PDA

View Full Version : Our Indispensable Player

07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
I was looking at a poll and I got to the Dallas Cowboys and it had 5 choices Flozell,Owens,Romo,Ware,and Roy. So I was thinking to myself our most indispensable player isn't even on there. It's Terence Newman. He is the only player on there that just can't be replaced.

leroyisgod
07-06-2007, 03:30 PM
I was looking at a poll and I got to the Dallas Cowboys and it had 5 choices Flozell,Owens,Romo,Ware,and Roy. So I was thinking to myself our most indispensable player isn't even on there. It's Terence Newman. He is the only player on there that just can't be replaced.

This is a tough call and I'd say it would be between Ware & Newman. Newman is that shut down corner every team loves. And Ware is that ultimate speed rusher on the outside. Both types of players can make a defense. You could even make a case for Witten, but it's not as compelling as Ware & Newman.

mat33
07-06-2007, 03:35 PM
As much as I love Newman I think that he is more expendable than either Ware or Romo. Romo is the cheap QB we've been looking for since Troy, and Ware is the dynamic playmaker on defence.

Im_a_Romosexual
07-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Ware with Newman being a close second

Staubach12
07-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Ware is the most indespencable player. Second goes to Newman, and then third to Romo.

KILLERSANTA
07-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Can it really be ware, with the depth we have at LB? Ware may be are best player, But not Our Indispensable Player.

You could give it to Newman, But we have Glenn. Who isn't near as good as Newman. But, He's still a solid starter.

I would say Jason Ferguson, There couldn't be less depth behind him. Witten would be #2.(Anthony Fasano kinda blows)

Paul
07-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Good question. But I really don't believe we have that Peyton Manning or Lt on our team, who if gone the team would just fall apart. Not that we have terrible players, more that we have a pretty balanced team with good depth at most positions. Ferguson as Killa alluded to, would a be decent pick, seeing that NT maybe the weakest position depth wise. Romo since he is the starting QB, Newman or Ware just becuase of there impact. But I truly can't decide.

Hines
07-06-2007, 10:15 PM
imo its ware....i know you can get a passrusher anywhere but i think he is up there with the best with his blend of size and speed..a close second is newman though..kids a player

Jdallas
07-07-2007, 12:12 AM
I immeadiately think of Witten because he opens up so much for our offense with our versatility. Feguson makes a lot of sense too. Not necessarily because he's so good, but because we have no proven talent behind him. In the end I would say Witten as of right now because our offense was what was carrying us towards the end and I think Witten plays the biggest role in its success.

D-Unit
07-07-2007, 03:00 AM
I immeadiately think of Witten because he opens up so much for our offense with our versatility. Feguson makes a lot of sense too. Not necessarily because he's so good, but because we have no proven talent behind him. In the end I would say Witten as of right now because our offense was what was carrying us towards the end and I think Witten plays the biggest role in its success.
Holy Hell! The bass turd is ALIVE!!!!

Good to see you old friend.

...Witten is not the most indispensible player, though.... imo.

How many QBs have we gone through since Aikman left? 14 or something???

It's gotta be Romo. That's my opinion.

bantx
07-07-2007, 03:44 AM
the running back duo? i really think without the combination jj n barbor gives the rushing game wouldnt be as great, jj breaking long ones and barbor pounding it in on short yardage or goal line

my .02

HEISMANHERSCHEL
07-07-2007, 03:49 AM
For reasons already discussed, my vote goes to Romo. Not our best player, but if he went down in training camp my hopes for the team would go down significantly more than losing any other player.