PDA

View Full Version : News on some pro qb prospects

goblue8888
07-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and has been the best in chalk talk sessions.

America
07-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and been the best on chalk talk sessions.

This coming from the unbiased opinion of goblue. Wonder who he's a fan of.

Turtlepower
07-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and been the best on chalk talk sessions.

Even though Mark Sanchez could be the golden boy some day for USC, I don't think he belongs there to be a counselor. He has never started a game at USC and as I recall, does not have the cleanest history.

cardsalltheway
07-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Where did you hear that he has been "far and away the best"? Or are you there to watch it and relaying your opinion to us?

goblue8888
07-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Where did you hear that he has been "far and away the best"? Or are you there to watch it and relaying your opinion to us?

Guys at student sports

Apriori
07-25-2007, 11:37 AM
No Booty?
Do the invitations have something to do with team sponsorships?

cardsalltheway
07-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Guys at student sports

Oh yes, the QB experts at Student Sports. Good to know what they think of Henne.

soybean
07-25-2007, 12:57 PM
laugh out loud material.

eh... who knows, maybe he is...

D-Unit
07-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh yes, the QB experts at Student Sports. Good to know what they think of Henne.
HAHAHA! Great Post!

ATLDirtyBirds
07-25-2007, 01:19 PM
I still think it will be a very close race between Brohm and Woodson. I think they will also both have great careers.

TACKLE
07-25-2007, 02:25 PM
Henne is solid but he's not great. He's a guy who'll do what just you expect of him. Not much more or much less.

PACKmanN
07-25-2007, 02:36 PM
you gotta love the booty :)

neko4
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Colt Brennan's the best!
Cuz its all bout gettn laid!
http://www.bigislandtropicals.com/images/lei_dendrobium-single.jpg

JT Jag
07-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Colt Brennan's the best!
Cuz its all bout gettn laid!
http://www.bigislandtropicals.com/images/lei_dendrobium-single.jpgQFT

(ten characters)

underscore
07-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I know someone who's there, and who goes to Elite 11 each year. He even noted Henne is easily the best QB there...and he's a PSU fan.

keylime_5
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Henne's arm is not as strong as Brennan's, Brohm's, or Woodson's, his completion pct. is not as good, and he has worse mobility than the other 3. Not to mention his release point is really low, meaning that his 6-2 height is only good for seeing through lanes better. 2nd round pick I think. Also this is a high school QB camp, it really doesn't matter at all how good any one looks compared to the other.

Windy
07-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Omg He Is A Lock For #1 Lolz

D-Unit
07-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Is somebody else going to inform Scott about this, or should I?

underscore
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Henne's arm is not as strong as Brennan's, Brohm's, or Woodson's, his completion pct. is not as good, and he has worse mobility than the other 3. Not to mention his release point is really low, meaning that his 6-2 height is only good for seeing through lanes better. 2nd round pick I think. Also this is a high school QB camp, it really doesn't matter at all how good any one looks compared to the other.

Funny....Woodson is there, too.

neko4
07-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Is somebody else going to inform Scott about this, or should I?

you should i guess

P-L
07-25-2007, 07:35 PM

You have got to be kidding me with that arm strength comment? Henne has arguably the strongest arm out of that group. The only guy you could make a case for is Woodson. If there is one thing that scouts are knocking Brohm for right now it is his arm strength. Secondly, Henne's completion percentage was 62% last year. Brohm and Woodson each had a completion percentage of 63%. All three players have a career completion percentage in the low 60's. Height is a minor concern, but 6'2" is pretty much the minimum acceptable for a QB. Colt Brennan is only one inch taller at 6'3".

Now I don't mean to sound like I'm hyping Henne up to be more than he's not. I am also not saying he's a superior prospect than Brohm, Brennan, or Woodson. I also know you're an Ohio State fan, but give credit where credit is due.

keylime_5
07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm not saying they're not all exceptionally gifted QBs, just that Brohm and Woodson are clearly better than Henne as a pro prospect. Woodson's arm is absolutely better than henne's if anything, and Brohm's arm is good too, looks better than Chad's from what I've seen, and Michigan's only had 1 QB turn out to be a good pro in Tom Brady, who wasn't even that great in college.

Scotty D
07-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm not saying they're not all exceptionally gifted QBs, just that Brohm and Woodson are clearly better than Henne as a pro prospect. Woodson's arm is absolutely better than henne's if anything, and Brohm's arm is good too, looks better than Chad's from what I've seen, and Michigan's only had 1 QB turn out to be a good pro in Tom Brady, who wasn't even that great in college.

I just don't see how Henne's pro prospects has anything to do with previous Michigan Qbs.

Sniper
07-25-2007, 10:55 PM

Keylime, the crack, put it down. Henne's arm isn't as strong as Brennan's or Brohm's? That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say. Woodson does have a stronger arm, that I agree with. Henne drops bombs man. He's got a great arm. Brennan throws like a ***** anyway. Wow key, just wow.

goblue8888
07-25-2007, 11:47 PM
actually according to people at thee camp henne has a better arm than woodson

Sniper
07-25-2007, 11:48 PM

Ok well then the people at the camp may be off. I love Henne, don't get me wrong, but Andre Woodson could take out North Korea with a deep bomb.

soybean
07-26-2007, 12:25 AM

did they also say he can run a 4.5? and catch bullets with his teeth?

...ask them that...

Sniper
07-26-2007, 12:42 AM
did they also say he can run a 4.5? and catch bullets with his teeth?

...ask them that...

4.09 actually. Thanks for asking. He was actually throwing deep bombs and then running and catching them himself.

goblue8888
07-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Guys its different when you see guys throw live and everyone at the camp bruce feldmen, the kids, the other counselors, and the scouts will tell you henne has a stronger arm.

D-Unit
07-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Guys its different when you see guys throw live and everyone at the camp bruce feldmen, the kids, the other counselors, and the scouts will tell you henne has a stronger arm.
Jeff George had a strong arm. Big friggin' deal.

Wake up guys... Having the strongest arm doesn't make you the best pro prospect.

...and better yet, being the best counselor at a high school camp doesn't make you one either.