PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

Splat
07-13-2007, 01:12 PM
I thought being Friday the 13th no better time to ask what is your take?

Moses
07-13-2007, 01:21 PM
No. Just another stupid belief with no evidence backing it up.

HoopsDemon12
07-13-2007, 01:23 PM
I belive!... i dont know sometimes it feels like there is something else around you or just like an energy around you i find... but who knows maybe i just farted and its the gasses floating around me... i dont know what to belive

UKfan
07-13-2007, 02:09 PM
No. Just another stupid belief with no evidence backing it up.

Amen brother!

bantx
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
i believe in it, i think its hard for people to understand unless theyve experienced it, in my old house so many things happen there it wasnt even funny, we had a 3 bedroom house with 2 sisters and our grandma living with us i didnt have a room , it left me to sleep in the living rooms. I've heard so many weird things, but i dont want to assume, it freaked me out, my sisters had some experience in the house too, im just glad we dont live in the house no more.

The Dynasty
07-13-2007, 02:47 PM
i believe in it, i think its hard for people to understand unless theyve experienced it, in my old house so many things happen there it wasnt even funny, we had a 3 bedroom house with 2 sisters and our grandma living with us i didnt have a room , it left me to sleep in the living rooms. I've heard so many weird things, but i dont want to assume, it freaked me out, my sisters had some experience in the house too, im just glad we dont live in the house no more.

Yeah i agree its hard for people to understand unless they have encountered a spirit that has not passed over yet. My old house was "Haunted" with a ghost that both my mom and brother and I saw and when we moved even the people who moved asked us about a spirit in the house. So yes i believe in ghosts and spirits and all that.

-black
07-13-2007, 03:01 PM
1 time, at night at my crib...my dog looked at something and it snarled and barked for like 5 mins. Then my dogs head followed something but there was nothing there but my dog kept barking...then my floor cracked.....

explanations to what my dog was looking at or disturbed by??

princefielder28
07-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Only on Halo (the vehicle)

Notredameleo
07-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes, just yesterday my radio in my bedroom got turned on full blast twice with nobody in there. Who knows what that was all about.

princefielder28
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes, just yesterday my radio in my bedroom got turned on full blast twice with nobody in there. Who knows what that was all about.

It was me and your mom making music :)

simms2clayton
07-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I have heard that sometimes people make noises up in there mind because they anticipate weird noises and are already in a scary situation...ghosts do not exist.

'cuse-213
07-13-2007, 03:17 PM

My TV remote can turn on, off, change volume, everything to my radio. And yes I believe in ghosts.

bantx
07-13-2007, 03:28 PM
I have heard that sometimes people make noises up in there mind because they anticipate weird noises and are already in a scary situation...ghosts do not exist.

you've heard have u experienced anything?

another question anyone believe in UFO's or aliens?
i do

princefielder28
07-13-2007, 03:29 PM
you've heard have u experienced anything?

another question anyone believe in UFO's or aliens?
i do

There's alot of aliens in the US

Shane P. Hallam
07-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes, there is actually a user on this board who is a ghost. His username may or may not be DChess.

DHVF
07-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I know too many people who have claimed to had encounters with ghosts to not believe that they do indeed exist.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes, there is actually a user on this board who is a ghost. His username may or may not be DChess.

I knew there was something weird about him.

Smokey Joe
07-13-2007, 04:00 PM
yes.............

Brent
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
that's a big fat no.

bantx
07-13-2007, 04:08 PM

i knew it!!

Jvig43
07-13-2007, 04:14 PM
haha funny this was started, im going out tonight with a few ppl i work with on a ghost hunt, i dont really believe in ghosts, but i want to, i want to see one, or have proof that they exist. i think i explained that right. i think this goes further tho than do just ghosts exist. such as what is a ghost, i mean obviously you go somewhere when you die, i mean when we die do we really just cease to exist? dosent make sense to me

Paranoidmoonduck
07-13-2007, 04:21 PM
There are unexplained phenomena out there, but I think the typical explanation for ghosts is pretty silly.

villagewarrior
07-14-2007, 02:52 AM
I saw a figure at one of my old houses, after that, I most definetely believe.

simms2clayton
07-14-2007, 04:52 AM
I believe in aliens because the universe is too big that only one planet has life...but I think as far as people claiming to see aliens that go unnoticed by satellites and NASA I am very skeptical.

M.O.T.H.
07-14-2007, 06:33 AM
Aliens...yay
ghosts...big nay

'cuse-213
07-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Ghosts- possibly
Aliens- definitely
UFO's- HELL NO

bantx
07-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Ghosts- possibly
Aliens- definitely
UFO's- HELL NO

definitely and a hell no?

'cuse-213
07-14-2007, 09:47 AM
definitely and a hell no?

Yeah, aliens because of how large the universe is. But how could they develop something to travel that far? or fast? And then they feel like flying around earth for all of us to see? lol, if theyre smart enough to get here, theyre smart enough to not be seen.

Jvig43
07-14-2007, 11:15 AM
I believe in aliens because the universe is too big that only one planet has life...but I think as far as people claiming to see aliens that go unnoticed by satellites and NASA I am very skeptical.

Well who says the NASA and the satellites dont pick them up, the government can keep any information from us as they please....ive always woundered if area 51 is truly a secret government structure to hide aliens and information, or just a top secret building in general.

bantx
07-14-2007, 11:17 AM
they probably got the cure for aids but government keeps everything secret

soybean
07-14-2007, 11:21 AM
edit: woops.

shavedaeyebrow2
07-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Gettysburg has ghosts all around it. My history teacher was telling us that he didn't use to believe in ghost, but when he spent a night in "the most haunted room" at a hotel by Gettysburg, he changed his mind. He had placed his suitcase on the bed and quickly went to the bathroom to wash his face and then he heard a thump and saw the suitcase was on the floor. So he placed the suit case dead in the center of the bed so there was no way it could fall off. Then he went back to the bathroom and the same thing happened. So then he assumed it was just someone trying to scare him so he searched the room and found nothing. He then decided to place the suitcase again in the center of the bed. This time, he decided to look out the door to see if anyone was there, and as he opened the door, the suitcase fell off again. Needless to say, he checked out of the hotel right away, and is convinced that ghosts do exist.

draftguru151
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM

Yea, anyone know how to get rid of ghosts? It's not like the Bruce Willis/unfinished business ghost, it's the evil/annoying monster ghost. I called the ghostbusters and they couldn't get the job down. I shot him with a rocket, then I stabbed the remaining pieces, but it still won't get rid of him. Maybe I should give him his remote back....

bantx
07-14-2007, 11:39 AM
u noobs are calling the wrong people u need to call danny phantom

Geo
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Ghostbusters-Photograph-C10102485.jpeg

High Roller
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Hell yea..I've talked to people who have gone to people that can "talk with the dead". They said it's not BS because the channeler would tell them things they could've never known...Freaky ****.

Moses
07-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Hell yea..I've talked to people who have gone to people that can "talk with the dead". They said it's not BS because the channeler would tell them things they could've never known...Freaky ****.

You actually bought that?

bantx
07-14-2007, 01:51 PM
something weird happened and this was not too long ago, one of my parents friends passed away and like every few days someone would call from his phone and not say anything my parents would call back and they say it was cut off, it didnt just happen to us it happen to some of parents friends too, we asked the wife and she said they had cut off the phone already that its not possible that anyone could call from his phone....it was pretty weird

SubNoize
07-14-2007, 01:54 PM
if you believe in ghosts than why not angels and zombies??? it's all the same stupid undead crap, people are so easily convinced that any random noise is "ghostly". dude i had a friend whos mom and step mom both died in the same house and i spent many nights there and heard nothing, while others claimed they heard steps on the stairs, i think it was in their head. as far as aliens and ufo's, ufo's yes but not because it's alien spacecraft just the gov. up to new tricks and no on aliens, not in this galaxy at least.

bantx
07-14-2007, 01:57 PM
if you believe in ghosts than why not angels and zombies??? it's all the same stupid undead crap, people are so easily convinced that any random noise is "ghostly". dude i had a friend whos mom and step mom both died in the same house and i spent many nights there and heard nothing, while others claimed they heard steps on the stairs, i think it was in their head. as far as aliens and ufo's, ufo's yes but not because it's alien spacecraft just the gov. up to new tricks and no on aliens, not in this galaxy at least.

seems like u got life figure'd out u should right a book and sell it how u figured everything out

SubNoize
07-14-2007, 02:02 PM
yeah pretty much if you can't see it it doesn't exist, give me proof besides people's bullcrap stories of cell phones and suitcases. oooh the ghost knocked over a suitcase!!! people like to make stuff up, for what reason? attention maybe? probably so. gov. confirmed it flies test aircraft, so that is where i got that from. and again aliens possibly exist but not in our galaxy. not trying to act like i'm all knowing but i'm not feeble minded enough to believe that "spirits and angels" are roaming around to spook people out.

bantx
07-14-2007, 02:07 PM
maybe there not here to spook u cant know for sure, no one is but its if u "believe" not if u know, like i said before u have to experience it first to know

Moses
07-14-2007, 02:10 PM
maybe there not here to spook u cant know for sure, no one is but its if u "believe" not if u know, like i said before u have to experience it first to know

If there is no evidence to support the existence of something, why believe in it?

Nobody has ever came up with a passable piece of evidence supporting the existence of ghosts.

SubNoize
07-14-2007, 02:11 PM
there's nothing to experience, anything you've had happen to you is all fabricated in your mind because you want to believe it happend. most of these "experiences" also have some sort of rational explanation.

BamaFalcon59
07-14-2007, 02:13 PM
My grandma says her and her sisters, when they were little, all had to share the same bed. Sometimes the bed would rattle really bad, and they wouldn't know what to do. Then one day the bed lifted off the ground and was shaking. They got their dad and he looked and it was off of the floor shaking.

Well, the story went something like that. My grandma is only in her mid-50s so its not like shes gone crazy or anything.

I have no idea it it is true, but I don't want to experience anything like that.

High Roller
07-15-2007, 02:31 PM
You actually bought that?

Why would my good friends and their parents lie about that? One of their parents died and saw one of these people and they said it was the creepiest experience.

Agent_Michael_Scarn
07-15-2007, 03:20 PM
OMG! This One Time At Night I Saw A Small Shadowy Figure Out In My Yard! When I Was Looking At It It Started Making A Ghost Noise! It Was Going "meoww". It Had To Be A Ghost (or Maybe Just A Goblin!)!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
07-15-2007, 03:43 PM
yeah pretty much if you can't see it it doesn't exist, give me proof besides people's bullcrap stories of cell phones and suitcases. oooh the ghost knocked over a suitcase!!! people like to make stuff up, for what reason? attention maybe? probably so. gov. confirmed it flies test aircraft, so that is where i got that from. and again aliens possibly exist but not in our galaxy. not trying to act like i'm all knowing but i'm not feeble minded enough to believe that "spirits and angels" are roaming around to spook people out.

Aliens probably don't exist in our solar system, but there's a very good chance they could exist in the galaxy. There is believed to be 200-400billion stars in the milky way alone. I find it very difficult to believe there are no aliens on them.

Moses
07-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Why would my good friends and their parents lie about that? One of their parents died and saw one of these people and they said it was the creepiest experience.

I never said they lied. There has never, ever been a "psychic" or any other "paranormal expert" that has proven that what they do is legit. There are methods to what they do that allow them to be correct on some things. Ask yourself what's more likely:

1) The person who talks to the dead is actually gifted with some sort of power that allows them to speak to the deceased.

or

2) The person who talks to the dead is just a clever social engineer who knows how to manipulate information and people and give the perception that they are communicating with the dead.

Any rational person will pick #2.

simms2clayton
07-15-2007, 04:15 PM

If they are stupid enough to go to someone like that they are stupid enough to believe it.