PDA

View Full Version : Tightend arrested for throwing a water balloon

soybean
08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Thought this was a funny story...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2956729

Indiana tight end Blake Powers was arrested after he threw a water balloon from one car into another, hitting an off-duty police officer.

The occupants said they had not realized the person in the other car was a police officer.

wonder if this'll lower his draft status... LOL.

rainbeaukid2
08-01-2007, 02:02 PM
i've done that before, except i was in a school bus on the way home from an away game and we were using pickles instead of waterballoons

Notredameleo
08-01-2007, 02:09 PM
He went to my high school...Either way he should be the starting QB, not the TE. the new coaching staff hosed him.. .

HoopsDemon12
08-01-2007, 02:15 PM
haha that makes me laugh... atleast its better than a bullet right

HoopsDemon12
08-01-2007, 02:15 PM
[ignore] double post.. my internet is screwy

cardsalltheway
08-01-2007, 02:26 PM
He went to my high school...Either way he should be the starting QB, not the TE. the new coaching staff hosed him.. .

No he shouldn't, he's not even on the same level as Kellen Lewis.

As for the actual point of the thread, wow, just wow.

ripdw27
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
hahaahaha one time on the way back form a game we were pissing in bottles n throwin em out.. of course no one had the balls to actually hit a car

Go_Eagles77
08-02-2007, 03:16 PM
hahaahaha one time on the way back form a game we were pissing in bottles n throwin em out.. of course no one had the balls to actually hit a car

I actually got hit with 1 of those before, but I was just walking on the sidewalk and someone driving by threw 1 at me, it was closed though. I was running down the street chasing them and screaming profanitys and actually got the cops called on me for being disruptive I guess. lol

doingthisinsteadofwork
08-02-2007, 03:43 PM
thats pretty funny.

soybean
08-02-2007, 05:14 PM
I actually got hit with 1 of those before, but I was just walking on the sidewalk and someone driving by threw 1 at me, it was closed though. I was running down the street chasing them and screaming profanitys and actually got the cops called on me for being disruptive I guess. lol

me too... i was walking to the basketball courts, except it wasn't a water balloon, it was a banana peel.

also, my friends were walkin back from the gym when a couple of guys shot em with paintballs. My friend was so pissed he said "get the f*ck Back here motherf*ckers"

the car turned back around, and my friend grabbed my other friend's skateboard and threw it at their windshield... they drove off.

jbeans187
08-02-2007, 05:21 PM

Sorry i have thrown many water balloons out my car, never got in trouble

rchrd
08-03-2007, 06:50 AM

Be thankful it was closed. In times that i'm not so proud of a mate pissed into a pint glass in the middle of a sweaty gig and threw it all over the front few rows. Cant close a pint glass...

TimD
08-05-2007, 05:00 PM

how do you go from starting QB to backup TE???

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 05:13 PM
My friend threw a Large Diet Coke at someones car twice. We almost got it in the window the second time. Classic