PDA

View Full Version : Worst Thing to Break at a House Party?

TimD
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok so the inspiration for this thread comes from a party i threw at a friends house this past week. He went away for a hockey camp and his parents went with him to sight-see or something. So I decide I'm going to throw a small "get-together" with my friend, Addie. So we get a few 30s and invite like 15 kids and ya know have a good night playing pong and stuff. Interesting side note one of my friends passed out cold in the drive way outside. So now around 12 the first group leaves and I was like okay tonight went well nothing happened. I then hear a doorbell ring so I go to get it. I open the door and 40 new, kinda sketchy kids are outside drinking and spraying my friend whose passed out with a hose. So naturally I gladly invite them in because they had alot of beer and a funnel. So right away **** went bad... They found the liquor cabinet and drained about 6 full bottles of assorted really expensive vodka. Then I decide to take my friend's dad's Audi TT out for a joy ride (we hit 95 mph in a community with lots of trees and hills all side roads). I come back and my friend Addie comes up to me and she is freaking out. She takes me out to the deck and points to where a very large and expensive glass table should be. Then i look over the deck and there is the frame of the table on top of a mound of shattered glass....

All in all we spent the next 2 days cleaning and we bought a new 400 dollar table to replace the broken one haha. So when his parents came home they knew immediately that a party was there (we 1 beer bottle). So after confessing about everything but the table they look at me and addie and just start laughing hysterically... haha

PoopSandwich
08-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Well we have a big screen tv in the front room im pretty sure that would be pretty obvious if that was broken.

KILLERSANTA
08-05-2007, 04:52 PM
The house.

JF4
08-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow, your friend let you have a party at his house without him there, that's godly. Thats a real friend if you ask me.

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 05:02 PM
how bout someones face?

Canadian_kid16
08-05-2007, 05:07 PM
a party in my city made the news cause after the party was done, the house was deemed unliveable for about two months, there was that much structural damage. So KILLERSANTA is right, the house

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 05:09 PM
a party in my city made the news cause after the party was done, the house was deemed unliveable for about two months, there was that much structural damage. So KILLERSANTA is right, the house

wtf is it like if u give me beer, ill let u wack the house with a sledge hammer? damn canadians

JF4
08-05-2007, 05:14 PM
wtf is it like if u give me beer, ill let u wack the house with a sledge hammer? damn canadians

Don't be jealous of our parties.

Green Bay Scat
08-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't be jealous of our parties.

so what do canadians Drink? Natural Ice? Canada Dry? heh heh. but seriously what u drink

JF4
08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
so what do canadians Drink? Natural Ice? Canada Dry? heh heh. but seriously what u drink

http://www.nubo.ru/misc/back/centred/prev/021.jpg

TimD
08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
labatt blue my friend...

Smokey Joe
08-05-2007, 05:34 PM
a fish tank... or better yet, a shark tank.

roughrider30
08-05-2007, 06:13 PM
A situation like this actually happened to me, not to the extent of things getting broken or stolen but it was still pretty bad....

My friend and his family all left town to go to Vegas, so with his permission, my other buddy and I decided it would be good idea to throw a party over there. Well a typical stupid lightweight" chick decides to drink too much vodka and throw up all over the nice white couch in the living room, so since it was my buddy that invited her over he told me that he would stay over and clean up in the morning.

Well, the next morning he ended up going to get food before thinking about cleaning any of the house. Real good decision, since the people watching the house came in to check on their cat while they were gone and found all the beer cans and vomit....

So we ended up cleaning the whole place, and had to do a lot of explaining to his parents :D

Sniper
08-05-2007, 07:19 PM

Yes! I love it.

http://www.nubo.ru/misc/back/centred/prev/021.jpg +

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/multimedia/feature_pics/2007_jr_gold_celeb.jpg

=

One Sweet Christmas!

KILLERSANTA
08-05-2007, 07:22 PM

I'm never wrong........

I never broke a house, but I did put a hole in a frined sealing. People were jumping trying to touch his sealing(It's kinda high). Then, me being cocky(like normal) said I could do it on one leg. So, I jumped as high as I could(on one leg) and put a hole in his sealing.

Damix
08-05-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm never wrong........

I never broke a house, but I did put a hole in a frined sealing. People were jumping trying to touch his sealing(It's kinda high). Then, me being cocky(like normal) said I could do it on one leg. So, I jumped as high as I could(on one leg) and put a hole in his sealing.

ceiling.

Anyway, we broke my friends wall once, but he was just moving in so we hid it with moving boxes and spackled it all nice the next weekend

BigJohn98
08-05-2007, 07:25 PM
The rubber.

Paul
08-05-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm never wrong........

Sounds like a horrible party.

KILLERSANTA
08-05-2007, 07:29 PM
ceiling.

Anyway, we broke my friends wall once, but he was just moving in so we hid it with moving boxes and spackled it all nice the next weekend

Yeah, I'm retarted......

Sounds like a horrible party.

It's happen early, by the end I couldn't even walk.......

BigDawg819
08-05-2007, 07:43 PM

I <3 that beer! :D

bantx
08-05-2007, 08:09 PM
i fell through the attic into my sisters room but i caught myself holding onto a pipe and then starting doing pull ups to play it off..half of it is true at least

yourfavestoner
08-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Ok so the inspiration for this thread comes from a party i threw at a friends house this past week. He went away for a hockey camp and his parents went with him to sight-see or something. So I decide I'm going to throw a small "get-together" with my friend, Addie. So we get a few 30s and invite like 15 kids and ya know have a good night playing pong and stuff. Interesting side note one of my friends passed out cold in the drive way outside. So now around 12 the first group leaves and I was like okay tonight went well nothing happened. I then hear a doorbell ring so I go to get it. I open the door and 40 new, kinda sketchy kids are outside drinking and spraying my friend whose passed out with a hose. So naturally I gladly invite them in because they had alot of beer and a funnel. So right away **** went bad... They found the liquor cabinet and drained about 6 full bottles of assorted really expensive vodka. Then I decide to take my friend's dad's Audi TT out for a joy ride (we hit 95 mph in a community with lots of trees and hills all side roads). I come back and my friend Addie comes up to me and she is freaking out. She takes me out to the deck and points to where a very large and expensive glass table should be. Then i look over the deck and there is the frame of the table on top of a mound of shattered glass....

All in all we spent the next 2 days cleaning and we bought a new 400 dollar table to replace the broken one haha. So when his parents came home they knew immediately that a party was there (we 1 beer bottle). So after confessing about everything but the table they look at me and addie and just start laughing hysterically... haha

Wow...talk about making every mistake you could possibly make when having a house party...

TimD
08-05-2007, 08:24 PM
yeah maybe there were a few mistakes... but it was a good time and thats what its all about my friend haha

Cashmoney
08-05-2007, 08:25 PM
an urn with ashes in it of course.

TimD
08-05-2007, 08:35 PM
an urn with ashes in it of course.

you win.... haha

HerthaFootballFan
08-05-2007, 09:18 PM
a new bowl.

Or leave the thrower of the house party in a cart covered in his own vomit for his parents to find passed out.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
My friend threw a party once when his parents were gone for three or so hours. yeah, hes an idiot haha. They definitely showed up with people still filing out.

Not really related, but whatever. Anyway, I'd have to say some precious family heirloom, if their is one.

HerthaFootballFan
08-05-2007, 09:30 PM
My best friend's house burnt down once.

Paul
08-05-2007, 09:31 PM
My best friend's house burnt down once.

Because of a party?

HerthaFootballFan
08-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Because of a party?

Actually not sure, we got the blame from people who knew we were chilling there, but its still a mystery why the house burnt down, cops established it wasn't arsen or electrical but that was it.

scottyboy
08-05-2007, 09:39 PM
the keg or a condom. both are awful occurances
edit: wow what an odd 2000th post lol

'cuse-213
08-05-2007, 09:42 PM
The rubber.

You win. Almost everything else you can replace. babys..

ripdw27
08-05-2007, 09:45 PM
ive never really broken anything at a party.. or has there anything broken.. of course you get the vomit stains n what not.. i actually stabbed one of my best friends at a party once..

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-05-2007, 09:54 PM
You win. Almost everything else you can replace. babys..

Put the baby on a waterbed, or throw the pregnant chick down the stairs.

Bye bye baby.

HerthaFootballFan
08-05-2007, 09:56 PM
ive never really broken anything at a party.. or has there anything broken.. of course you get the vomit stains n what not.. i actually stabbed one of my best friends at a party once..

that's pretty good. Worst we've done is blast a kid in the face with a fire extinguisher and then ditch him in the middle of the forest to find his own way to where we were chilling.

ripdw27
08-05-2007, 09:58 PM
that's pretty good. Worst we've done is blast a kid in the face with a fire extinguisher and then ditch him in the middle of the forest to find his own way to where we were chilling.

ha yea i think my stabbing a friend in the face beats that...

when i first read it (the bold part) i thought you shot some kid lol

HerthaFootballFan
08-05-2007, 10:01 PM

when i first read it (the bold part) i thought you shot some kid lol

nah, you definately take the cake. Last night we made this guys girlfriend break up with him, my buddy went to bang her and I stole his whiskey when he went to McDonalds just so he wouldn't comeback.

'cuse-213
08-05-2007, 10:27 PM

yeah man stabbing people is the best. although ive never tried shooting someone. maybe tomorrow ill poison this one kid.

RaiderNation
08-05-2007, 10:36 PM
your drink

TitleTown088
08-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Wow, your friend let you have a party at his house without him there, that's godly. Thats a real friend if you ask me.

Or a real idiot.

scar988
08-05-2007, 10:52 PM
The rubber.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true