PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo: Super Innovators

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:19 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070708/ap_on_hi_te/bbo_interactive_fans;_ylt=Atmujg.nSCiyKB4L__iEAd5U .3QA

This is awesome. I want a DS if they actually do this.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
now this is a good thread;) i would just use my little bro's... i dont like nintendos games.. they have gotten better.. but still a lot of childish games

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:23 PM
wow how stupid, its good in thought, but for the people who have to deliver food, its flawed aspect, unless u regestier to the certain area before the game, it wont work

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
wow how stupid, its good in thought, but for the people who have to deliver food, its flawed aspect, unless u regestier to the certain area before the game, it wont work

i never quite thought about that... ya you would have to input your adress and stuff.. or gps... but wow that would get expensive

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM

You would include your seat in the order...

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:26 PM

so how do u think lag would set it, plus it cost extra for more people to servie people. Prices would go up plus im pretty sure people would screw up this someone buy saying like im in seat 12 row b when its just a prank. remember kids have these, it still doesnt work

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:27 PM

oh just in the stadium.. makes sence now... meh that would be decent.. do you wanan take your DS toa ball game though... he look that idiot doesnt even know the ball is comign for him... WAM... cuncussion

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:28 PM
its called pranks.....its gonna happen

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:30 PM
its called pranks.....its gonna happen

haha ya i can see it... they would hvae to make an age restriction to who could download it though maybe

jballa838
so how do u think lag would set it, plus it cost extra for more people to servie people. Prices would go up plus im pretty sure people would screw up this someone buy saying like im in seat 12 row b when its just a prank. remember kids have these, it still doesnt work
a 5 dollar prank wouldnt be worth it.

ChampBailey24

Ok, first of all, you have to pay the $5 to get it, and it's gone after the game. For the most part, people aren't going to mess around with the orders. Also, they would be aware of what system is sending the order, and if you mess with them, they just wouldn't accept orders from you anymore.

As for the "service", it isn't that hard. You'd only need like one person per section. Just take people that walk around with popcorn and make them deliver food instead.

*edit

I'm pretty sure you'd actually put in your seat when you downloaded the program at the beginning of the game.

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:31 PM
a 5 dollar prank wouldnt be worth it.

yes id like 10 hot dogs with 3 large diet cokes and can i have 3 pretzles. send it to row b seat 2,3,4. thank you.....sure sounds like 5 dollars lol

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Ok, first of all, you have to pay the $5 to get it, and it's gone after the game. For the most part, people aren't going to mess around with the orders. Also, they would be aware of what system is sending the order, and if you mess with them, they just wouldn't accept orders from you anymore.

As for the "service", it isn't that hard. You'd only need like one person per section. Just take people that walk around with popcorn and make them deliver food instead.

you dont think a drunked 20 year old wouldnt think that was funny for 5 bucks? i would haha... and ya all i can say is i wouldnt want that job and really.. do we need to get any lazier.... look how fat our countires are... come on.. walk!

Green Bay Scat

it sounds easy but it aint, id love to see it work, just not here. besides i dont go to MLB games, its not cool

jballa838
yes id like 10 hot dogs with 3 large diet cokes and can i have 3 pretzles. send it to row b seat 2,3,4. thank you.....sure sounds like 5 dollars lol
except your mom would have to put in a credit card number for a purchse that big.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:33 PM

i can picutre me doing things... that you did when you were my age... we seem to have the same kind of sence of fun haha

ChampBailey24

As I said, I'm pretty sure you have to put in your seat number when you download the program at the beginning of the game.

And even if you do just include your number with the order, as soon as you mess with them you'd be unable to use the service again. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Green Bay Scat
except your mom would have to put in a credit card number for a purchse that big.

uhhh, not cool, if someone gets that number ur screwed lol

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:34 PM
As I said, I'm pretty sure you have to put in your seat number when you download the program at the beginning of the game.

And even if you do just include your number with the order, as soon as you mess with them you'd be unable to use the service again. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

haha so you have to walk for the rest of your life... pity

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:35 PM
its probably only small orders anyway.

ChampBailey24
haha so you have to walk for the rest of your life... pity

You also wouldn't get the replay features, the updated stats, etc. There's more to it than just the ability to order food.

HoopsDemon12
its probably only small orders anyway.

i know but if they have your number.. they can put in whatever they want reeally

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:36 PM
You also wouldn't get the replay features, the updated stats, etc. There's more to it than just the ability to order food.

if you want that stay at home though.. i mean your there for the atmosphere... all the hardcores have box's with stats... your there to have fun wiht your freinds and watch your team.. not know the exact stats...

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:37 PM
i know but if they have your number.. they can put in whatever they want reeally

YOU DON'T NEED A CREDIT CARD.

Obviously no one read the article at all.

jballa838
you need it to pay for the service i'm guessing

Green Bay Scat
umm wouldnt the DS crash, thats a lot of info and some of that would stay on that, the PSP i could believe cause its got a lot of storage but the DS, i just cant see it working permantly. The only people that this would work for are like #8,9,10. the guys stuck in the middle to get out, other than that its just a waste of money

ChampBailey24
if you want that stay at home though.. i mean your there for the atmosphere... all the hardcores have box's with stats... your there to have fun wiht your freinds and watch your team.. not know the exact stats...

*sigh*

So when you miss the diving catch because you're taking a drink, I'll get to see what happened a lot better than you will. :)

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:38 PM

READ JBALLAS POST.... because he was defending the prank idea... obviously you havnt read the thread:rolleyes:

ChampBailey24
umm wouldnt the DS crash, thats a lot of info and some of that would stay on that, the PSP i could believe cause its got a lot of storage but the DS, i just cant see it working permantly. The only people that this would work for are like #8,9,10. the guys stuck in the middle to get out, other than that its just a waste of money

Wow, you really do not understand electronics.

HoopsDemon12
*sigh*

So when you miss the diving catch because you're taking a drink, I'll get to see what happened a lot better than you will. :)

well number one you dont drink when its in play?... its baseball.. you do know how much time in between batters you have to take a swig right?

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:39 PM

not really its too boring. whats next escaladers for stadiums?

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:40 PM
*sigh*

like u could see that in the nose bleed seats anyways

ChampBailey24
READ JBALLAS POST.... because he was defending the prank idea... obviously you havnt read the thread:rolleyes:

My god.

Ok, look at my post. Now, do you see where I said it was never brought up? No? That's because I didn't say it. I just said you guys obviously didn't read the article, or else you wouldn't even be talking at all about credit cards.

HoopsDemon12

actually you get in your seat at the begnining of the game when you get there... and you go around on tracks for the rest of the game...

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:41 PM

you see where i was coming from?

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:41 PM
well number one you dont drink when its in play?... its baseball.. you do know how much time in between batters you have to take a swig right?
yeah. your replays are only cool like once a game. after you see Ichiro's diving catch on your ds then what?

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM

Then why do you keep making posts in here, and repeatedly make yourself look foolish because you have no idea at all what is going on?

As for seeing in the "nosebleed seats" maybe that's why you want the replay to begin with, hmm?

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
My god.

Ok, look at my post. Now, do you see where I said it was never brought up? No? That's because I didn't say it. I just said you guys obviously didn't read the article, or else you wouldn't even be talking at all about credit cards.
read? the cool kids skim.

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
you see where i was coming from?

Yes, and my post was also to them. You were just the last person to comment on it.

*sigh*, I give up on this thread, you guys insist on talking about things when you really have no idea at all what is going on.

Green Bay Scat
07-08-2007, 11:44 PM
yeah. your replays are only cool like once a game. after you see Ichiro's diving catch on your ds then what?

would u have to delete it or would it stay on the DS, cause when u DL something from the Int on your comp, it stays until you delete the source, even if u dont choose to DL it, or are u talking about live action footage to a DS that would require people to buy new software for the DS?

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Then why do you keep making posts in here, and repeatedly make yourself look foolish because you have no idea at all what is going on?

As for seeing in the "nosebleed seats" maybe that's why you want the replay to begin with, hmm?

if your there... you either there for the atmosphere... cause otherwise you may aslwell be home...

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Yes, and my post was also to them. You were just the last person to comment on it.

*sigh*, I give up on this thread, you guys insist on talking about things when you really have no idea at all what is going on.

i have a couple words for you.... Welcome to the boards...

jballa838

without a rdt we turn every thread into one.

and GBS i dont think it stays, its just like watching a youtube video on your comp.

Green Bay Scat

you know there is a Big Screen out there to watch replays. I use to watch California Angel games near the field and its fun, nosebleed seats not so much. besides this seems like it would be better for the NFL, not so much Baseball

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:47 PM
you know there is a Big Screen out there to watch replays. I use to watch California Angel games near the field and its fun, nosebleed seats not so much. besides this seems like it would be better for the NFL, not so much Baseball
Nintendo owns the Mariners which is why it is experimented with baseball.
Football games would be tight with it though.

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Hahaha, if you only knew.

ive seen a couple of your other threads... and i think i heard somewhere you were reminded someone of a guy who was banned before? so i take it your bback to piss people off... or your talking about the verbal beatings you got earleir

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:49 PM
ive seen a couple of your other threads... and i think i heard somewhere you were reminded someone of a guy who was banned before? so i take it your bback to piss people off... or your talking about the verbal beatings you got earleir

I've never been banned. I'm assuming this forum would have IP bans, which means you wouldn't be able to get back.

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:50 PM
I've never been banned. I'm assuming this forum would have IP bans, which means you wouldn't be able to get back.
unless you had a proxy

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:52 PM
unless you had a proxy

Which would say it was a proxy. :rolleyes:

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:52 PM
unless you had a proxy

or just go on at a freinds place? ... you need to learn people on here dont read... we assume the title explains the whole article

jballa838
07-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Which would say it was a proxy. :rolleyes:
your sig reminds me of frogstomp.
:eek:

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:56 PM
your sig reminds me of frogstomp.
:eek:

Howso? Did you know this frogstomp "well"?

ChampBailey24
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
so i take it your bback to piss people off.

First of all, what?

Second of all, how does making a nintendo DS thread and a PS3 thread piss people off?

HoopsDemon12
07-08-2007, 11:58 PM
First of all, what?

Second of all, how does making a nintendo DS thread and a PS3 thread piss people off?

were a touchy people here... and everyone knew frogstomp welll.... hey wasnt it you that said you were jbonds "cousin"?

ChampBailey24
07-09-2007, 12:00 AM
were a touchy people here... and everyone knew frogstomp welll.... hey wasnt it you that said you were jbonds "cousin"?

I am JBond's cousin. I live like two hours away from Pitt.

Obviously you didn't know this guy so well, either.

jballa838
07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
I am JBond's cousin. I live like two hours away from Pitt.

Obviously you didn't know this guy so well, either.
think this ds will ever happen?

ChampBailey24
07-09-2007, 12:04 AM
think this ds will ever happen?

Probably not. I think it's a neat idea, though.

jballa838
07-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Probably not. I think it's a neat idea, though.
Nintendo has good ideas. Like the wii or ds. i dunno if this could stand the test of time though.

HoopsDemon12
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Nintendo has good ideas. Like the wii or ds. i dunno if this could stand the test of time though.

i was sceptic abotu the Wii at first... but it was a realyl well put together idea... if nintendo put a team on it.. it could work... they are a good tech team