PDA

View Full Version : ***National Fantasy League Entry Draft***

Pages : [1] 2

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the 07-08 NFL Entry Draft. This draft will be 2 rounds enabling our 4 new expansion teams to land the cornerstones of their organization. All undrafted players (majority of league) will be signed via FA. Remember when negotiating deals that a deal can be no longer than 3 years and the salary cap is at 40 million. This draft will show how each new expansion team plans to build their organization, do they go defense with both picks? Land a elite QB and WR to form a deadly passing game? All the questions and more will unfold as these new franchises step into the NFL limelight for the first time.

A few issues to look into are the following...

Q With a steroids scandal surrounding defensive star Galaga Jennings how will his draft stock be affected?
A Before this issue Galaga was a sure first rounder, now he might not even be drafted. He can dominate and shutdown defenders as well as Champ Bailey and thats saying alot. Teams will be weary of drafting him in such a high slot because if it the commisioner rules that he did take steroids he could face a large suspension and fine, word being if th use was serious the minimal suspension would be 8 games. He is a wildcard like no other.

Q Seth Harris and Julio Stone are top prospects at WR, there talent level and dominance in the coligate ranks is a marvel, which of these two rivals will be selected first?
A Its no secrect these guys dont like each other. At 6'4 228 pounds Stone is a big target and its easy to fall in love with a guy of this stature. However many scouts feel if he dosent get the ball early he mentally checks out, if he learns discipline he can be a top wide out in this league. Seth arris on the other hand is 6'2 205 out of Penn State. An explosive playmaker who everytime he touches the ball is a threat to hit paydirt. With these two its in the eye of the beholder but one thing for sure is that once one goes the other will most certainly be taken a pick later.

Q How do you feel about Kenny Wangler?
A I love this kid, many scouts scratched him out after a poor combine showing but I dont care, this kid will be drafted and will make one of these teams very happy.

Q Is there a consensus number 1 pick?
A This is the most wide open draft I have seen in the past ten years. Everyone has a different opinion and we wont know who go's #1 until the pick is made.

Q This question come from John Butler in New York, he writes QB Chris Cutler, RB Santino Marselle and LB DeeJay Krens are 3 of my favorite players, when will they go?
A Chris Cutler, oh boy, I have talked about him all week and I guess going a session without mentioned his name isnt gonna happen. Cutler has great tools, size and everything you look for, however what you dont want to see is a bottle of Jack Daniels in his locker. He is a great talent but he has so many off-field troubles I believe it would be Ludacris to spend a draft pick on him. Santino Marselle is unreal, instead of reading my kid the 3 little pigs I tell him about Marselli's great runs. He's a first rounder on and off the field. DeeJay Krens has a very high floor and will start immediatly. He has great presence and many compare him to A.J Hawk. He is on the bubble of being drafted.

Here is a list of the eligiable players in this year's entry draft starting at 9:15pm Est tonight.

QB’s
Dylan DelliSanti…..neko4
95 Ovr

Chris Cutler…..CutlerChris
92 Ovr

Martin Fletcher…..ncst8fan83
95 Ovr

Ryan Hall.....RoyHall#1
91 Ovr

Antwaan Davis…..cardsalltheway
90 Ovr

Scott Marshall…..Elway777
92 Ovr

RB’s
Ron Mexico…..Fenikz
92 Ovr

Santino Marselle.....ripdw27
95 Ovr

World B. Free…..BrownsTown
90 Ovr

Benn Hart…..HoopsDemon12
93 Ovr

Rodney Mack.....Splat420
91 Ovr

WR’s
Seth Harris…..HinesWardJr.
95 Ovr

Julio Stone…..ATLDirtyBirds
95 Ovr

James Carter…..OSUGiants17
92 Ovr

Jason Baller.....KILLERSANTA
90 Ovr

Brent Noose.....BrentN
90 Ovr

TE
Lebron James.....Turtlepower
90 Ovr

D-Line
Kenny Wangler…..LTgiants
95 Ovr

Jay Moultrie.....Islandboy843
91 Ovr

Garrett "The Wall" Vandergriten.....mil_brew_fan
92 Ovr

LB’s
DeeJay Krens…..Mr. Stiller
93 Ovr

Mexico Eater…..etk
90 Ovr

Chad Reed.....SubNoize
92 Ovr

Mo Louis.....The Legend
95 Ovr

Leo Wellingham.....The_Great_Jonathan_Vilma
93 Ovr

CB’s
Galaga Jennings…..adschofield
96 Ovr

T.J. Thomas…..24cadillac24
90 Ovr

Mike Carter.....'cuse-213
93 Ovr

Mike Hoppe.....mikehop05
91 Ovr

S
Alex MacDonald…..Wo_ot88
94 Ovr

Willie Beaman.....saintsfan912
90 Ovr

Chris Stanton.....DWilliams2IndyColts
91 Ovr

K
Greg Stantios-Fischer.....Fischbowl
96 Ovr

The 5 round draft starts tonight at 9:15.

Here is the order...

Round 1

1) New York Mafia.....Seth Harris, WR, Penn State

2) Orlando Flash.....Julio Stone, WR, LSU

3) Wyoming Jackalopes.....Dylan DeliSanti, QB, Maryland

4) Baltimore Inferno.....Kenny Wangler, DE, Pittsburgh

Round 2

5) Baltimore Inferno.....Martin Fletcher, QB, NC State

6) Wyoming Jackalopes.....Benn Hart, RB, Penn State

7) Orlando Flash.....Mo Lewis, LB, Miami

8) New York Mafia.....Gallaga Jennings, CB

Round 3

9) New York Mafia.....LeBron James, TE

10) Orlando Flash..... Santino Marselle, RB

11) Wyoming Jackalopes.....Alex MacDonald, S

12) Baltimore Inferno..... DeeJay Krens, LB

Round 4

13) Baltimore Inferno.....Mike Carter, CB

14) Wyoming Jackalopes.....Garrett Vandergriten, DE

15) Orlando Flash.....Chris Cutler, QB

16) New York Mafia.....Jay Moultrie, DE

Round 5 (Final Round)

17) New York Mafia.....Greg Stantios-Fischer

18) Orlando Flash.....Leo Wellingham

19) Wyoming Jackalopes.....Chad Reed, LB

20) Baltimore Inferno.....James Carter, WR

How things are shaping up...

New York Mafia........Seth Harris, Gallaga Jennings, LeBron James, Jay Moultrie, Greg Stantios-Fischer
Orlando Flash...........Julio Stone, Mo Lewis, Santino Marselle, Chris Cutler, Leo Wellingham
Wyoming Jackalopes..Dylan DeliSanti, Benn Hart, Alex MacDonald, Garrett Vandergriten, Chad Reed
Baltimore Inferno.......Kenny Wangler, Martin Fletcher, DeeJay Krens, Mike Carter, James Carter

Brent
07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
EDIT: Thanks for letting me in

About me:
Player
Name: Brent Noose
Position: WR
Main Strength: Vision, Ability to break jams, Punt/Kick returning ability
Main Weakness: Height, only have average top-end speed
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175
College: Texas A&M
Compares to: Ricky Proehl

EDIT: I signed with Mr. Rice.

RoyHall#1
07-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Is there a set salary each pick gets?

-Pick Ryan Hall

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Is there a set salary each pick gets?

-Pick Ryan Hall

ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH PM.

Each team has a salary cap of 40 million, it is up to them how to spend it.

Hines
07-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Seth Harris is here

LTgiants
07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Kenny Wangler is Here

neko4
07-25-2007, 08:02 PM
DelliSanti has shown up with his QB mentor...
http://www.thegoal.com/players/football/pederson_doug/doug_pederson.JPEG
And his entourage The "Busts" including Cade McCown, Akili Smith, and Joey Harrington

Brent
07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Brent Noose is here

ricky bobby
07-25-2007, 08:04 PM
With the first pick in the Expansion draft the New York Mafia select... WR from the University of Pennsylvania, Seth Harris.

Here is what Bob Loblaw, President and GM of the NYM had to say about the selection -

"It wasn't a tough decision at all. Seth Harris was clearly the best player in this draft, and that is who we selected with the number one pick. I don't think i've ever seen a more complete WR than Seth. He has the physical tools, he has the size, he's very young (20), and the sky is the limit for this kid. I'm very excited about the future of the Mafia with this selection."

Question from the media: "Did his ego bother you at all during the scouting process?"

Answer: "Seth's ego did not bother me at all. This is New York, his attitude and love for the game will be welcomed by the media, i'm sure. We are a young team, and Seth will be our center piece. If Seth wants the ball, Seth gets the ball."

Question: "Is it true that the Mafia has been rigging games for betting purposes?"

Answer: "I know where you live. ....Next question."

Question: "I've heard that Penn State coaches were glad to get rid of this guy and his ego. What do you have to say about that."

Answer: "Oh darn we're out of time. This press conference is over."

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 08:06 PM
THe crowd here in New York is going crazy as the new expansion team New York Mafia will enter the NFL with big time playmaker Seth Harris.

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 08:07 PM
THe Orlando Flash are now on the clock.

Hines
07-25-2007, 08:08 PM
News Conference set for Seth Harris at 9:30 pm tonite...

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
The New York crowd here is defening. Here is Lou Deggor a big time NY Mafia fan and his reaction.

LD "This is incrediable man, Im preordering a Harris jersey right now, he's gonna bring an explosive playmaking ability to our offense that will make me stand up all year. Watch for him to make Urlacher look silly. Whhhooooooaaaaa yaaaaaa.

OSUGiants17
07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
James "Bulldog" Carter is here with girlfriend Jessica Alba

scottyboy
07-25-2007, 08:16 PM
if a team intends to, or does pick a client of mine, please PM me so we can talk contracts. thanks

- Brian Rice

OSUGiants17
07-25-2007, 08:17 PM
bump keep picking

ATLDirtyBirds
07-25-2007, 08:21 PM
After hearing the first selection, Julio Stone and his girl Jessica Biel were seen smiling and chuckling, ala Brady Quinn.

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Julio Stone could not be reached for comment on the first pick.

OSUGiants17
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
After hearing the first selection, Julio Stone and his girl Jessica Biel were seen smiling and chuckling, ala Brady Quinn.
so were Carter and Alba

Hines
07-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Ed Bouchette here from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette is here with Seth Harris the number one overall pick this year..

EB:First off i would like to congradulate you on your achievement as the number one player chosen.

SH:Thanks a lot.It means a lot to me and my family.

EB:So you hear a lot of commotion and how New York is very hard on their players,how do you think you will handle that?

SH:I believe that I will handle it well because when I'm on the field i dont bother with all that kind of stuff.I just want to play football and not concentrate on that.

EB:Its believed that you are an extremely cocky player and that you are somewhat immature,can you comment on that?

SH:Well Ed,heres the thing,its not so much of my ego that people take out of context,its the way i approch the game.You see I want to be the greatest,I like to talk a lot of trash out on the field and believe that I am the best because,frankly I think i am the best and can be the best with the right coaching and me working hard.I work extremely hard and dont want anyone to beat me.Nobody can be better then me.Im only 20 and i think over time i can only mature.

EB:What do you think of the other two recievers that came out this year?

SH:Obviously they are great players no doubting that. In all honesty though i dont like them.They are really good players and all that,but I believe that I am better then them and how they claim to be better then me is absurd! Will they be good players,yes,but I believe I will be a better player.Maybe if we go to some Pro Bowls,we can become friends.

EB:What do you believe are some of your strengths and weaknesses as a player?

SH:Im fast,big,have great hands,great route runner,great blocker,i can also help out in the return game.Some things I need to work on is pretty much everything.Im raw as scouts say.I also want to work on becoming more of a team player and get my ego down.I dont have any character issues but I believe some scouts may think that my ego is a character concern.

EB:How do you feel about playing in "The Big Apple?"

SH:I think its great!It makes me be closer to my family,mostly my sister who i am taking care of.

EB:Will you report on time and do you think you could sign very soon?

SH:Yes i am determined that me and my agent will work something out so i can be there on time.I want to play football and as soon as possible too.

EB:Any other thoughts?

SH:Yes,I would just like to thank the Mafia organization for chosing me and believing that i can turn this franchise around for the long run.Im looking forward to it.

EB:Thanks for taking time out with us Seth.Good luck!

SH:Thanks for having me.

OSUGiants17
07-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Ed Bouchette here from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette is here with Seth Harris the number one overall pick this year..

EB:First off i would like to congradulate you on your achievement as the number one player chosen.

SH:Thanks a lot.It means a lot to me and my family.

EB:So you hear a lot of commotion and how New York is very hard on their players,how do you think you will handle that?

SH:I believe that I will handle it well because when I'm on the field i dont bother with all that kind of stuff.I just want to play football and not concentrate on that.

EB:Its believed that you are an extremely cocky player and that you are somewhat immature,can you comment on that?

SH:Well Ed,heres the thing,its not so much of my ego that people take out of context,its the way i approch the game.You see I want to be the greatest,I like to talk a lot of trash out on the field and believe that I am the best because,frankly I think i am the best and can be the best with the right coaching and me working hard.I work extremely hard and dont want anyone to beat me.Nobody can be better then me.Im only 20 and i think over time i can only mature.

EB:What do you think of the other two recievers that came out this year?

SH:Obviously they are great players no doubting that. In all honesty though i dont like them.They are really good players and all that,but I believe that I am better then them and how they claim to be better then me is absurd! Will they be good players,yes,but I believe I will be a better player.Maybe if we go to some Pro Bowls,we can become friends.

EB:What do you believe are some of your strengths and weaknesses as a player?

SH:Im fast,big,have great hands,great route runner,great blocker,i can also help out in the return game.Some things I need to work on is pretty much everything.Im raw as scouts say.I also want to work on becoming more of a team player and get my ego down.I dont have any character issues but I believe some scouts may think that my ego is a character concern.

EB:How do you feel about playing in "The Big Apple?"

SH:I think its great!It makes me be closer to my family,mostly my sister who i am taking care of.

EB:Will you report on time and do you think you could sign very soon?

SH:Yes i am determined that me and my agent will work something out so i can be there on time.I want to play football and as soon as possible too.

EB:Any other thoughts?

SH:Yes,I would just like to thank the Mafia organization for chosing me and believing that i can turn this franchise around for the long run.Im looking forward to it.

EB:Thanks for taking time out with us Seth.Good luck!

SH:Thanks for having me.
this is a very good interview very well done

fischbowl
07-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Greg Stantios-Fischer is watching the draft through diner-vision

saintsfan912
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Willie Beaman is at the draft.

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/ethan_trex/04/25/left.field/p1_kiper.jpg
Mel Kiper Jr. reactions on the pick of Seth Harris.

How can the mafia overlook Julio Stone, he's a much better prospect than Harris is. Stone should have gone before Harris, I know many scouts disagree but I look at Stone and see a Terrell Owens type dominating player and I couldnt pass on him.

-Mel Kiper Jr.

OSUGiants17
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Carter and Alba are still anxiously waiting for the Flash pick

saintsfan912
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Not sure if I should post this here but o well.

Willie Beamen is still looking for an Agent. If noone signs me I will be forced to represent myself, and I am as cut throat at negotiating as I am on the field. I was a Sports Management major in college so I know my way around a contract.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Julio Stone: Mel Kiper gets a bad rap, but I like him.

Brent
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
is there a time limit on that clock?

jackalope
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Chet Taylor here. I'm elated to have the draft already upon us, and I'm confident the Jackalopes will come out with the players we want.

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 09:27 PM
The Orlando Flash and GM Princefielder28 are still OTC.

KILLERSANTA
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Mr. Baller is here....Sorry, it took me so long.......It's hard to drive a stick, while getting road head.....

Brent
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Mr. Baller is here....Sorry, it took me so long.......It's hard to drive a stick, while getting road head.....
You've not missed much, there has been one pick.
-Brent Noose

KILLERSANTA
07-25-2007, 09:58 PM
You've not missed much, there has been one pick.
-Brent Noose

And it wasn't me, I'll now be calling up the owner of the New York Mafia. Letting him know how dumb he is.........

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 10:18 PM
The Orlando Flash are still OTC.

adschofield
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Galaga Jennings walks into the draft fashionably late, then proceeds to make it rain.

adschofield
07-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Galaga Jennings also adamantly denies taking steriods, I mean look at the guy, he is 5'9, 180 lbs runt.

LTgiants
07-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Kenny "Bricks" Wangler and Adriana Lima are wondering how long one team is able to be on the clock

ripdw27
07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
santino marselle here with his girlfriend(s)

ripdw27
07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
cant beleive i dint go first... wheres DSizzle

jackalope
Kenny "Bricks" Wangler and Adriana Lima are wondering how long one team is able to be on the clockPF28 isn't on now. We should probably be give him at least until tomorrow at noon. I'd could pick for him though ;).

ripdw27
Galaga Jennings walks into the draft fashionably late, then proceeds to make it rain.

hell yeah man

adschofield
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
hell yeah man

Untouchables, hell yeah

ripdw27
07-25-2007, 11:00 PM
(shot of criss) cheers gj

Brent
07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
You guys are ridiculous.

adschofield
07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
You guys are ridiculous.

Jealousy will destroy you

Wootylicous
07-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Jealousy will destroy you

Alex MacDonald will destroy you.

adschofield
07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Alex MacDonald will destroy you.

LOL...Good one, but seriously, your talent is weak compared to Galaga Jennings

Wootylicous
07-25-2007, 11:16 PM

Don't compare my talent to yours mortal.

ripdw27
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
im sorry i cant even put my name in this conversation.. im to superior

Hines
07-25-2007, 11:30 PM

Don't compare my talent to yours mortal.

number one overall pick right here..i own

adschofield
07-25-2007, 11:32 PM
number one overall pick right here..i own

Look at the ratings

neko4
07-25-2007, 11:33 PM
this is crazy, i hope i get to play galaga jennings this year

Hines
07-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Look at the ratings

hm where were u drafted

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
The Orlando Flash will have a time limit to be announced tommorow.

Man_Of_Steel
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Mr. Jennings, I look forward to our meeting after the draft about your alleged steriod use, it would be a shame to see such a promising young career go down like that. After the draft I will set up a private meeting. I will not discuss the matter publicly as it is bad press.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 05:20 AM
hm where were u drafted

Like where you are drafted means everything? Mel Kiper said Julio should have been picked.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 06:41 AM
The Orlando Flash select WR Julio Stone. A contract has already been discussed and it should be easy to get him into camp

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 08:42 AM
The cameras show Julio and his girl Jessica Biel are very pleased to be in Miami. An interview should be up shortly.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Here is an exclusive interview by Ron Tucker with Julio Stone

RT: Explain to me how you feel right now.

JS: I feel incredible. It's a dream come true. Julio Stone has dreamed of being a star ever since he first caught a pass.

RT: Are you upset at all about not being picked first?

JS: Not really Ron. Things like that just give me more motivation on the field. You know, I went #2 in the draft, I get to go to a great place, with an owner that I really like. I've been a Southern boy all my life, so you know, it will be nice to stay down here, and give my family more of an opportunity to see me play.

RT: We all know about your remarkable talents, and size, but is there anything you need or want to improve on?

JS: From what the scouts have told me, I tend to disappear when I don't get the ball. I will work as hard as I can, to maintain my focus throughout the game, and give 110% all the time.

RT: There has been talk of you being overly arrogant, and detrimental to your team, what do you have to say about this?

JS: I don't like to look at myself as being overly arrogant. I just have confidence in my abilities to make things happen. I feel confident, and flamboyant is a better way to describe me. I feel im in the mold of a Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson, or DeAngelo Hall. Just like them, I'll talk, but I can back it up.

RT: I like that answer.

JS: Thanks.

RT: Don't want to hold you for too long, so here's my last question. Do you feel there will be a contract problem.

JS: Not at all. I have already had contract discussions with the owner, and I feel we were all ready relatively close at that point. I look foward to signing a deal, heading down to Orlando, and getting on the field.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 10:32 AM
The Jackalopes are OTC

jackalope
07-26-2007, 11:05 AM
With the 3rd selection the Wyoming Jackalopes select.... QB, Dylan DeliSanti, Maryland.

Chet Taylor: We're extremely happy to have Dylan joining the team. We've already begun contract negotiations and there should be no problem signing him quickly. If we had had the #1 pick in the draft Dylan still would have been the pick, so it's great to be able to get him here at #3.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 11:06 AM
The Inferno are OTC

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Mel Kiper Jr.

Well guys there are still lots of big names left on the board and we have yet to see a defender be taken. Baltimore has 2 consecutive picks. If they choose to go defense they have an opppurtunity to grab the best in the draft and create a feared defense. Guys like Wangler, Jennings, Louis and macDonald are still on the board however Jennings may not even be drafted due to his off-field trouble. Going defense here isnt a lock however as highly touted prospect RB Santinio Marselle is amazingly still on the board.

- Mel Kiper Jr.

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 11:28 AM
damn not even in the top 3?? TOP RUNNING BACK HERE congrats julio stone untouchables forevva

neko4
07-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Interview w/ DelliSanti
http://www.xlife.nl/files/espn_logo_wong.jpg.com

Question: How are you feeling right now?
Answear: As great as I've ever felt, ever since I was little I wanted to play football, this is just a dream come true and there aren't enough words to express the way I am right now.

Q: Did you feel you shouldve been picked first?
A: I definitly have the talent, but appaarently NY had a different agenda, and thats just fine with me.

Q: What do you feel you need to improve on?
A: Both my decision making and my arm strength. Early in my college career I threw alot of picks on deep routes and things got better, but I there is still work to be done.

Q: What will you buy first with your money?
A: I havent really thought about that yet, but probably a house in Wyoming where I can stay when Im not in DC, and my family and friends can stay. It'll probably be a vacation home in the mountains.

Q: And finally what all the fans have wanted to know, what number are you going to wear?
A: #4, definitly.

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
quick interview with Santino Marselle
NR: How do you feel about being passed over 3 times in a row?

SM: Well it is a shock, but you gotta be prepared for things like this. Im just anxious to hear my name called, and soon.

NR: What happens if you dont get drafted?

SM: Ill be extremely unhappy at first.. im the most talented offensive player on the board..

NR: Thank you Sonny, we will talk again after the draft.

SM: Aright boss

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 12:49 PM
The Baltimore Inferno are still OTC

Splat
07-26-2007, 01:33 PM
The Baltimore Inferno are still OTC

Can you please keep updating the first page with players that have been picked only one has been posted.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Can you please keep updating the first page with players that have been picked only one has been posted.

Updated.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
The Baltimore Inferno are still OTC.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 01:45 PM

who's their GM?

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 01:45 PM
who's their GM?

BigDawg819

jackalope
07-26-2007, 01:46 PM
who's their GM?EDIT: Never mind, already answered.

Splat
07-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Updated.

Thanks.

Baltimore Inferno OTC.

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Carter and Alba are still anxiously waiting for Carter to be picked

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 02:27 PM
The Baltimore Inferno proudly select a key element of their Defense for years to come:

Kenny Wangler

wiscbadgerfootball
07-26-2007, 02:27 PM
edit- he just picked

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 02:28 PM
The Baltimore Inferno proudly select a key element of their Defense for years to come:

Kenny Wangler
and?????????????????????????????????????????

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 02:29 PM
With our 2nd Round pick the Baltimore Inferno select the centerpiece of our offense:

QB Martin Fletcher

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 02:30 PM
the Wyoming Jackalopes are otc

Splat
07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Why is there only two rounds?

Jackalopes OTC

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Why is there only two rounds?

Jackalopes OTC

I wouldn't mind doing more

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 02:39 PM
All GM's are online right now, the draft will now be 4 rounds so teams can get there cornerstones.

BigDawg819
I wouldn't mind doing more

2 Rounds seems really ridiculous, it should be 4 or more.

Man_Of_Steel
Jackalopes are OTC.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 02:41 PM
With the Wyoming Jackalopes' second round selection they continue to bolster their offense by selecting running back... Benn Hart, Penn State.

Chet Taylor: Running back is oan important position for the smashmouth offense that the Jackalopes and coach Tony D'Amato run. With the 2 best running backs on the board in Santino Marselle and Benn Hart I had to make a decision. When it came right down to it it wasn't a difficult for me at all. Hart is more the type of runner we want to be in our offense, and I wasn't confident Marselle would succeed in it due to his problem breaking tackles. The draft ended up great for us. We got the 2 players we had targeted from the beginning. And I'm really excited about our team this year.

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 02:43 PM
The Flash are otc

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Mel Kiper Jr.

Im baffled, one of the best prospects in the draft is still sitting in the green room, Im talking about Santino Marselle, its round 2 and he's yet to be picked up, whoever lands this kid is getting a steal. Hart is a quality smashmouth runner but Marselle has a chance to be something special. Very interesting move by the Jackalopes and as you can hear the Jackalope fans hear dont like the pick at all and are really booing this selection.

Also the best defender in this draft Galaga Jennings is still on the board, he was a consensus high first rounder and he might now be drafted. This steriod scandel is hitting his draft stock hard.

- Mel Kiper Jr.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 02:46 PM
The Baltimore Inferno will not tolerate steroids on there team plain and simple.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
The Orlando Flash have already addressed their offensive star need by selecting WR Julio Stone. With that being said they will turn their attention to the defensive side of the ball and select LB Mo Louis.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
The New York Mafia are OTC

-Commisioner Deacon Heffernan.

neko4
07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Galaga, MacDonald, and Marselle are all still out there right?

Wootylicous
07-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Galaga, MacDonald, and Marselle are all still out there right?

Yes we are.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 02:51 PM

Marselli and Jennings are still on the board, now the Jennings drop was expected but why teams are passing on Marselli is beyond me.

- Mel Kiper Jr.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Mel Kiper Jr.

Well, the Mafia are OTC and 2 of the best players are still on the board in Marselli and Jennings. However the Mafia used their first pick on Seth Harris so unless they plan on building around a powerful offense dont expect Marselli to go here. Jennings, despite his talent may go undrafted. Look for the safety MacDonald to be the pick here.

- Mel Kiper Jr.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Ive just recieved word that the Gm of the NY Mafia is online and a selection will be made soon.

Commisioner Deacon Heffernan.

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
With the final pick in the second round the New York Mafia select Cornerback Galaga Jennings.

Bob Loblaw had this to say about the pick:

"We are aware of the steriod allegations, but who the hell cares. Everyone is doing it."

With the 1st pick in the third round the New York Mafia select Tight end Lebron James.

Bob Loblaw had this to say about the pick:

"We are glad we were able to pry Lebron away from the Cavs. It was evident that they were not willing to spend the money and help him win a championship anyway. Welcome to a winning team Lebron."

Brent
07-26-2007, 03:19 PM
could the draft board on the first page be updated?

RoyHall#1
07-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Since when is there a third round? And the Cavs are willing to spend the money, we have just spent it on the wrong people... (Hughes, Marshall, Jones, Snow...)

Brent
07-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Since when is there a third round? And the Cavs are willing to spend the money, we have just spent it on the wrong people... (Hughes, Marshall, Jones, Snow...)
Draft was expanded to 4 rounds.

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Awww. Tough break kid. You just lost Lebron. :)

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 03:23 PM
The Orlando Flash select RB Santino Marselle. He gives the Flash their second offensive superstar, and we feel confident that we will have the best offense in the league given the additions.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
With the Wyoming Jackalopes 3rd round selection the team has decided to get their first defensive player by drafting... Strong Saftey, Alex Macdonald, Miami.

Chet Taylor- I'm excited about what Alex will bring to our defense. He's an asset to the team.

OSUGiants17
nevermind dsgdgdste

Wootylicous
Nevermind..

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
nvm qwertyuiop[

Wootylicous
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
With the Wyoming Jackalopes 3rd round selection the team has decided to get their first defensive player by drafting... Strong Safety, Alex Macdonald, Miami.

Woottt, I'm excited about playing for the Wyoming Jackalopes. Declaring myself the Steal of the Draft.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 03:37 PM
The Baltimore inferno are OTC

adschofield
07-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Woottt, I'm excited about playing for the Wyoming Jackalopes. Declaring myself the Steal of the Draft.

Galaga Jennings in the 3rd round= Highway Robbery

neko4
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Dylan DelliSanti looks forward to play New York and Galaga

adschofield
07-26-2007, 03:41 PM
New York Mafia has two Untouchables, hell yeah, Seth Harris and myself are going make it rain it NY.

-Galaga Jennings

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 03:41 PM
New York Mafia has two Untouchables, hell yeah, Seth Harris and myself are going make it rain it NY.

-Galaga Jennings

rain roids

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Mel Kiper Jr.

Wow, big happenings going on. James was really a reach. MacDonald is a solid player and a solid pick. Jennings is a gem on field but who know if he will play this season. Marselli is the steal of the draft, the Flash now have Marselli and Stone, with their next pick they should grab a QB to form a dangerous offense. A name I keep hearing come up is Chris Cutler, dont expect him to be drafted with his off-field troubles.

-Mel Kiper Jr.

HoopsDemon12
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
The Jackalopes second round selection Benn Hart had this to say about the situation -

"I would just like to say i awill give my all to this organization and help turn them into winners, I am setting out from this day to show the rest of the league what kind of runningback i am and what i am capable of. As well im honored to play with a fellow canadian player, we will show the league what we can do coming for the great white north."

neko4
07-26-2007, 03:54 PM
The Jackalopes second round selection Benn Hart had this to say about the situation -

"I would just like to say i awill give my all to this organization and help turn them into winners, I am setting out from this day to show the rest of the league what kind of runningback i am and what i am capable of. As well im honored to play with a fellow canadian player, we will show the league what we can do coming for the great white north."

Im playing with 2 canadians?

Wootylicous
07-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Im playing with 2 canadians?

Hell yea you are :D

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 03:58 PM

neko4
07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Hell yea you are :D

what since when!?!

Wootylicous
07-26-2007, 04:01 PM
what since when!?!

He's from Saskatchewan (I think) and I'm from Quebec :D

neko4
07-26-2007, 04:02 PM

ohhh okay :)

Brent
07-26-2007, 04:03 PM
He's from Saskatchewan
More like Saskatche-no-where. (Just joking)

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Here is an exclusive interview by Chris Berman with Kenny Wangler

CB: Explain to me how you feel right now.

KW: I feel incredible. It's a dream come true. Kenny "Bricks" Wangler has dreamed of being a star ever since he started playing football

CB: Are you upset at all about not being picked first?

KW a little at fist but Not really anymore Boom after i realized i was picked by a great team and i am with Adriana Lima. Things like that just give me more motivation on the field. You know, I went #5 in the draft, I get to go to a great place, with an owner that I really like. I am staying close to home and will give my family more of an opportunity to see me play.

CB: We all know about your remarkable talents, and size, but is there anything you need or want to improve on?

KW: From what the scouts have told me, I need to work on some technique and mastering the play book but i think with the team am going to i am going to be fine

CB: What will you buy first with your money?

KW: I havent really thought about that yet, but probably a house in Baltimore where my family,friends and I can stay during the season so i can still be close to the team.

CB: Don't want to hold you for too long, so here's my last question. Do you feel there will be a contract problem.

KW: Not at all. I have one of the greatest agents you can have in Deandre Morrison and I look forward to signing a deal, heading down to Baltimore, and getting on the field.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 04:16 PM
The Inferno are still OTC.

HoopsDemon12
07-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Yup im from toon town

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 05:17 PM
The Baltimore Inferno are OTC.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Here is an exclusive interview by Chris Berman with Kenny Wangler

CB: Explain to me how you feel right now.

KW: I feel incredible. It's a dream come true. Kenny "Bricks" Wangler has dreamed of being a star ever since he started playing football

CB: Are you upset at all about not being picked first?

KW a little at fist but Not really anymore Boom after i realized i was picked by a great team and i am with Adriana Lima. Things like that just give me more motivation on the field. You know, I went #5 in the draft, I get to go to a great place, with an owner that I really like. I am staying close to home and will give my family more of an opportunity to see me play.

CB: We all know about your remarkable talents, and size, but is there anything you need or want to improve on?

KW: From what the scouts have told me, I need to work on some technique and mastering the play book but i think with the team am going to i am going to be fine

CB: What will you buy first with your money?

KW: I havent really thought about that yet, but probably a house in Baltimore where my family,friends and I can stay during the season so i can still be close to the team.

CB: Don't want to hold you for too long, so here's my last question. Do you feel there will be a contract problem.

KW: Not at all. I have one of the greatest agents you can have in Deandre Morrison and I look forward to signing a deal, heading down to Baltimore, and getting on the field.

How original...

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 06:04 PM

Canadian_kid16
07-26-2007, 06:12 PM
How original...

leave the client alone...its a free America

coughyoubeabustcough

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
leave the client alone...its a free America

coughyoubeabustcough

Julio Stone: This coming from the guy from Canada. It's obvious the guy looks up to me enough to blatantly copy me.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Julio Stone: This coming from the guy from Canada. It's obvious the guy looks up to me enough to blatantly copy me.

looks up to you?? o will u shut the **** up

Brent
07-26-2007, 06:39 PM
C'mon now guys, this is a draft, not a pissing contest.
-Brent Noose

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 06:42 PM
As you all know I will not hand out fines or suspensions until the season starts (see Jennings scandal). However wehn the season comes I wil have a close eye on the two of you.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 06:45 PM
fine me for what?

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 06:47 PM
fine me for what?

obscene language. Also you are more likley to get away with things if you post in an interview or statement.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 06:48 PM
obscene language. Also you are more likley to get away with things if you post in an interview or statement.

if i am gonna get fined for obscene language then you might as well fine the entire league including the "untouchables"

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 06:53 PM
if i am gonna get fined for obscene language then you might as well fine the entire league including the "untouchables"

I never said I was gonna fine you, I said I would keep an eye on you and Stone.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 06:54 PM

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I never said I was gonna fine you, I said I would keep an eye on you and Stone.

i no u aren't gonna fine me now and gonna keep an eye on the greatest de and stone hands but u did say u would fine us if we use obscene language during the season which i think is well dumb

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 07:01 PM
looks up to you?? o will u shut the **** up

Julio: Why else would you copy me entirely?

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Julio: Why else would you copy me entirely?

Bricks: i didn't copy you entirely i shaped it 2 be more like me i did use some of your words but not word for word

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Bricks: i didn't copy you entirely i shaped it 2 be more like me i did use some of your words but not word for word

Julio: Ah, so you just copied me most of the way? I got it.

'cuse-213
07-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Mike Carter thinks Ltgiants is acting like a child.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 07:08 PM
The Baltimore Inferno proudly select with their next 2 picks:

LB DeeJay Krens

&

CB Mike Carter

Brent
07-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Brent Noose has decided to leave for a while ala Aaron Rodgers, but instead of doing it because he's mad, he's doing it because he's going to watch a movie.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Mike Carter thinks Ltgiants is acting like a child.

Julio and Mike think alike.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Kenny Wangler doesnt wanna be on the same field with mike carter cause i am a child http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

scottyboy
07-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Brian Rice likes talking in the 3rd person like the last few posters.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Julio and Mike think alike.

Kenny thinks Julio and mike needs to know theres roles and shut there mouths

islandboy843
07-26-2007, 07:11 PM
So much animosity.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 07:14 PM
GM BigDawg819 was asked about the recent rift between Kenny Wangler and Mike Carter, here's his response:

"My job is to acquire the best talent I can and bring the championship to the great city of Baltimore and its great fans. As for these 2 quality players, I'm not saying they have to been one another's best man at their wedding but gentlemen we are all professionals and professionals do their jobs and check their egos at the door. We have one goal in Baltimore and that's the Championship, and we all know Defense wins Championships so Mr. Wangler and Mr. Carter will put their differences aside and work together on our organizations goal!"

neko4
07-26-2007, 07:16 PM
GM BigDawg819 was asked about the recent rift between Kenny Wangler and Mike Carter, here's his response:

"My job is to acquire the best talent I can and bring the championship to the great city of Baltimore and its great fans. As for these 2 quality players, I'm not saying they have to been one another's best man at their wedding but gentlemen we are all professionals and professionals do their jobs and check their egos at the door. We have one goal in Baltimore and that's the Championship, and we all know Defense wins Championships so Mr. Wangler and Mr. Carter will put their differences aside and work together on our organizations goal!"

Picked yet?

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
wyoming is otc

islandboy843
07-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Jay Moultrie would love to be picked by the Mafia.

He sees a team with the potential to be a Dynasty one day.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 07:40 PM
With The Wyoming Jackalopes' final selection of the draft, Wyoming selects... DE , Garrett "The Wall" Vandergriten, University of Texas-El Paso.

Chet Taylor: We're thrilled to add another top defensive talent in this draft, in Vandergriten. I feel the Jackalopes have had a terrific draft.

OSUGiants17
07-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Orlando is otc

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 07:54 PM
The Orlando Flash are OTC.

The 5th and final round is two picks away.

RoyHall#1
07-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Ryan Hall can be your franchise QB for only 10.99!

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Ryan Hall can be your franchise QB for only 10.99!
Hmmm. We should talk.

Canadian_kid16
07-26-2007, 08:08 PM
honestly...if anyone does an interview you can say its copying...if I did one right now...you oculd accuse me of copying you....its just a freaking interview, its not like he's copying your play style or something...grow up

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 08:10 PM
To round out a three headed monster on offense the Orlando Flash select QB Chris Cutler as their franchise signal caller. The Flash hope to work out an appropriate contract and get him on the field.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 08:13 PM
The Mafia are OTC.

'cuse-213
07-26-2007, 08:15 PM

Over a couple of beers in there new town, Kenny and Carter shook hands and said that they were gonna make damn sure that theyre the best defense in the league.

fenikz
07-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Reports are that RB Ron Mexico would prefer to be taken by New York either in the draft or as a UDFA, "I would enjoy being part of the powerhouse that is the Mafia Offense, plus they got great strip clubs." Erin Andrews reporting from Mr. Mexico's strip pole....i mean draft room

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/erin.andrews-title.jpg

LTgiants
Over a couple of beers in there new town, Kenny and Carter shook hands and said that they were gonna make damn sure that theyre the best defense in the league.

we did? where was i ?

ATLDirtyBirds
Kenny thinks Julio and mike needs to know theres roles and shut there mouths

Julio thinks Kenny should stop copying people.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 08:17 PM

Good to hear, now only if their agents would Pm me to work out contracts....

Canadian_kid16
07-26-2007, 08:18 PM

DeAndre thinks Julio should stop caring

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 08:18 PM

in response to julio kenny says que? no one cares what you think

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 08:19 PM
DeAndre thinks Julio should stop caring

Julio is on the best team and that is all that matters

islandboy843
07-26-2007, 08:20 PM
The Mafia Need a Franchise lineman and they will get a steal if they draft Jay Moultrie.

'cuse-213
07-26-2007, 08:20 PM
we did? where was i ?

You got a little hammered throughout the night, dont worry about it.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
in response to julio kenny says que? no one cares what you think

Julio: I have several people who would agree. I look foward to making you look like a silly *****.

wiscbadgerfootball
07-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Brick Tambland believes it would be wise for players to speak through their agents from now on

scottyboy
07-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Brian Rice thinks it should be a man-law to speak in the 3rd person.

LTgiants
Julio: I have several people who would agree. I look foward to making you look like a silly *****.

what was that Julio Iglesias i didn't understand what you just said maybe you just take ur singing act somewhere else

princefielder28
Brick Tambland believes it would be wise for players to speak through their agents from now on

or their owners :)

jackalope
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Brick Tambland believes it would be wise for players to speak through their agents from now onYou're not a GM anymore are you? If you aren't a part of this right now, we need more coaches.

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 08:32 PM
The New York selects D-lineman Jay Moultrie and Kicker Greg Stantios-Fischer.

Conference tomorrow.

Canadian_kid16
07-26-2007, 08:32 PM

Once Again, DeAndre Morrison is telling Julio not to care, because an interview doesn't make or break a person...and Morrison is saying Julio is a n00b

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Through discussions that I've had with Julio Stone and hearing the concerns that he's voiced, I would appreciate if everyone would stop bashing the top talent in this class. It brings me back to the 2006 NFL Draft when the concensus top player in Reggie Bush fell to number two, and much like the Saints we are very happy to have him on our roster and he will be paid accordingly.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
When was the 5th round added? I didn't notice.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
When was the 5th round added? I didn't notice.

I was questioning that myself

islandboy843
07-26-2007, 08:35 PM
The New York selects D-lineman Jay Moultrie and Kicker Greg Stantios-Fischer.

Conference tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you.

You will not be disappointed.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 08:36 PM
I was questioning that myselfI was ready to announce my signing of Stantios-Fishcer once the draft ended, and then the Mafia drafted him.

Hines
07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Seth Harris reports that he wants a qb to throw to him and also reports that he is good friends with Jay Moultrie and would like him abored

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
The Flash are OTC in the final round of the draft.

neko4
07-26-2007, 08:40 PM
there's five rounds?

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 08:41 PM

what was that Julio Iglesias i didn't understand what you just said maybe you just take ur singing act somewhere else

Hines
07-26-2007, 08:42 PM
For the recent drafting of Jay Moultrie, Seth Harris is really happy and will work extra harder to achieve this goal of winning the championship.He still wants a franchise quarterback though.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 08:43 PM
there's five rounds?

Yes, I got many Pm's wanting the draft to be 5 rounds and since all GM's are online I thought it would be a good idea.

3 picks left.

islandboy843
Seth Harris reports that he wants a qb to throw to him and also reports that he is good friends with Jay Moultrie and would like him abored

I wish there could be some kind of WR & DE combinations. lol

I could play some WR too. Juluis Peppers style

HoopsDemon12
For the recent drafting of Jay Moultrie, Seth Harris is really happy and will work extra harder to achieve this goal of winning the championship.He still wants a franchise quarterback though.

and i want a solid gold toilet... but we dont all get what we want now do we...

princefielder28
The Orlando Flash select LB Leo Wellingham. Wellingham and Mo Louis will be the vocal point of our defense and they should shut down opponents while our offense destroys the oppposing defense.

Hines
07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Seth Harris also reports that he is happy that his teamate,Benn Hart got selected high and wishes him well.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Reports out of Baltimore are that the agent for Kenny Wangler maybe overvaluing his client. A press from Inferno GM BigDawg819 reads:

"Obviously we think highly of Kenny in making him our first pick in the draft and our goal is to sign him to a deal very quickly. With that said we will not be held hostage my an overzealous agent with ridiculous thoughts on what a fair deal is. My advice to Kenny is that we have made a very generous offer and its in your best interest to sign as quickly as possible."

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 08:45 PM
The Wyoming Jackalopes are OTC.

Mr. Stiller
07-26-2007, 08:48 PM
3rd round Pick DeeJay Krens is ecstatic in this Interview with Rich Eisen:

RE: DeeJay did you think you'd last to round 3?

DK: Well, I mean, everyone wants to go first, but hey man.. I'm going to a team that prides themself on defense. They told me they want me to be the quarterback of the defense and that they believe I can be the leader they need on defense. So first or third, I'm ecstatic.

RE: Are you excited to be joining your former Pittsburgh Teammate Kenny Wrangler?

DK: Aww Yeah man. Kenny is a beast. 4-3 or 3-4 this kid can throw down. If your a linebacker, I don't care inside or outside, you love playing behind Kenny. He ties up so many {offensive} lineman. They want to get down field and block us, but he's a lot of man to get around to get to us.

RE: What does Baltimores' draft this far tell you?

DK: They know how to win championships. They're dedicated to winning them.

RE: What tells you that?

DK: Offense wins games Rich, defense wins championships. They grabbed Kenny in round one... and Mike Carter after me.. They want to build a dominant defense.

RE: Are you excited for Baltimore?

DK: Oh without a doubt. I can't beat it. They're the best, and they're really close to my home. I can live in my own backyard in the offseason and still be within a cars drive to work. I love it down there.

RE: So one last question.. What do you do with your first paycheck?

DK: Get a nice savings account.. invest it.. and I don't know, maybe get me a house down near Baltimore.

RE: Thanks again DeeJay!

DK: Anytime there Rich.

jackalope
07-26-2007, 08:49 PM
With the Jackalopes' 5th and final draft selection they add their 3rd straight defensive player by drafting OLB Chad Reed of USC.

Chet Taylor: We're gonna run a lot of blitzes on defense this year so having a great Linebacker to do that is really important. Reed will really help out the team.

HoopsDemon12
07-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Jackalopes runningback Benn Hart is reportedly extremly happy with the way his team went in the draft...

"With all these defensive stars on our side of the ball... or defence looks to be extremly stingy and create a lot of turnovers... This means we can pound the rock and control the clock and let Dylan (DelliSanti) pick apart defences... im really looking forward to our season and belive we have the abilty to make a run for the title... Also its good to see a Penn guy go number one overall... we like to show thw world even though we didnt go to miami.. we can still play ball..."

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 08:54 PM
The Baltimore Inferno are OTC with the last pick in the draft.

HoopsDemon12
07-26-2007, 08:55 PM
ooooo mr irrelivant....

neko4
07-26-2007, 09:00 PM
DelliSanti's final comments on draft:
Pretty happy to see we got Alex MacDonald, that takes some pressure off my back. Kinda of a rival I guess you could say with him going to Miami and all. Overall Im pretty happy, can't to get the show on the road.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 09:02 PM
The Inferno are still OTC.

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 09:04 PM
The Inferno War Room is deadlocked in debate in what to do with this last pick. Offense or Defense, that is the question? More to come.........

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Third Round????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

HoopsDemon12
07-26-2007, 09:05 PM

ya were on the 5th round....

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:06 PM

Welcome to the Orlando Flash

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
no thats when i was picked.......AHHHHHH what is wrong with you gms im the best running back in this league damn im goin all out this year you guys are gonna regret the day you passed over santino marselle im pissed **** the post draft interview

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
GM, start talking to potential FA's to give yor team an edge.

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the Orlando Flash

dont get me wrong i wanted to play for you in the first place... you just picked me 2 rounds to late....

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:10 PM
ho chet taylor is gonna deff regret passin me over for ben hart i promise that

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 09:10 PM
GM, start talking to potential FA's to give yor team an edge.

How can we when DChess signed most and isn't on?

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:11 PM

talk to the players

scottyboy
07-26-2007, 09:12 PM

i think i signed most, and am in negotiations already

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:13 PM
DAMN straight DSizzle untouchables im gonna make it rain right over all the gms that passed me over

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Considering the cornerstones of the league's best defense are in place, the Baltimore Inferno show their commitment to winning and to Martin Fletcher by selecting:

WR James Carter

Brent
07-26-2007, 09:16 PM
is there another round?

Canadian_kid16
07-26-2007, 09:18 PM
If anyone would like the services of Willie Beamen...please PM me...

S

Willie Beaman.....saintsfan912
90 Ovr

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Considering the cornerstones of the league's best defense are in place, the Baltimore Inferno show their commitment to winning and to Martin Fletcher by selecting:

WR James Carter

commitment to winning? umm haha good luck without me

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 09:19 PM
The New York Mafia is still looking for a QB, RB, LB and Safety. If you're available, contact me.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:21 PM
The New York Mafia is still looking for a QB, RB, LB and Safety. If you're available, contact me.

that is like an entire roster

jackalope
07-26-2007, 09:21 PM
If you are interested in joining the Jackalopes and I haven't contacted you, let me know.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 09:22 PM
The Draft is over, post and annouce all signing in the news thread. Great draft guys. Review will be posted in the season preview to be posted later.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:22 PM
The Draft is over, post and annouce all signing in the news thread. Great draft guys. Review will be posted in the season preview to be posted later.

when do I get my trophy???

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 09:23 PM
commitment to winning? umm haha good luck without me

No one is above the Inferno team, so good luck against our Defense!

ricky bobby
that is like an entire roster
I have a WR, TE, CB, K, D-lineman.

ripdw27
orlando flash is gonna walk away with superbowl rings n i will be hoisting the superbowl mvp trophy

BigDawg819
when do I get my trophy???

As soon as I'm tired of winning it.

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Just a reminder that contracts cant exceed 3 years and each teams cap is 40 million, spend it wisely.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:25 PM
orlando flash is gonna walk away with superbowl rings n i will be hoisting the superbowl mvp trophy

check your PMs

fenikz
07-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Ron Mexico the #1 RB available is still looking for a team, pm me if intrested

-Ron Mexico's Publicist

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:27 PM
If anyone wants to be a member of the Orlando Flash just PM and we'll get your contract and ring

BigDawg819
07-26-2007, 09:28 PM
The Baltimore Inferno is open to negiotiate contracts with free agents, so agents or players PM me. The only real hope for a Title is in Baltimore.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 09:29 PM

Julio: Get laid.

princefielder28
07-26-2007, 09:29 PM

now we all know that'll never happen

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 09:31 PM

Kenny: already ****** ur mom but thanks for the offer

now we all know that'll never happen

i get more pie in a day then u do in a lifetime

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:38 PM
check your PMs

i did 10chars

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 09:41 PM
is there gonna be special teams? like can i play KR n PR to?

Man_Of_Steel
07-26-2007, 09:43 PM
is there gonna be special teams? like can i play KR n PR to?

If the front office decides they want you there.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Kenny: already ****** ur mom but thanks for the offer

i get more pie in a day then u do in a lifetime

Julio: A "ur mom" joke. Again, your creativity is shown.

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Julio: A "ur mom" joke. Again, your creativity is shown.

Kenny: just as creative as your get laid joke and just about everything u ever say

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Simmer down children.

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Kenny: just as creative as your get laid joke and just about everything u ever say

Julio: I'm uncreative? Julio Stone is one of a kind. Hold on. I should consider my source. The one who rips interviews, and then makes bad, whored out jokes.

islandboy843
07-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Is these football players or comedians?

ripdw27
Post Draft Interview With Santino Marselle:

NR: How do you feel about being taken in the 3rd Round?

SM: Wow. Pissed. upset. I finally cooled off a bit. Its motivation to work even harder to kick everyones ass n Ill do whatever it takes.

NR: Strong words, are you going to be able to back it up if you get a 3rd round contract, even though you deserve 1st?

SM: I haven't begun negotiating, my agent is on personal business, I expect more but I'll play if we get a nice contract.

NR: Will you play positions other then RB?

SM: Im actually interested in being a Return man.

NR: Are you happy with your team so far?

SM: Yea, Im glad to be part of an organization like the Flash. We will rain superior to all the other teams. We will earn a championship. And i am willing to carry us there.

NR: Wow, startin to sound cocky. I would love to see how you back it up.

SM: Im goin out with a chip on my shoulder.

NR: Alright ill let you get outta here then.

SM: Thanks boss. Goodnite

neko4

Well certainly not comedians cuz they aint too funny

ricky bobby
07-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Poor excuses for both. :)

LTgiants
07-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Julio: I'm uncreative? Julio Stone is one of a kind. Hold on. I should consider my source. The one who rips interviews, and then makes bad, whored out jokes.

Kenny: boo whoo you know julio iglesias all you do is cry and cry about some interview will you just shut the **** up ya you aren't that creative thats why i had to edit half of it so keep going on with your signing about how you wish that your better then me but you're not so cry somewhere else

ATLDirtyBirds
07-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Kenny: boo whoo you know julio iglesias all you do is cry and cry about some interview will you just shut the **** up ya you aren't that creative thats why i had to edit half of it so keep going on with your signing about how you wish that your better then me but you're not so cry somewhere else

Julio: I still find it hilarious that you find my interview uncreative, but you still proceeded to use it. And you edited half of it, so you could use your name instead of mine. Your child-like mannerisms are an insult to my intelect, so I'm done with you.

ripdw27
07-26-2007, 10:00 PM
i got your back julio... untouchables forevva