PDA

View Full Version : Another Blond DUI

drowe
07-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Lohan again

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19930594/

i normally don't care about this kind of crap. i still really don't, but it's getting ricockulous. is getting a DUI the new trendy hollywood thing? it sure seems like she was trying to get caught in this instance.

also, 2nd offense, while her liscense was still suspended....while speeding, and they found cocaine in her pocket. that HAS to be some serious jail time.

P-L
07-24-2007, 09:14 AM
I have no sympathy for people who get multiple DUIs. She deserves whatever punishment she gets.

Moses
07-24-2007, 09:16 AM
She has bigger problems than DUI as bad as that sounds. She'll be the next Anna Nicole Smith if she's not careful. Excessive substance abuse and a lifestyle like that can lead to one thing...

bsaza2358
07-24-2007, 09:21 AM
I wish people would care less about people like this. She hasn't done that much work as an actress that anyone should care about her.

drowe
07-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I wish people would care less about people like this. She hasn't done that much work as an actress that anyone should care about her.

yeah, really, i'd be the last person that would start a thread like this. but, i was JUST watching msnbc either yesterday or 2 days ago and they were talking about LL turning herself in or getting out of rehab or something (by the way, i LOVE it when my news gets infiltrated by the latest sexploits of dumb blondes :rolleyes:) and now the same chick gets ANOTHER one. seems crazy.

bsaza2358
07-24-2007, 09:36 AM
I think she should be locked away from society for 10 years. When she comes back, she'll be old, outdated, and kind of ugly, so no one will care about her.

Jughead10
07-24-2007, 09:42 AM
I never understand why stars, football players, and other athletes just don't get limos or driving services. They can certainly afford it. Hell, I take crap like this everywhere and I obviously have no where even freaking close to the money they have. It is just so damn stupid.

bored of education
07-24-2007, 09:43 AM
she's dead to me

Moses
07-24-2007, 09:45 AM
I never understand why stars, football players, and other athletes just don't get limos or driving services. They can certainly afford it. Hell, I take crap like this everywhere and I obviously have no where even freaking close to the money they have. It is just so damn stupid.

Especially when they know people are going to be following them 24/7. They can't leave their house without 20 paparrazi snapping photos of them so how do they expect to get away with drunk driving?

Jughead10
07-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Especially when they know people are going to be following them 24/7. They can't leave their house without 20 paparrazi snapping photos of them so how do they expect to get away with drunk driving?

Thats true in Hollywood. But thats not the case when Moe, Larry, and Curly of the Cincinnati Bengals get hammered after a game a drive home drunk early Monday morning.

PackerLegend
07-24-2007, 10:47 AM
look up Stupid in the dictionary. It says see Lindsay Lohan.

Hawk
07-24-2007, 10:52 AM
whoa, the cocaine makes this a whole lot more serious than her previous incidents

PalmerToCJ
07-24-2007, 11:20 AM
She used to be so smoking hot, now she's just messed up.

I would really like to hope she'll get jail time for this.

bsaza2358
07-24-2007, 11:33 AM
I think we should hire Hulk Hogan to kick her square in the taint.

princefielder28
07-24-2007, 11:45 AM
I think we should hire Hulk Hogan to kick her square in the taint.

Brilliant idea

Paul
07-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Who cares. Let these talentless chicks mess up there own lives and spiral down down to obscurity where they should be. And not to overgeneralize, but it's because of teenage girls and middle aged housewives who have nothing better to do then watch Laguna beach and all that MTV crap, and idolize these "celebrities" who are less then deserving of compassion.

drowe
07-24-2007, 11:52 AM
better yet, they should send her to a male prison. she'd end up with a lot more than hulk's foot in her smush.

Turtlepower
07-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Lindsay Lohan should use the "it was my twin sister from the Parent Trap" defense.

Scar
07-24-2007, 11:56 AM
better yet, they should send her to a male prison. she'd end up with a lot more than hulk's foot in her smush.

Make her my cellmate and I'd pull a Michael Scofield to get myself in that prison.

doingthisinsteadofwork
07-24-2007, 12:50 PM
I find it easy to believe shes jsut trying to draw attention to herself.Shes scum.Anybody who drives drunk is putting everybody lives who are on the road in danger

Smokey Joe
07-24-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't ******* care. Her problems aren't my problems.

doingthisinsteadofwork
07-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Who cares. Let these talentless chicks mess up there own lives and spiral down down to obscurity where they should be. And not to overgeneralize, but it's because of teenage girls and middle aged housewives who have nothing better to do then watch Laguna beach and all that MTV crap, and idolize these "celebrities" who are less then deserving of compassion.I care.This type of stuff shows just how self centered America is.Theres alot more important things going on in the world and yet most Americans care more about how Paris Hilton is in jail then they do about the rest of the world.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:06 PM
I care.This type of stuff shows just how self centered America is.Theres alot more important things going on in the world and yet most Americans care more about how Paris Hilton is in jail then they do about the rest of the world.

Very true. I would be surprised if most Americans could name 4 presidential canidates for the next election but most could tell you about Paris Hilton.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Sadly, Paris Hilton might be considered overqualified next to many of the candidates...

Paul
07-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Sadly, Paris Hilton might be considered overqualified next to many of the candidates...

Example please? Or are you being cynical for the sake of being cynical.

Titans10
07-24-2007, 01:11 PM
I care.This type of stuff shows just how self centered America is.Theres alot more important things going on in the world and yet most Americans care more about how Paris Hilton is in jail then they do about the rest of the world.

So true...

drowe
07-24-2007, 01:12 PM
and, believe me, there were other stories in the news today that i'd like to discuss. but, attempting to do so, would result in a red box at the bottom of my post. (not complaining about the rules....just saying, this isn't the type of news i take the most interest in)

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:13 PM
and, believe me, there were other stories in the news today that i'd like to discuss. but, attempting to do so, would result in a red box at the bottom of my post. (not complaining about the rules....just saying, this isn't the type of news i take the most interest in)

True. I do wish we could discuss religion and politics here though.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:13 PM
If I start naming names, this turns into a political discussion. For example though, in the latest poll of candidates for one of the major partie's primary election, "None of the above," won hands down.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:19 PM
If I start naming names, this turns into a political discussion. For example though, in the latest poll of candidates for one of the major partie's primary election, "None of the above," won hands down.

There should be a "Taboo" forum created where we can discuss stuff like this (politcs/religion).

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
07-24-2007, 01:22 PM
There should be a "Taboo" forum created where we can discuss stuff like this (politcs/religion).

I'm sure the admins have talked about it, but really, do you want to talk religion/politics with some of the people here?

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:22 PM

I totally agree that I wish there were a forum for that, but I'm not sure everyone would be capable of containing the discussion to that portion of the forum. We should just go find some political website and have NFLDC members overrun their forum one day.

PoopSandwich
07-24-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL and she has a movie being released this week.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm sure the admins have talked about it, but really, do you want to talk religion/politics with some of the people here?

Good point. Anybody know of any good religion or political forums? You know, one that isn't overrun by people of a particular belief.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
LOL and she has a movie being released this week.

Have you seen some of the still shots from that movie, btw? Not to take this discussion back to the superficial or deem her drug habits newsworthy...but I thought my monitor was going to melt when it pulled those up the other day.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Have you seen some of the still shots from that movie, btw? Not to take this discussion back to the superficial or deem her drug habits newsworthy...but I thought my monitor was going to melt when it pulled those up the other day.

What's the movie called? (notice how this incident is promoting her movie ;) )

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:29 PM
I Know Who Killed Me (don't worry, I can name 4 presidential candidates too lol)

Brent
07-24-2007, 01:29 PM
I wish news organizations wouldn't bother talking about celebrities, it's "soft news" and absolutely worthless information... or rather, sh*t + info = "shinfo" as I like to call it.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Here's a link: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809812922/photo/970442396

another: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809812922/photo/970442397

The girl should've just been a stripper.

Paul
07-24-2007, 01:30 PM
I totally agree that I wish there were a forum for that, but I'm not sure everyone would be capable of containing the discussion to that portion of the forum. We should just go find some political website and have NFLDC members overrun their forum one day.

I tend to get overly passionate about some sensitive subjects, so I would probably get into it with alot of people in there. But if there was a forum for those topics It'll be great for people who are capable of coherent and intelligent discussion.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Here's a link: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809812922/photo/970442396

another: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809812922/photo/970442397

The girl should've just been a stripper.

I'm at work right now so I'm not going to click that. ;)

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I tend to get overly passionate about some sensitive subjects, so I would probably get into it with alot of people in there. But if there was a forum for those topics It'll be great for people who are capable of coherent and intelligent discussion.

As would I. However, as long as people present legitimate arguments (i.e. not making outlandish comments without any support evidence) I'm usually OK. There are many people here I would love to debate politics/religion with.

Brent
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
As would I. However, as long as people present legitimate arguments (i.e. not making outlandish comments without any support evidence) I'm usually OK. There are many people here I would love to debate politics/religion with.
It would be nice to, even if not debate, at the very least discuss politics. I enjoy hearing from people with different views present their feelings about issues and topics... So long as it's not in the form of bantering and they present reasons as to why they feel that way.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
As Moses mentioned above though, not even the dedicated political forums have a membership base that can consistently handle things in a mature, informed, and respectful manner. I agree with the mod's policy that political and religious discussion would simply be a disaster here.

Scar
07-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm at work right now so I'm not going to click that. ;)

I'll go looking for the hi-res pictures again myself once I'm not at the office.

etk
07-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Good point. Anybody know of any good religion or political forums? You know, one that isn't overrun by people of a particular belief.

You need one. I agree with and enjoy most of your posts, but it seems like you spam every thread into political debate. It's hard to resist, I understand.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM
You need one. I agree with and enjoy most of your posts, but it seems like you spam every thread into political debate. It's hard to resist, I understand.

I'm writing it off as a product of the slow-season in the NFL. Right now, the only interesting threads seem to deal with criminal activities in the NFL. Thus, there tends to be more opportunities to bring up "off-topic" points.

The Unseen
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM

An unbiased political forum is probably hard to find. I'd think the majority are ones which lean a certain way, and arguers are "trolls" "from the other side." That's what I could tell from when I was into politics.

Moses
07-24-2007, 01:59 PM
An unbiased political forum is probably hard to find. I'd think the majority are ones which lean a certain way, and arguers are "trolls" "from the other side." That's what I could tell from when I was into politics.

Figures. I'm pretty "uncorrupted" when it comes to politics because my interest in it is relatively new. Plus, I tend to cherry-pick opinions instead of subscribing 100% behind a particular party or individual.

I'd imagine religious forums are even worse than politcal ones. I would really like to debate religion though as that is something I'm very passionate about.

etk
07-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Figures. I'm pretty "uncorrupted" when it comes to politics because my interest in it is relatively new. Plus, I tend to cherry-pick opinions instead of subscribing 100% behind a particular party or individual.

I'd imagine religious forums are even worse than politcal ones. I would really like to debate religion though as that is something I'm very passionate about.

I'd love nothing more than to debate religion with ricky bobby. Just for one day...

Moses
07-24-2007, 02:03 PM
I'd love nothing more than to debate religion with ricky bobby. Just for one day...

Anybody know if he is from the "Bible Belt" states or whatever they call them?

P-L
07-24-2007, 02:04 PM
The mods and Admins have discussed political and religious debate numerous times. Never have we came even close to allowing it on the forums and I can't see that happening anytime soon. This is just not that place for it and I don't buy the idea that it would make the forum a better place. I've seen it on numerous other forums and it never works. It always turns into people doing one of two things: Trying to force their beliefs onto others or trying to put down others because of their beliefs. If you want to discuss those things then type "Political Forum" or "Politics Forum" into Google and I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one place that interests you.

drowe
07-24-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah, allowing political discussions would really change the complexion of the forum. it gets very personal with people and things would probably get pretty heated.

that said, i still think it'd be fun :)

someone447
07-24-2007, 05:00 PM
The mods and Admins have discussed political and religious debate numerous times. Never have we came even close to allowing it on the forums and I can't see that happening anytime soon. This is just not that place for it and I don't buy the idea that it would make the forum a better place. I've seen it on numerous other forums and it never works. It always turns into people doing one of two things: Trying to force their beliefs onto others or trying to put down others because of their beliefs. If you want to discuss those things then type "Political Forum" or "Politics Forum" into Google and I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one place that interests you.

I think the only way it could possibly work would be to create a seperate subforum, and an automatic week suspension for a first offense if it leaves that forum. However, you would have to be draconian about enforcement.

Damix
07-24-2007, 05:31 PM
...I'd still do Lohan....

Scar
07-25-2007, 11:17 AM
...I'd still do Lohan....

True, true. She can pack up all of her bikinis and feel free to rehab herself sunning on my deck and soaking in my hot tub far from Hollywood's bad influence.

Gotta laugh at "the cocaine isn't mine" line she came out with this morning though. Seriously, Linds, get some real help before you end up dead.

Ravens1991
07-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I do understand why there won't be politics people will be insulted for their beliefs, also there will be a lot of noobs about politics and religion that would mess with the discussions. But I do agree it would be fun.