PDA

View Full Version : NHL Fantasy Draft Voting: Xio vs. devinhester

Xiomera
07-01-2007, 09:16 PM
This draft was designed to pick the best players for a dynasty team (aprox. 3-7 years in the future).

Choose the best team.

Xiomera's Detroit Red Wings

Forwards
Henrik Zetterberg - Pavel Datsyuk - Ales Hemsky
Zach Parise - Sidney Crosby - Corey Perry
Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Lee Stempniak
Trent Hunter - Derek Roy - Justin Williams

Defenseman
Anton Volchenkov - Matt Carle
Robyn Regehr - Niklas Kronwall
Barrett Jackman - Mike Komisarek

Goaltenders
Ryan Miller
Peter Budaj

------------------------------------------------------

devinhester's Chicago Blackhawks

Forwards
Paul Kariya - Evgeni Malkin - Jonathan Chechoo
Teemu Selanne - Kyle Turris - Martin St.Louis
Benoit Pouliot - Tyler Arnason - Alexei Cherepanov
Kyle Okposo - Andrew Cogliano - Bobby Ryan

Defenseman
Jay Boumeester - Chris Pronger
Rotislav Klesla - Sami Salo
Keaton Ellerby - Ian Cole

Goaltenders
Marc-Andre Fleury
Cristobal Huet

fischbowl
07-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Being a dynasty draft, The Blackhawks are too old and have too many drafted prospects from this year. And Ryan Miller owns Fleury.

KCJ58
07-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Xiomera's team is sick

princefielder28
07-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Xio and it's not even close

nvot9
07-02-2007, 10:11 AM
devinhester's team has some devastating scorers but has a shaky defense, meanwhile, Xio's team is very complete, the lines have chemistry, all around awesome team. I went with Zio.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
07-02-2007, 10:42 AM
I would think that after three to four years that it would be alot closer than the vote suggests. Given time my prospects will be very good. Im not saying that we would beat Xio's team, but I think it would be alot closer than what the vote shows.

Xiomera
07-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I would think that after three to four years that it would be alot closer than the vote suggests. Given time my prospects will be very good. Im not saying that we would beat Xio's team, but I think it would be alot closer than what the vote shows.

While this is quite true, you have a lot of older guys who won't be nearly the players they are today in 3-5 years (Kariya, Selanne, Pronger, St. Louis).

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
07-02-2007, 10:51 AM
While this is quite true, you have a lot of older guys who won't be nearly the players they are today in 3-5 years (Kariya, Selanne, Pronger, St. Louis).

That is true. I was hoping that they could all be like Chris Chelios and hang around and play at a high level as they age.:)

Xiomera
07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
That is true. I was hoping that they could all be like Chris Chelios and hang around and play at a high level as they age.:)

I almost took Chelli, lol.

I can see him playing for three more years. He may have lost a step in terms of speed, but there are only a handful of guys I would rather have killing penalties for my team. That alone makes him worthy of playing.