PDA

View Full Version : Tulane Greenwave vs. Notre Dame Irish

draftguru151
12-15-2006, 02:32 PM
This is a college draft. Which team has the better college talent. Nothing to do with NFL talent but how well they play at the college level. Any player that was injured in the first two games are not in this.

Tulane Greenwave

http://www.teamblanketstore.com/college/tulane.gif

Head Coach: Karl Dorrell

http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/Coach/PHOTO/DORRELL,-KARL.JPG

Ace Offense

4-3 Defense

Roster

QB- Chad Henne
RB- Darren McFadden
WR- Dwayne Jarrett
WR- Adarius Bowman
WR- James Hardy
TE- Joe Newton
OT- Jake Long
OT- Barry Richardson
OG- Josh Beekman
OG- Ben Grubbs
C- Samson Satele

DE- Victor Abiamiri
DT- Glen Dorsey
DT- Sedrick Ellis
DE- Justin Hickman
LB- Buster Davis
LB- Lawrence Timmons
LB- Jon Beason
CB- Malcolm Jenkins
CB- DeJuan Tribble
S- Michael Griffin
S- Josh Gattis

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

On offense: Brady Quinn is the premier college QB in the land. With these weapons at his disposal, there is no way Tulane's secondary of Jenkins and Tribble can cover this offense. Ted Ginn is most likely the fastest WR in the land and he has the speed to burn past defenders deep. His ability to stretch the field deep opens up WR Dwayne Bowe who is a great route runner and is one of the best in the nation at making the tough catch in the middle of traffic. As if that's not enough, Quinn has 2 elite TE's in Zach Miller and Greg Olsen who are both able to exploit the middle of the field very easily in one on one LB coverage. This 2 TE formation is also a great scheme to disguise the run versus the pass. With Marshawn Lynch coming out of the backfield Tulane's defensive front line of Abiamiri, Dorsey, Ellis and Hickman will have their heads turned back behind their shoulders all day.

On Defense: We have playmakers at every position. Alan Branch will single handedly command double triple teams and open things up for DEs Adam Carriker and Andre Fluellen to man handle their opposition. Our LB corp is the biggest and most talented corps assembled. With James Laurinaitis and Desmond Bishop in the middle and Brandon Siler and Quentin Groves attacking from the outside, offenses will have fits trying to get anything done. This group is great at the run as well as dropping back in coverage. In the secondary Daymeion Hughes is a shutdown corner, and Johnathan Wade is a star in his own right. Aaron Rouse and Leonard Peters are devesating punishers in the backfield. This assembly of talent is unpenetratable.

Coach: Charlie Weis
Offense: Single Back - 2 TE Formation
Defense: 3-4

QB Brady Quinn
RB Marshawn Lynch
WR Ted Ginn
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE Zach Miller
TE Greg Olsen
OT Doug Free
OG Jeff Byers
C Doug Datish
OG Mike Jones
OT Andre Smith

DE Adam Carriker 6-6, 300
NT Alan Branch 6-6, 330
DE Andre Fluellen 6-4, 290
OLB Brandon Siler 6-2, 235
ILB James Laurinaitis 6-3, 245
ILB Desmond Bishop 6-2, 243
OLB Quentin Groves 6-4, 250
CB Daymeion Hughes 6-2, 190
CB Johnathan Wade 6-0, 195
S Leonard Peters 6-1, 200
S Aaron Rouse 6-4, 225

http://www.collegefanstuff.com/notredame/notredameflag.jpg

Eaglez.Fan
12-16-2006, 03:52 PM
ND is proly the best team in the draft. Or one of the best. But I really dislike Alan Branch at 3-4 NT, he's way too tall

12-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Look at the speed of ND D wow

draftguru151
12-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Real mature D, anything that hurts your team is deleted. YOUR 3-4 SUCKS! YOUR SAFETIES SUCK! YOUR OL SUCKS!

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Real mature D, anything that hurts your team is deleted. YOUR 3-4 SUCKS! YOUR SAFETIES SUCK! YOUR OL SUCKS!
Dude, you're the commish. Why are you ripping my team? No bias there, huh. Talk about mature... mhm.

draftguru151
12-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Dude, you're the commish. Why are you ripping my team? No bias there, huh. Talk about mature... mhm.

How do I have a bias? And what does me being the commissioner have to do with anything? You have a bad team, I pointed it out, and you deleted my posts.

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:24 PM

How do I have a bias? And what does me being the commissioner have to do with anything? You have a bad team, I pointed it out, and you deleted my posts.
In most leagues, a commissioner is supposed to be unbias. ...but I guess this is more personal. That's fine. Just shows your maturity level.

Shane P. Hallam
12-16-2006, 05:25 PM

In most leagues, a commissioner is supposed to be unbias. ...but I guess this is more personal. That's fine. Just shows your maturity level.

This isn't a league. There isn't a commish. This is a fantasy draft we're just doing for fun. We all judge each others teams and go over strengths and weaknesses. That's the point man...

Jim Jim
12-16-2006, 05:26 PM
I like Notre Dame there.

draftguru151
12-16-2006, 05:30 PM

Wow, it has to be personal because there is no way that your team is actually inferior to another team. Give it up, your team isn't as good. Stop trying to make it more than it is.

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:33 PM
RIP AWAY! :D

draftguru151
12-16-2006, 05:35 PM

That a boy.

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:37 PM

That a boy.
At least I didn't lose first. :lol:

Wootylicous
12-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Bah Tulane will lose even if they are the best team :(

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Bah Tulane will lose even if they are the best team :(
Did you just vote for ND?

Windy
12-16-2006, 05:53 PM
this is where wayne newton, shooter mcgavin etc would of come in handy

draftguru151
12-16-2006, 05:55 PM

That a boy.

You winning this makes no sense. You have no where near as good of a team.

Wootylicous
12-16-2006, 05:56 PM
and he win... :x

D-Unit
12-16-2006, 05:59 PM

That a boy.

You winning this makes no sense. You have no where near as good of a team.
I like my team. Winning this isn't even important. What I find hilarious is the fact that all these votes started coming in after you started ripping my team. LOL!

Nerv
12-16-2006, 06:12 PM
While ND may be the best team I could never vote for something behind the label of the fighting Irish so Im just not going to be voting.