PDA

View Full Version : With the Jets schedule, could the Chargers go undefeated?

sdpads24
12-31-2006, 09:24 PM
If the Chargers had the Jets schedule, would the Chargers go undefeated?

Sep 10 @Tennessee
Sep 17 New England
Sep 24 @Buffalo
Oct 1 Indianapolis
Oct 8 @Jacksonville
Oct 15 Miami Won
Oct 22 Detroit
Oct 29 @Cleveland
Week 9 BYE
Nov 12 @New England
Nov 19 Chicago
Nov 26 Houston
Dec 3 @Green Bay
Dec 10 Buffalo
Dec 17 @Minnesota
Dec 25 @Miami
Dec 31 Oakland

Both of their losses came by a combined 6 points

4pAc
12-31-2006, 09:27 PM
:roll:

BuckNaked
12-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Alright, here's the big question. Does anybody give two shits?

dcrls
12-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Alright, here's the big question. Does anybody give two shits?

QFT,
btw nice spelling of would

Basileus777
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
This thread is a joke, much like San Diego bandwagon fans... :lol:

sdpads24
12-31-2006, 09:51 PM

I love when people say that.....I guess there's nothing i can do about it....Well i can say I was a fan even when they were 1-15 and they traded out of the 1st pick to the 5th pick to get someone named Ladanian Tomlinson

GB12
12-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Could they yes, would they no.

Bucky
12-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Here's something to chew on...If the Lions played the Chargers schedule could they go undefeated?????????????????????????

12-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Definitely not.

OzTitan
12-31-2006, 11:13 PM
What about the Broncos playing the Bears schedule, while wearing the Bengals uniforms and using the Rams' stadium as their home turf?

12-31-2006, 11:15 PM
If the Colts took the Bears defense from last year and added LT and played the Raiders every game, would they give up more than 10 points?

4pAc
12-31-2006, 11:20 PM
What if Vince Lombardi came back to lie and Favre went back tro his prime and all the best players that ever played in the league were drafted and signed by GB in their prime and they played against a bunch of preschool kids could they go undefeated!!!!!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Probably not. @NE and CHI are tough games. And then trap games of course if they got too complacent.

Hurricane Ditka
01-01-2007, 01:15 AM
If you try and suck your own balls, will you snap your neck?

josh07039
01-01-2007, 01:18 AM
If you try and suck your own balls, will you snap your neck?Im not saying I enjoy all these topics, but this type of response is a bit too mean.

Ewing
01-01-2007, 02:39 AM
If the Titans signed the Pepsi Vending Machine and put him at RB along with Vince Young at QB and then had the schedule of Flordia International while playing in a dome with the 85 Bears defense could they go to the Super bowl?

rainbeaukid2
01-01-2007, 02:46 AM

I love when people say that.....I guess there's nothing i can do about it....Well i can say I was a fan even when they were 1-15 and they traded out of the 1st pick to the 5th pick to get someone named Ladanian Tomlinson

and shanahan said that kevan barlow was the best back in the draft :lol:

The Unseen
01-01-2007, 04:25 AM
The Jaguars would beat them :wink:

The Jaguars are worldbeaters, but they suck against the asteroids.

comahan
01-01-2007, 05:42 AM
They would be impaled by the mighty Texans.

CC.SD
01-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey, their 2 losses came by 3 points each, and both games weren't decided unti literally the final seconds of the 4th quarter. They almost went undefeated with their own schedule.

Jonathan_VIlma
01-01-2007, 11:23 AM
The Jets had a tougher strength of scheduler then the Chargers. :roll:

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

Beans
01-01-2007, 11:30 AM
What about the Broncos playing the Bears schedule, while wearing the Bengals uniforms and using the Rams' stadium as their home turf?

5-11

CC.SD
01-01-2007, 11:34 AM

5-11

no way, 7-9 minimum.

Beans
01-01-2007, 11:35 AM

5-11

no way, 7-9 minimum.

Well, it depends on if they used the Orange or Black uniforms.

Smooth Criminal
01-01-2007, 01:45 PM

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Thats gotta hurt. Here he thought his team was 14-2 with a tought schedule to later have it pointed out that his team had a very easy schedule.

sdpads24
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

Thats gotta hurt. Here he thought his team was 14-2 with a tought schedule to later have it pointed out that his team had a very easy schedule.

if you think playing in the afc west is easy......your crazy

Jonathan_VIlma
01-01-2007, 04:34 PM

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

Obviously your schedule wasn't that hard if these "lowly Jets" played a tougher one then you did.

Not to mention that the AFC East was 35-29, the AFC West was 34-30.

The Jets combined divisional opponents were 25-25. The Chargers 20-28.

Lolz @ this thread.

Boston
01-01-2007, 04:39 PM

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

Stop being a Homer.

JETS5128
01-01-2007, 07:44 PM

.469 > .457

Nice try, douche.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I don't like you, i probably never will

sdpads24
01-01-2007, 08:14 PM
God i hope the Jets win because I want to see the chargers tear them apart.....they are gonna get blown out by the pats though

Smooth Criminal
01-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

God knows I'd love to see the same thing happen to the Chargers.

01-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:

01-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Again, the Jets don't have any easy schedule, they just only beat one good team, and lost to them once as well.

Smooth Criminal
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:

Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.

jetsfan3
01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
God i hope the Jets win because I want to see the chargers tear them apart.....they are gonna get blown out by the pats though

Who knows, their defense isn't as good when Merriman isn't injecting. Do you really trust Phillip Rivers? I don't think he's the QB you want in the playoffs.

JETS5128
01-01-2007, 09:08 PM

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags

01-01-2007, 09:09 PM

Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.

That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.

Smooth Criminal
01-01-2007, 09:11 PM

That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.

My initial point is that people need to stop being huge homers when their teams get a #1 seed. You never know whats going to happen in the playoffs.

The Colts losing after almost going undefeated is a perfect example of this.

sdpads24
01-01-2007, 10:29 PM

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags

You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed

bernbabybern820
01-02-2007, 12:42 AM

You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed

awwww :cry: glad you guys made up :wink:

Jensen
01-02-2007, 02:18 AM
No, they would still have at least 2 losses.

eacantdraft
01-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Quit your whining about schedules.

frogstomp
01-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Because of people like you, I'm changing the targets of my killing spree from njx's family to charger fans.

(Don't turn on the news...)

Young Nasty Man
01-02-2007, 09:50 PM
All sport fans of San Diego teams can't be respected because they go to games and cross their legs and sit like like its a movie. Ive seen Padres games on TV its a joke.

Hurricane Ditka
01-02-2007, 09:59 PM
If you try and suck your own balls, will you snap your neck?Im not saying I enjoy all these topics, but this type of response is a bit too mean.You've never seen Clerks I take it.

sdpads24
01-02-2007, 10:05 PM
All sport fans of San Diego teams can't be respected because they go to games and cross their legs and sit like like its a movie. Ive seen Padres games on TV its a joke.

San Diego had terrible sport teams for many years and people just gave up. Chargers games are much different than padres games though