PDA

View Full Version : Isaiah Stanback -- Highlight Film (5:24)

SAGA45
07-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Isaiah Stanback Highlights (http://wildbillschiefs.com/saga45/Isaiah_Stanback_QB_Washington.wmv) (right click and save)

length: 5:23
format: .wmv

Enjoy

thule
07-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.

Flyboy
07-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.

I Remember, regardless.

SAGA45
07-08-2007, 04:03 AM
overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys.

That wasn't the video's purpose as it was created in early April, several weeks before the draft. I simply thought I'd share it with you guys.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 12:30 PM
I liked it... He throws so effortlessly its not even cool... EXTRERMLY athletic and i think he will make the transition to wide reciever very easily and be better than drew bennett... or are they keeping him at QB im not to sure.... i think he would be a better wide out at the next level for sure

thule
07-08-2007, 01:29 PM
He is going to have to make the team as a WR.

Tubby
07-28-2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuC3jnm4TE

Stanback throws from his own 25 and hits his receiver in stride at the 4.

neko4
07-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Is dallas having him play QB?

thule
07-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Is dallas having him play QB?

No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.

robert_in_bigd
07-29-2007, 06:28 AM
No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.

Can someone explain the excitement over the developmental WR with no body of work in the NFL and a (reach) 4th round tag??

If not for the Jerry Jones "new new thing" mindset this guy would be cut soon.

Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.

Kind of sounding like all the Pettiti noise of some years back. Lots of noise but .......

Modano
07-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.

First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...

BamaFalcon59
07-29-2007, 08:47 AM

That's crazy. Like 75 yards in stride. Very hard to do.

etk
07-29-2007, 08:49 AM

That's the kinda throw you want on a reverse pass. If he could throw that consistently I'd sign him and an assistant WR coach and devote the coach to helping him transition to wideout.

robert_in_bigd
07-29-2007, 08:55 AM
First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...

Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.

Dcboys94
07-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.

from what im hearin dude is both austin and hurd are tearing it up. who cares about an explosive downfield type that stuff bores me. production is the only thing i care about. i think as of now hurd is more polished than Austin but i like them both to be our future 1 and 2 guys.(dont matter which is which either.)

robert_in_bigd
07-29-2007, 03:00 PM
from what im hearin dude is both austin and hurd are tearing it up. who cares about an explosive downfield type that stuff bores me. production is the only thing i care about. i think as of now hurd is more polished than Austin but i like them both to be our future 1 and 2 guys.(dont matter which is which either.)

Can not argue with your sentiment. Want them both to succeed with us.

herniateddisc
05-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Can someone explain the excitement over the developmental WR with no body of work in the NFL and a (reach) 4th round tag??

If not for the Jerry Jones "new new thing" mindset this guy would be cut soon.

Kind of sounding like all the Pettiti noise of some years back. Lots of noise but .......

Oldie but goodie.

herniateddisc
05-21-2009, 11:04 PM

Oldie but goodie.