PDA

View Full Version : Which type of cell phone is better?

49ersfan_87
07-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Flip phones, or phones without that?

I had a flip phone but i am thinking of exchanging it to a non-flip phone ( i still can because i didnt exceed my minutes). I just found it annoying to always open the phone every time i got a call or wanted to do something.

nvot9
07-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I dnno, I've had both and I like both, it's just a matter of what you want.

Flip phones are really good because I can text really easily with them and play games easily with them, and I really like the speaker phone thing. The ONLY thing I don't like about them is that they are a little big, but it's not too big so that's not a huge problem.

Regular phones are smaller obviously and easier to hold I guess. The only positive of them over a flip I see, is if you text in class it's easier not to get caught and they are easier to use, but that's a really ****** positive, don't buy a phone for that reason. Stay with the flip.

drowe
07-09-2007, 10:27 AM
i like flip phones as long as they have caller id on the outside.

ripdw27
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM
slider phones.. never had one but my friend did (chocolate) n it was pretty sweet.. i have a slvr (great phone) only knock is that it aint a flip phone so in my pocket some of the buttons get pushed and it will call people

ironman4579
07-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I prefer flip phones because I would always hit buttons by accident and call people on the non flips I've had. I have a RAZR right now, but my buddy has a Chocolate and the slider is pretty sweet.

raidersfan86
07-09-2007, 03:14 PM
flip phones are better, the new razr pohone is so small and reliable i hear the battery life is close to almost 10 hrs

Xonraider
07-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm obsessed with flip phones... I like opening and closing them all of the time.

Acreboy
07-09-2007, 03:31 PM
slider phones.. never had one but my friend did (chocolate) n it was pretty sweet.. i have a slvr (great phone) only knock is that it aint a flip phone so in my pocket some of the buttons get pushed and it will call people
I have a slider phone. Great phone.

Mr. Stiller
07-09-2007, 08:34 PM
flip phones are better, the new razr pohone is so small and reliable i hear the battery life is close to almost 10 hrs

which razr?

Moses
07-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I just got a KRZR. Works well enough. No complaints thus far.