PDA

View Full Version : AFC camp questions

bantx
07-21-2007, 02:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-afcquestions072007

San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are scary good when it comes to pure athletic talent. With RB LaDainian Tomlinson, QB Philip Rivers and DT Jamal Williams, they also have enough leadership to overcome what coach Norv Turner might lack in that department. The Chargers must remain focused through a difficult first two weeks. They open at home against Chicago and travel to New England.

New England Patriots: A busy offseason (LB Adalius Thomas, WR Randy Moss, WR Donte' Stallworth and WR Wes Welker were among those added) has made the Pats a popular favorite to win a fourth title this decade. Problem is, the defense is suspect, particularly when you consider that the starting linebackers (Thomas, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel and Junior Seau) have played a combined 53 years. They may know what they're doing, but they may not make it through the season. Young guys had better be ready.

those 2 i thought had best off season so far, and me be a charger fan i had to do it cause im a major homer :]

chargers holding onto all of there offensive lineman getting some decent wr to attention off gates for a bit. They basically have almost everyone from the season before, i expect big things for the team.

these 2 teams also should make it to playoffs for sure

sdpads24
07-22-2007, 02:19 AM
It's always nice when you can enter a season and not have that many question marks.

Bills2083
07-22-2007, 10:53 AM
It's always nice when you can enter a season and not have that many question marks.

I can only imagine what it's like. Every year the Bills have question marks. "Will the new O-line work?", "what about the D-line?", "Who's our #2 CB?", "is Price able to handle the #2 WR position?"

AlexDown
07-22-2007, 01:33 PM
"Scary good" ?

Come on now. I could write better then that.

sdpads24
07-22-2007, 01:40 PM
"Scary good" ?

Come on now. I could write better then that.

Thats exactly what the chargers are though.

bantx
07-22-2007, 02:30 PM

shoo izzzzz

princefielder28
07-22-2007, 05:21 PM

They have the talent but when it comes to the big man on the sideline, there is much to be desired

TheChampIsHere
07-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Dont discount the loss of Donnie Edwards. The Chargers have some good young guys to replace him but they wont be able to replace what he brought to the table. I still like the Chargers to win the AFC West though, no question about it. The Broncos could challenge but I kinda doubt it.