PDA

View Full Version : Transformers question: SPOILERS INCLUDED dont read if you havent seen it

A Perfect Score
07-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I have a question about Transformers...did anyone else see Starscream die? I mean i remember the rest of the decepticons getting blown apart, but the last i remember starscream is when he was kicking the piss out of those raptors. Anyone else got something to offer here? And since Megatron died, and with Starscreams past history of trying to take over the decepticons, do you think that its possible Starscream takes over in the sequel? Probbaly only those people who watched the cartoons know wat im talking about, because they didnt realy develop that idea in the new movie, but again, wat do you guys thihnk about this?

draftguru151
07-12-2007, 10:58 AM
SPOILER: In white below.

If you stay after the credits they show him flying into space.

A Perfect Score
07-12-2007, 11:00 AM
SPOILER: In white below.

If you stay after the credits they show him flying into space.

Really? oh man i totally missed that part...wow that kinda answers my question though...starscream was always one of my favourite transformers im pumped for the second one now

draftguru151
07-12-2007, 11:07 AM
It'd be sick if some how Megatron gets turned into Galvatron and kills Starscream, I doubt they do that though.

A Perfect Score
07-12-2007, 11:10 AM
It'd be sick if some how Megatron gets turned into Galvatron and kills Starscream, I doubt they do that though.

I was wondering if they would somehow work the whole galvatron and unicron thing in there, i dunno though...i mean i think it would be hard to do...I dunno starscream was always one of my favourties but i hope he comes back better then ever in the second one

draftguru151
07-12-2007, 11:13 AM
I think one of the few ways they can make the transformers part of the story worse is if Starscream becomes competent enough to actually be the leader. If Unicron and Galvatron are in the next one I'll be extremely happy though.

A Perfect Score
07-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I think one of the few ways they can make the transformers part of the story worse is if Starscream becomes competent enough to actually be the leader. If Unicron and Galvatron are in the next one I'll be extremely happy though.

Well yeah i mean starscream will never acutally be the leader...part of hsi character is he is always trying to be a leader but he never really succeeds...but yeah unicron and galvatron in hte next one would be sweet

ripdw27
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
which one was starscream

draftguru151
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
The other plane.