PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Football play

OSUGiants17
08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
What was your best Football play(catch/run/pass/tackle/INT ect.)? It doesn't matter if you made the play in a real game or Pickup game.

soybean
08-03-2007, 08:17 PM
someone did a prothro catch on me in flag football.

OSUGiants17
08-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Mine would have to be...
... When my team had the ball on our 35 we were down 21 - 17 my Qb threw me a terrible pass so I jumped up brought it down one handed ran to their 40 then stiff armed one defender then another I was at their 25-30 broke one tackle then ran all the way to their one yard line then I was finally tackled. The next play I ran a fade into the corner of the endzone and caught the game winning TD to get my team to the campionship.

mikehop05
08-03-2007, 08:19 PM
a pick fora TD my last home game my senior year (on senior night)

thats something you dont forget right there

YAYareaRB
08-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I caught a lateral from a designed hook and lateral play and took it to the house last year to barely beat at team in the playoffs.

OSUGiants17
08-03-2007, 08:58 PM
bump keep posting

SubNoize
08-03-2007, 09:08 PM
State Title game Dec 2003... I played for Hamilton High School an emerging powerhouse at the time going up against the clear cut team to beat in AZ for the last few years Mesa Mountain View. The game went to overtime at 14-14. We scored first in OT, and they matched that with a score of their own. So now we're heading into OT2 at 21-21. In the second OT we again scored and they again matched that. So now were headed into OT3 at 28-28. We again having more trouble this time scored. Mesa Moutnain View started to drive and made it all the way to a goal line situation. It's 4th and goal from the 1, they run a stretch to the left and I blew up their TE allowing the Safety to come in behind me and dive to take the ball carrier down 1/2 an inch shy of the goal line resulting in our 1st State title of many to follow. I felt so great after jacking up the TE and knowing I blew that play up.

KILLERSANTA
08-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Pick - Up game.....................

We were playing in the basketball gym. With Volleyball nets On the outta bounds line.(Nets were out) Four people had me corner up against the nets(like a inch away). I pull 2 or 3 moves made them all fall. Then, Jumped over the one in front of me as he lifted up his hands. Then, ran like 10 more yards and got a TD.

This was in the gym so it was two hands touch........

As I was standing in the endzone my friend Jay yell out "That's it, Your the blackest person I know and you're white!"

I can catch anything and my agility is second too none....

'cuse-213
08-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.

OSUGiants17
08-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.
nice job man

JETS5128
08-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm playing DE, the opposing team runs a sweep to my side, i shed my block and on my way to the RB i slip but manage to grab his leg, as he's trying to shake me off my friend absolutely cleans him out, one of the hardest hits i've ever seen. It was Hilarious

Twiddler
08-03-2007, 10:25 PM
When I was a freshman I made a good grab in the corner of the endzone from about the twenty yard line on fourth down. It was cool because even though that was in the third quarter, it was still the difference as we won by a touchdown. Against rivals too. And that's all I have to show of my football career...

But I had an awesome one handed grab while playing touch football in my school's gym. In about a thirty yard toss I leaped up as high as I could go to get it (I'm 6'4" and can jump decently) and right before I caught it my legs were taken out from under me and then I grabbed it and proceeded to fall on the ground on my back (I managed to keep my head from hitting the floor though, might not have been good). The cool part though was that I was a yard short so before I got the chance to realize how much it hurt I rolled in to score. The next day I hurt to say the least, but it was worth it.

badgerbacker
08-04-2007, 12:09 AM
I was a 160 lb WR all through high school so my favorite plays were every single time that I got to perform crack back blocks and absolutely decleat linebackers that outweighed me by about 50 lbs.

TACKLE
08-04-2007, 12:24 AM
When I was in Pop Warner I was playing RB and I was huge compared to all the other kids but wasn't the fastest. I ran to the outside left and I saw there was no one on the other side of the field. So I turned back the other way and pulled a "Marcus Allen". I ended up scoring a 40 yard TD.

Oh the glory days.

Cashmoney
08-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Threw a fade pass in the endzone to a 5'8 guy being guarded by a 6'0 guy for a touchdown. it was a beautiful pass that im not sure peyton manning couldve even thrown. defensive wise i was playing safety and a wr was kinda bobbling the ball at about the 2 yard-line and i just ripped it from him for the int right before he scored.

Smokey Joe
08-04-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.

PACKmanN
08-04-2007, 03:03 AM
There so many I can't list them all. :)

Sniper
08-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Sweet pick-up game....Other team brings a massive blitz leaving me open. My QB underthrows, I try to come back, tip it with one hand, fall down on my ass, ball is still in the air. As it comes down, I kick it up in the air, grab it, get up and waltz in for a TD. 7 on 7. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Then the next play, we bring a blitz, QB tries to throw it away and I jump the route and snag a one handed INT. Good times :)

princefielder28
08-04-2007, 08:35 AM
The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-04-2007, 08:39 AM
My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.

OSUGiants17
08-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Are you guys reading eachothers plays b/c some of them are really good

princefielder28
08-04-2007, 08:42 AM
My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.

The next Gaines Adams????

ATLDirtyBirds
08-04-2007, 08:43 AM
The next Gaines Adams????

**** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-04-2007, 09:28 AM
7v7, I caught a swing pass and then a corner came at me. I faked a turn to the other side, the corner bought it, and kept running to the other side, then I had 1v1 on the safety and I juked him so bad he hurt his knee.

Hines
08-04-2007, 10:04 AM
goin into my jr year in a passing tourny i was guarding some small reciever and the qb threw the ball and the reciever jumped over me and caught it one handed over me...i was like wow hahaha...

alca1992
08-04-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.

you said it

OSUGiants17
08-04-2007, 11:44 AM
The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.
nice play man

islandboy843
08-04-2007, 03:02 PM
**** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P

**** Mario

Julius Peppers.

Turtlepower
08-04-2007, 03:04 PM
**** Mario

Julius Peppers.

**** Peppers

Michael Strahan.

UKfan
08-04-2007, 03:19 PM
My best play was in my one and only snap as a DE in an end of season tournament. I was put in as our regular DE was injured and just told "get after the QB", so I get down, bull rush the LT and got a sack to end a drive.

Other than that I played LG, my most memorable game weirdly enough was my very first university game against the reigning champions. Our QB threw a pick, I ran over to try and make a tackle, didn't see an LB coming to block me and he levelled me, knocked my helmet clean off my head. Next series I got to run block on the first play, got to the second level and took the LB clean off his feet and out of that entire series.

HoopsDemon12
08-04-2007, 03:26 PM
This was like my best game i have ever played... i had 217 yards rushing and i touchdown... but the score was 7-7 in the fourth quarter because our qb had lik 25 yards passing and like 5 interceptions... but there was about 5 minutes on the clock and it was third down, so our qb drops back and throws it to our wideout running a fly... well no surprise they pick it off because it was underthrown... it was a backside fly and i had backside protection from the fullback positon.. so i run and if he beats me its a touchdown... i run up and he attempts to break me down... but i dont stop running and i go full speed into this kid... apperantly he flew like 5 yards back... fumbled and my tailback picked it up and ran it in for the touchdown in the confusion... i hit him so hard i broke his jaw and knocked most of the rivits off his helmet... i hit him so hard i knocked myself out... and well that was the last play i have ever played in football... i have the video somewhere ill find it and upload it

Billingsley26
08-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I hav a couple, but my favorite has to be two weeks ago, playing summer ball in Ontario, we were playing Brantford who we beat two weeks before 42-14. Anyways, this time it was playoffs, and the intensity was HIGH! This one play our coach called an "all go",and usually being a LB, i would never call this off, but I did. I called for us to drop back into our cover 3 base (cover 3 because were in Canada, bigger field). So anyways, i begin dropping back, the QB takes 3 step drop and begins to throw, I see the ball going, everything felt like slow motion, and I think S**T i aint gonna get it. I kept running, and I dove, tipped the ball in the air, at this point im 180 degrees in the air, and i start to turn in the air, the WR jumps on top of me in the air, and I put my arm up and grab the ball in the air and pull it in for INT. Man that was so sick. I got HYPED!!!!

We ened up losing 28-14. Kinda sucks, but that was a play and a half.

DChess
08-04-2007, 03:44 PM
like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest

Green Bay Scat
08-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.

wiscbadgerfootball
08-04-2007, 03:52 PM
like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest

lol I wonder if anyone will try to make one up

UKfan
08-04-2007, 03:54 PM
It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-04-2007, 04:14 PM

Lay off the weed.

Green Bay Scat
08-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Lay off the weed.

whos Julio Stone?

Canadian_kid16
08-04-2007, 04:26 PM
I threw a ten yard TD pass. There was also this one time I ran for 32 yards while breaking three tackles.

next question

rchrd
08-04-2007, 06:23 PM
It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.

It's a bit of a shame the centre for American Football in England (at least last time I checked, which was a long time ago) is about 15 minutes from my house at Crystal Palace sports centre. I spend a lot of time there and never once checked out playing.

elway777
08-04-2007, 06:31 PM
My favorite play was catching a 27 yard TD at TE my sophmore year. I switched to OLB the next year.

themaninblack
08-04-2007, 09:04 PM
My best plays @ center were this past year going up against the reigning 2 time first team all state noseguard who is 6'3" and weighs like 295 and hes not fat at all. dudes a straight bear. hardest game of my life but we battled and he had one tackle which was 5 yards down field.

i also was a situational pass rushing OLB in a 50 defense. My best play was against a very successful opponent who we had never played before from across town. Were down 20-14 with a few mins left and coach comes up to me and says "i'm gonna put you in on third down son and i need you to make a play." i go in and blitz of course and the tackle fans out to get me, i absolutely give him the shawne merriman treatment then toss the RB out of the way to sack the QB and rip the ball out of his hands and hold on for dear life. Ive never been more excited in my life and ive never heard that stadium go so crazy. it was awesome, i get chills thinking about that moment.

Cashmoney
08-05-2007, 12:04 AM
i already told my story but my dads always talking about how in one game (he played OT and nose guard) he had 16 tackles in the first half from nose guard, and then after half they started double-teaming him and he got one tackle in the second half.

Mr. Stiller
08-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Best football play..

Junior year we were going into the playoffs .. game before the D-6 Finals.. we played our Rival Forest Hills.

We were losing near the end of the game.. My job was to spy on their RB.. he's a quick little bugger but he's not quick adjusting.

They split him out a bit.. then they snapped the ball and he dropped for a screen pass.. I just went full speed and blasted the crap out of him. The pass hit my helmet as I blew the kid up and my cousin (Our cornerback) caught it on the 5 yard line.

My other best play was... I don't know how many of you know Larod Stephens-Howling from Pittsburgh University (Starting RB). Well he played at Johnstown.. We played them (AAA) we were Double AA. They had a massive OL.. our DL was averaging maybe 250lbs.. their OL was near 290+.

Again I was the RB spy and they did a end around pitch. I caught him near the sidelines and literally picked him up and threw him out.. Somehow, and I still can't figure out how to this day.. I ended up with the ball in my hands.. finally a second later it sunk in.. I rambled 40 yards for the Td.. We won, only because the coach didn't want to put him back in.

kalbears13
08-05-2007, 02:56 AM
I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.

What school did you play for?

'cuse-213
08-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Best football play..

Junior year we were going into the playoffs .. game before the D-6 Finals.. we played our Rival Forest Hills.

We were losing near the end of the game.. My job was to spy on their RB.. he's a quick little bugger but he's not quick adjusting.

They split him out a bit.. then they snapped the ball and he dropped for a screen pass.. I just went full speed and blasted the crap out of him. The pass hit my helmet as I blew the kid up and my cousin (Our cornerback) caught it on the 5 yard line.

My other best play was... I don't know how many of you know Larod Stephens-Howling from Pittsburgh University (Starting RB). Well he played at Johnstown.. We played them (AAA) we were Double AA. They had a massive OL.. our DL was averaging maybe 250lbs.. their OL was near 290+.

Again I was the RB spy and they did a end around pitch. I caught him near the sidelines and literally picked him up and threw him out.. Somehow, and I still can't figure out how to this day.. I ended up with the ball in my hands.. finally a second later it sunk in.. I rambled 40 yards for the Td.. We won, only because the coach didn't want to put him back in.

lol, thats sick. I hope I end up playing someone who goes to the NFL. Ill be going 1v1 against Desean Preaster(spl?) outts Utica. Hell go D1.

Canadian_kid16
08-05-2007, 11:42 AM
where is kickmikehass when you need him? He couild make this thread so much longer :)

Mr. Stiller
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
lol, thats sick. I hope I end up playing someone who goes to the NFL. Ill be going 1v1 against Desean Preaster(spl?) outts Utica. Hell go D1.

The sad thing? People thought I was a better RB/MLB Duo than LaRod..

5'11 235lbs, 4.49 40' coming out of high school.

I'm now 6'1 and 245lbs... I run in the 4.45 area. I've broke a 4.3 before.

My issue was I blew out my knee in my senior season.. Sucks because I was going D1.

Running the ball I went out for a screen and a safety came up and just put a helmet in my left knee. I literally did a 360 flip sideways and just snapped my left knee.

'cuse-213
08-05-2007, 01:39 PM
The sad thing? People thought I was a better RB/MLB Duo than LaRod..

5'11 235lbs, 4.49 40' coming out of high school.

I'm now 6'1 and 245lbs... I run in the 4.45 area. I've broke a 4.3 before.

My issue was I blew out my knee in my senior season.. Sucks because I was going D1.

Running the ball I went out for a screen and a safety came up and just put a helmet in my left knee. I literally did a 360 flip sideways and just snapped my left knee.

Damn, How bads the injury? Those are obviously impressive numbers, if you heal up, you should defintaly get back into football. Is that you in your sig?

Mr. Stiller
08-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Damn, How bads the injury? Those are obviously impressive numbers, if you heal up, you should defintaly get back into football. Is that you in your sig?

I tore 75% of my lateral meniscus.. I have had it removed. I'm still training.. I'm just waiting to hear about some treatments that are regrowing meniscus...

I don't know if I'll crack those again. I can still run fast, but the knee swelling after every game is killer. I'm still in shape, I can still play.

As for my sig, thats Greyson Gunheim from Washington. He's going to be a beast for a 3-4 OLB. I think he and I have a lot of like characteristics.

DChess
08-05-2007, 02:27 PM
this second time, i ran, and then i think jumped or something like that

'cuse-213
08-05-2007, 02:35 PM
this second time, i ran, and then i think jumped or something like that

Have you ever tried doing a spin? Its INTENSE

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 04:18 PM
hey Kal, i played at Laguna Hills from soph-sr. Played at mission my freshman year. Another play i remember but it was good. Im like 6' 150lbs and run a 5.5 playing DE(freshman year at Mission Viejo), its against Dana Hills, my job was to force anything back in for the OLB, well i play out and force him in and the OLB is also past me, so he goes runnin past him for 80 yards, and i was like 8 yards behind him the entire time getting pissed. We go to the sidelines and the OLB just starts yelling at me why i was out and i told him i was he was suppost to be in, the coach comes over and asks the play we both say it and he says i did right and he screwed up, i started laughing cause he got so pissed at me when he screwed up, we won by the way, 10-0 freshman year

kalbears13
08-05-2007, 10:24 PM
hey Kal, i played at Laguna Hills from soph-sr. Played at mission my freshman year. Another play i remember but it was good. Im like 6' 150lbs and run a 5.5 playing DE(freshman year at Mission Viejo), its against Dana Hills, my job was to force anything back in for the OLB, well i play out and force him in and the OLB is also past me, so he goes runnin past him for 80 yards, and i was like 8 yards behind him the entire time getting pissed. We go to the sidelines and the OLB just starts yelling at me why i was out and i told him i was he was suppost to be in, the coach comes over and asks the play we both say it and he says i did right and he screwed up, i started laughing cause he got so pissed at me when he screwed up, we won by the way, 10-0 freshman year

I play for University. I could understand why you left mission or Laguna Hills. When did you play for Laguna Hills?

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 11:28 PM
from 02-04(Grad of 05) at Laguna and that one great class of Mission Viejo guys of 01

kalbears13
08-05-2007, 11:56 PM
from 02-04(Grad of 05) at Laguna and that one great class of Mission Viejo guys of 01

do you know a Kevin Mccafrey?

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 11:58 PM
sounds familiar, is he like 6'6"?

buckeyes12
08-06-2007, 01:14 AM
mine would haveto be my sack/forced fumble my sophmore year in HS football. our safety recovered it and ran it in for a TD.

but in a pick up game, i caught a WR screen, broke a tackle, another, ran down the field, then as im about to be tackled, cut inside and scored the TD. it was sick.

im 5'9 197 lbs, i played DE and Guard in HS

sweetness34
08-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Flag Football in 5th Grade. It was a toss sweep (I was the RB) to the right from the 15 yard line, as I turned the corner around the outside I saw no holes, so I turned and switched the field and ran 85 yards for a touchdown and left everyone in the dust. And I decided to do an endzone dance as well. :D

Mr. Stiller
08-06-2007, 01:21 AM
My teammate's best play.. He was the SLB or LILB in our oddball 34.

we were in a 3-4... he is up near the line.. I'm supposed to slide back and cover..

Right as the the ball is hiked, before the RG/C got out of there stance or the qb got out of center... he turned sideways.. went halfway through the line and jumped knocking the QB down..

It was amazing.. One of those rare LaVar Arrington type jump plays. Kid was like 6'1 and could dunk.. one of the few whiteboys I ever saw dunk a ball in my area.

BufFan71
08-06-2007, 07:07 AM
we have a play where our runningback ran it to the right, then he cut it back all the way to the left, where he broke a tackle, he went back right, then back left.....he got wrapped up by 4 defenders, and he lateralled back to our FB......and he started to run, and after his 3-4th step, i came and Leveled the guy who was running after him....

i honestly felt like Jason peters

kalbears13
08-06-2007, 03:33 PM
sounds familiar, is he like 6'6"?

uh...maybe like 6'3 at most. He was a receiver. Went to Arizona. Now he coaches here.

HoopsDemon12
08-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh **** i forgot about my long run as an offensive lineman haha...

K our center and quarterback purposfully snapped the ball then set it down and pretended to run off to the left side... i was pulling the right side and i picked it up and had liek a 75 yard run off of it.. it was awesome...

i was our runningback... but i was also our biggest guy.. it was sad... i played offensive line in the 3rd quarter so our backups got time... it was crap but i had 200 yards rushing by the end of the season off tha play alone haha

ironman4579
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
A couple plays. When I was just a kid playing Pee Wee fotball, in my second and third year, I was one of the bigger kids on the team. In my second year, I was playing OLB, but our coaches weren't great, and I really didn't understand all the things a linebacker was supposed to do. I was like 11 or something, and all I could remember from TV was guys like Lawrence Taylor going after the QB, so I figured that's what you where supposed to do. Basically, I just played rush end, and the coaches never corrected me. Well, I racked up a bunch of TFL's that year(since you could go half a season without actually have a team attempt a pass, I only got a couple sacks.)

Anyway, two games before the playoffs started, we were playing a team that actually threw once in a while. So on one play, the QB drops back. I come totally free around the left side, I mean no one even tried to block me. As I'm closing on him, his arm starts to go back. So instead of diving, I kind of jumped at him. Now, I have almost no vert, but I fealt like I was so high above him. He never even saw me somehow. I came crashing down on top of him, with basically one arm knocking the ball away, and blasting him backwards and right off his feet. I saw the ball, so I scooped it and ran it back 34 yards for the TD. The QB had to leave the game with a concussion, on a backboard, but he was ok.

The game after that one, this team kept running reverses to the TE going away from me. On one play, they ran one coming towards me. As I said, all I did was rush the QB, so I was in the backfield waiting when he got the ball. Again, I was unblocked. He lowered his shoulder. As I went for the tackle, my right wrist got caught inside on his shoulder and snapped. But I held onto his jersey with my left hand until my teammates got there and dropped him for a loss. That was my last play of the season, and I missed the playoffs that year.

Jonathan_VIlma
08-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Defense - game sealing sack up 12-6, we eventually won 18-6.

Offense - 55 yard catch + run to the 5 giving my team a chance to win with minutes left. We lost 14-6 though.

ripdw27
08-07-2007, 10:45 PM
couple highlights -
in MS i played qb n i was supposed to roll out to the rite but i couldnt see over the lineman n they were blitzing so i rolled to the left n took off running for like a 30 yd td.. later in that same game on 4th down at like the 10 i roled out to the rite n lasered a pass to the TE who wsa in triple coverage.. hit him rite in the hands n he dropped it. dont know how its a higlihgt lol.

now for HS...
in the first game of the year (i wasnt actually medically cleared to play from a surgery) so i hadnt practiced at all. i had been there, just couldnt do anything. so coach puts me in n im like ok w.e its my chance. i dint know the routes real well so i just did a backside slant, qb throws it up to my side n i outjumped a taller corner to catch it one handed. unfortunatly, i landed out of bounds

my best highlight tho would be the INT i had last year for a td. the kid i wsa covering was a *****, i made him my ***** that game. anyway, the qb throws it, i could read his route rite away the kid sucked.. i got in front of him, caught it, n then he tried to tackle me but all he really did was grab my jersey.. lucky i got off him before anyone on the offense could get to me n i got about a 40 yd td. lookin at the game film it was pretty sweet. some champ bailey **** lol thats what my friend said about it.

DChess
08-08-2007, 03:24 PM
this third time, i was playing defense, i think

Hines
08-08-2007, 03:33 PM
when i played flag football when iw as a lil tike,the coach called me a young greg lloyd because i would always sack the qb

Xonraider
08-08-2007, 03:50 PM
It was 14 - 10 them, with :51 secs to go. We call our best play, Wing T Midline Option. The DT read the hand off, so I took the ball,and ran 42 yards for the TD. That was also the 80th TD in my life.