Thursday's Supplemental Draft.

The source says Gaither would've been a first-day selection had he entered April's draft. The Chargers and Ravens appear to be most interested in him. Also, Georgia CB Paul Oliver could reportedly fall as low as Round Seven.

Anyone know when we find out the results ?

Ravens1991
07-12-2007, 09:56 PM
I am so PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LT-Terry(very good can potentially be a pro bowler if you ask me)
LG-Brown(can be a above average starter)
C-Chester(can be above average to pro bowl)
RG-Grubbs(pro bowl quality)
RT-Gaither(all universe quality)

with D-will and Clayton we have a great passing game. We can throw a clown at RB w/ that o-line and his him do well.

We could go 1st round QB if we dont like Smith.

This is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!