PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Allowed In Training Camp?

Moses
07-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Pacman may be allowed to participate in training camp.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2939799

Thoughts?

princefielder28
07-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Atleast they'll know where he is and he can stay in shape. I don't have a problem with this.

Hawk
07-17-2007, 03:16 PM
at least i can walk the streets in Nashville knowing that the crime rate will down during training camp

yourfavestoner
07-17-2007, 03:22 PM
IMO, as long as Leonard Little is still allowed to play in the NFL, no other player should even be suspended.

eacantdraft
07-17-2007, 03:33 PM
If it allows him to stay in shape and out of trouble, then I'm all for it.

BigDawg819
07-17-2007, 03:38 PM
I have a huge problem with this. The Titans are trying their best to disassociate from him because of his problems and the league suspended him. If he goes to training camp, he's not getting paid and if he gets hurt he's screwed. Worst of all, if he chooses to not attend because he's thinking of his personal safety, most will assail him for being selfish and not a team player. This just puts Pacman between a rock and a hard place.

smittyjs
07-17-2007, 05:29 PM
IMO, as long as Leonard Little is still allowed to play in the NFL, no other player should even be suspended.
Your my hero, even though you a Hag fan.......;)

NY+Giants=NYG
07-17-2007, 05:40 PM
I think it's a damn good idea. Let him earn his spot back which means doing everything like he would if he was playing to prove that he is committed and then let him sit out when the season starts. It will prove that he is committed and going beyond and showing his team mates he is serious. I have no problem with suspended players taking part in training camp to prove themselves through their actions and committment.

OzTitan
07-17-2007, 06:57 PM
As long as he isn't taking reps away from players who actually will be playing this year, then fine.

TheChampIsHere
07-18-2007, 04:29 AM
theres good and bad in this...without question it is the best thing for Pac-Man, help him to stay in shape, on the football field, be ready when he is allowed to play, keep him out of trouble. But the whole thing could be a big distraction for the Titans, who are preparing themselves to play a season without him.

Moses
07-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Isn't he allowed back by Week 9 if he meets certain conditions?

eacantdraft
07-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Isn't he allowed back by Week 9 if he meets certain conditions?

I think he violated those certain conditions when he got pulled over in his Lamborgini with illegal plates and no insurance.