PDA

View Full Version : Xavier Lee

zCaddyz
07-29-2007, 01:45 PM
What do u guys think about him he looks like he got it all size speed and a arm...............o yeah its all bout THE U this year

HoopsDemon12
07-29-2007, 02:30 PM
You know he doenst go to The U right? And i need to see more actual quarterback play out of him.. he has all the physical traits... just... hasnt put them together yet

JT Jag
07-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Yep. All about The U of Florida State.

ironman4579
07-29-2007, 02:51 PM
lol, I was thinking the same thing. Do people just call every team in Florida the U now?

zCaddyz
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
lol i know fsu aint the U i was just kinda hintin that im a miami fan that likes some fsu players

ironman4579
07-29-2007, 04:23 PM
lol i know fsu aint the U i was just kinda hintin that im a miami fan that likes some fsu players

Oh, so sort of like you were saying Lee looks good and then like "oh yea, I forgot to mention, I like Miami." Not related to the original question. I get you now.

TACKLE
07-29-2007, 05:34 PM
He should transfer to THE U and replace useless Kyle Wright. He'd be too sick a Miami.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
07-29-2007, 06:57 PM

thats no Miami (Fla.) fan i want to be associated with. maybe once they graduate to the NFL, but not in college. Should be embarressed to call urself a U fan.

zCaddyz
07-29-2007, 08:52 PM
I did die a little

Next Best Thing
07-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Do you think that if he doesn't win the starting job this year, he has any chance of getting drafted?

DWilliams2IndyColts
07-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Do you think that if he doesn't win the starting job this year, he has any chance of getting drafted?Matt Cassell.

draftguru151
07-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Matt Cassell.

Cassell backed up 2 heisman trophy QBs, not Drew Weatherford.

If Lee ever comes around mentally, it's gonna be scary, but until then, he's no different then Kyle Wright.

djp
07-30-2007, 01:48 PM
No way, Lee is much too confused in the FSU offense. Perhaps Fisher can change that, but the guy set all those HS records beating up on crappy competition in FL.

RonnieRun23
07-30-2007, 07:57 PM
I like X. Lee, I think he has all the talent in the world and if he can grasp the mental part of the game, he can be a first round pick. But I think it says a lot about his development if he can't beat out Drew Weatherford.

Burdmanindaclub
08-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I think XL has all the talent to lead this team to the title game, but he if you watch him play he makes a mistake and it shows on the next series and then he just seems to lose it. I think mainly it's because he's never been given a serious shot at playing QB at FSU like Drew Weatherford, so he trys to hard when he does get in the game and when he makes the mistake it just carries over. I think Jimbo will do wonders for him this year..

BigJohn98
08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
X has all the talent in the world. He hasn't been coached right, and hasn't really had any chances to prove himself while at Florida State. Jimbo will set things straight. X has said he's basically "starting over" by changing his number from 9 to 1, his high school number.

GoinDeepWithCJ
08-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Matt Cassell.

Matt Cassell is a draft oddity. Not many men that take 33 snaps, and don't start a game in their college career go on to be drafted. He must have something that the Patriots saw in him. Maybe it is close to what they saw when they drafted Tom Brady.

neko4
08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Matt Cassell is a draft oddity. Not many men that take 33 snaps, and don't start a game in their college career go on to be drafted. He must have something that the Patriots saw in him. Maybe it is close to what they saw when they drafted Tom Brady.

Well he was only backingup Leinart

WildDude
08-09-2007, 12:35 AM
well Xavier had the starting job for a little bit but one little mistake bowden puts mistake-prone drew right back in... im pretty sure xavier is in his doghouse he shoulda transfered a while back but wha can he do now? hah

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-09-2007, 03:02 AM
Everyone knows that Bobby Bowden plays favorites. You saw it with Chris Rix. Everyone knew he sucked, but Bobby kept playing him. Same way wit drew. Lee has shown flashes of brilliance in the little opportunity he's got, but in that light he has also shown flashes of crap play. His game against Maryland was better than any game drew has ever played, yet he got a loss. He played a good second half against Virginia, and saved drew's ass against Western Michigan(yet he still doesn't start for the Florida game wtf?). Bobby has no confidence in Lee's ability, and Lee started to lose confidence in his own ability as well.

Bobby should've never taken him out of the game against Miami when he had that bobbled snap.