PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Brooks

cuzifelt1ikeit
08-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Starting? I followed him for a while but hes since gone off my radar. i havent heard anything about him and id like to pick up for my fantasy team if he is starting. So my question is to you bengals fans, does he start?

PalmerToCJ
08-02-2007, 10:56 AM
YES!

Last year he didn't really know the playbook that well but this year he has said he wants to be the leader and thus far in camp he has been. He's calling the plays and lining people up, also they're saying he's much quicker than he was last year as well because he's in better football shape.

In terms of fantasy he's a MASSIVE sleeper with HUGE upside.

cuzifelt1ikeit
08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
yeah i know haha nobody knows who he is and ill probably take him near the end of the draft leaving everyone scratching their heads. he will probably just be my main backup as i hope to draft hawk merriman and adalius thomas.

themaninblack
08-02-2007, 01:41 PM
he's gonna be an absolute monster this year. wouldnt be suprised if he makes the pro bowl.

PalmerToCJ
08-02-2007, 11:36 PM
he's gonna be an absolute monster this year. wouldnt be suprised if he makes the pro bowl.

Same here. Seriously, he's the only real playmaker on our defense (unless Madieu hits '05 form) and he'll be allowed to make plays. He's an animal pass rusher and has massive speed, he's great at reading the RB... His biggest problem now should be getting off blocks.

themaninblack
08-03-2007, 03:06 PM
i dont see that as a problem he's a very strong young man. i think our LB crew could be pretty darn good this year with him and Jeanty and either a bigger landon or hartwell. eric henderson may get some PT as well.