MLB - Lofa Tatupu
SLB - Adalius Thomas
CB - DeAngelo Hall
CB - Ronde Barber
FS - Ed Reed
SS - Roy Williams

thetedginnshow
12-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I think most everything here is nearly a wash either in terms of who they're going up against or who plays that respective position. But I think that when it comes down to it, you wouldn't be able to stop the two-TE set.

Shane P. Hallam
12-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Rob's team is absolutely beastly, it should win the whole thing.

duckseason
12-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Rob's team is absolutely beastly, it should win the whole thing.
I agree.

Shane P. Hallam
12-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I'm going to look at this draft, no way they should have let him get all these players, lol.

Ravens1991
12-23-2006, 01:09 PM
I was wondering that also, when I posted this thread how does he get so good players everytime.

SuperMcGee
12-23-2006, 01:14 PM
I think Rob is getting away with some stuff on his O-line and his LB might be a bit overrated, but I still don't know how he got everyone that he did. I just keep wondering what I was thinking when I see how he got all his players

Shane P. Hallam
12-23-2006, 03:53 PM
He has one of the best LTs in the game, and solid vet. play at RT and C. Guard is the only question mark on his whole team. And if that is the case, I'll take him every time.

ccB
12-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Was this a dynasty or current?

Ravens1991
12-23-2006, 04:06 PM
1 year thing.

ccB
12-23-2006, 04:08 PM
As good as Robs team is. The votes should be closer than what they are. Ted Ginns team is pretty ******* good.

12-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I think the voters thought this was a draft for the future, that is why Rob is raping.

Shane P. Hallam
12-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I thought it was for now. ted's team is really good, but Roy Williams and DeAngelo Hall have been overrated this year, not playing how they have the past few. I think that works heavily int he advantage for Rob.

Rob S
12-23-2006, 10:35 PM
How do I get good players every time, because I am a beast!

Rob S
12-23-2006, 10:36 PM
I was wondering that also, when I posted this thread how does he get so good players everytime.

should i be gaay and sig quote it like charm? Yes :lol:

Ravens1991
12-23-2006, 10:41 PM
CCBG >>> You from 2 or 3 NFL fantasy drafts ago, I still want a rematch from that time you beat me.

Rob S
12-23-2006, 10:43 PM
CCBG >>> You from 2 or 3 NFL fantasy drafts ago, I still want a rematch from that time you beat me.

me and charm had a damn close matchup where he beat me by like 2 votes. I cant hang with him in basketball and a lot of other types, but in football and boxing we are damn close and I think he will agree.

Rob S
12-23-2006, 10:50 PM
And another thing is that charm comes with a rep that his team will be the best. So, you have to clearly have the better team, if it is close at all charm will get votes from a lot of posters. Not complaining at all it should be that way, charm earned his rep, but I feel I am always very close to charm and felt I may have had the better team a few times.

4pAc
12-23-2006, 10:58 PM
I actually think Tedginnshow has the better team...

Shane P. Hallam
12-24-2006, 12:08 AM
And another thing is that charm comes with a rep that his team will be the best. So, you have to clearly have the better team, if it is close at all charm will get votes from a lot of posters. Not complaining at all it should be that way, charm earned his rep, but I feel I am always very close to charm and felt I may have had the better team a few times.

I vote for Charm regardless of race, color, sex, or religion.

thetedginnshow
12-24-2006, 01:49 AM
I think people also just glance over the teams, and look at how many superstars and such that they can find, disregarding match-up's and all of that. It doesn't bother me though. A loss would be a loss regardless, and it's my fault for not drafting like that. A lesson for next time!