PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new TV for my room....

smittyjs
07-08-2007, 03:31 PM
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@1594310637.1183926551@ @@@&BV_EngineID=ccjladdlglilgfjcefecemldffidfko.0&pid=05771257000&cat=Televisions&subcat=LCD+TVs&vertical=ELEC&ihtoken=1

Also got a new stand for it, not the best flat screen LCD but i got it on sale for $599, i'm happy with it. Great TV for the money and fits my room just right, alot better than my old 20inch that i had in here before.....

ncst8fan83
07-08-2007, 03:33 PM
ok.................

M.O.T.H.
07-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Damn, I wish I had that in my room...got one in my living room though.

princefielder28
07-08-2007, 03:54 PM
way to go!

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 03:57 PM
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@1594310637.1183926551@ @@@&BV_EngineID=ccjladdlglilgfjcefecemldffidfko.0&pid=05771257000&cat=Televisions&subcat=LCD+TVs&vertical=ELEC&ihtoken=1

Also got a new stand for it, not the best flat screen LCD but i got it on sale for $599, i'm happy with it. Great TV for the money and fits my room just right, alot better than my old 20inch that i had in here before.....

wow thats a nice T.V... take it from me though... the wya the guys treat **** down in the dock at sears while un-loading Tv's and stuff.... i wouldnt buy anyhting from there... its a dump... i know from experiance:D... ya i worked at sears:(

M.O.T.H.
07-08-2007, 04:05 PM
wow thats a nice T.V... take it from me though... the wya the guys treat **** down in the dock at sears while un-loading Tv's and stuff.... i wouldnt buy anyhting from there... its a dump... i know from experiance:D... ya i worked at sears:(

Yeah, we kind of threw everything in the backroom at Target. We even had some guys have punting contests sometimes. We def. had some fun before we got a new boss.

smittyjs
07-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Good for me, i didn't but it from sears, i bought it from electronic express....Speaking of a job, thats what i need right now LOL......:(

smittyjs
07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah, we kind of threw everything in the backroom at Target. We even had some guys have punting contests sometimes. We def. had some fun before we got a new boss.
:eek: :eek: Sounds like a job for me.....

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 04:10 PM

ya man... we had everything numbered... but you would get the stock room idiot who would forget and boot a bow full of glasses or a small tv or something haha good times... although i put the tongs of the forklift through a stove once... then i gored an air compressor... wow we ran so fast...

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Good for me, i didn't but it from sears, i bought it from electronic express....Speaking of a job, thats what i need right now LOL......:(

ya me to... my new boss was a dick.. thus i dont work there anymore haha.. i need to find one.. im thinking Eb games, or a sports shop

M.O.T.H.
07-08-2007, 04:13 PM
ya man... we had everything numbered... but you would get the stock room idiot who would forget and boot a bow full of glasses or a small tv or something haha good times... although i put the tongs of the forklift through a stove once... then i gored an air compressor... wow we ran so fast...

hahaha....we didnt have forklifts....and we barely ever had flats or tubs because, we were always backed up. Extremly understaffed store...it was literally me and my friend Jonathan working the entire backroom. I had to carry big ass tvs around by hand throughout the store...it sucked.

M.O.T.H.
07-08-2007, 04:15 PM
wrong thread....:)

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 04:17 PM
hahaha....we didnt have forklifts....and we barely ever had flats or tubs because, we were always backed up. Extremly understaffed store...it was literally me and my friend Jonathan working the entire backroom. I had to carry big ass tvs around by hand throughout the store...it sucked.

man before i left... we had 5 guys to do a 7 day week... in the summer anyway... now they have 5 guys for the entire week!... man though we were always backed up like that in the winter... but the summer we would get trailiers like every week.. so we would do very little till the day it HAD to be done... man and once the store changed the florecent ligths in the whole store... my freind hit me over the back wiht one... they hurt!... and M.O.T.H did you ever have styrofoam fights? they were awesome.. especially when you took the ones out of tv and fridge boxes

Smokey Joe
07-08-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm proud of you man *tear rolling down my eye*

M.O.T.H.
07-08-2007, 04:19 PM
man before i left... we had 5 guys to do a 7 day week... in the summer anyway... now they have 5 guys for the entire week!... man though we were always backed up like that in the winter... but the summer we would get trailiers like every week.. so we would do very little till the day it HAD to be done... man and once the store changed the florecent ligths in the whole store... my freind hit me over the back wiht one... they hurt!... and M.O.T.H did you ever have styrofoam fights? they were awesome.. especially when you took the ones out of tv and fridge boxes

hell yes we had them....:) We also had box fights and flat races...we had some very good times, but, our store really sucked so, they brought in a tyrant to run it and everyone quit. We also got to play the PS3, wii, and Gears of War before anyone could even touch them, good stuff.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 05:36 PM
hell yes we had them....:) We also had box fights and flat races...we had some very good times, but, our store really sucked so, they brought in a tyrant to run it and everyone quit. We also got to play the PS3, wii, and Gears of War before anyone could even touch them, good stuff.

nah everyone left ours because there was no room to get raises... our boss left because he got a better job... the guy who stepped up was an ass suck up who took his job to seriously... now he is gone and so are all of the better workers... we had forklift races and fights haha... it was a joke... so much damage haha

ccB
07-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I have a 26 inch LCD in my room, its starting to die now though. I need a new one.

PoopSandwich
07-08-2007, 05:40 PM
ya me to... my new boss was a dick.. thus i dont work there anymore haha.. i need to find one.. im thinking Eb games, or a sports shop

Ebgames is verrrrry fun to work at and not a difficult job at all.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Ebgames is verrrrry fun to work at and not a difficult job at all.

do you get a discount workign there?

bantx
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
i have a 20 incher :]

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 05:43 PM
i have a 20 incher :]

no tv size.. not... ya never mind... thats a small tv man... i only have a 36 in my house... i dont watch much tv when its not the season though anyway

bantx
07-08-2007, 05:45 PM
lcd 20 incher for my room its fine for me

got a 65 inch downstairs and a 40 inch upstairs

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 05:46 PM
lcd 20 incher for my room its fine for me

got a 65 inch downstairs and a 40 inch upstairs

WOW.... i think my shorts just moved up.... i only have one tv in my house... i sold the 26 i had in my room

KCJ58
07-08-2007, 05:46 PM
i have a 34 inch Toshiba in my room