PDA

View Full Version : James Hardy

neko4
08-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I wonder if im alone in thinking that he could emerge as the top WR prospect?
He's got great size and talent and with a CJ-like combine (even though a combine like CJ's doesnt come around very often) I think he could emerge as the top WR

princefielder28
08-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Off of juniors and seniors combined I would put Jackson, Manningham, Doucet, Bowman, and Sweed ahead of Hardy

cardsalltheway
08-06-2007, 12:25 PM
He's certainly got a lot of potential, but with how absolutely loaded the junior class is I don't know if I see him rising to the top. He has great size and hands and runs decent routes. He isn't exactly 4.3 but I think a good 40 time could shoot him up draft boards. He has some character stuff surrounding him though, he got suspended for two games last year for an unknown reason and has been charged twice by his girlfriend for assault. He was never convicvted of anything however.

gator3guy
08-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Ive liked him since he was a freshman and of course the first thing that jumps out to you is his size at 6'7. He pretty much dominates a game with his size alone at the college level. Im sure he's probably a 4.5 guy and they wont help but the size will make up for it. It will be interesting to see how it plays out considering we really have never had anyone of this size do well in the NFL (over 6'6). I think unless he absolutely dominates this year he should come back for his SR year and prove he can be a consistent playmaker.

jbeans187
08-13-2007, 01:07 AM
I agree it will help his stock if he stays another year

DChess
08-13-2007, 01:56 AM
if he enters this year i could see his stock be simialr to craig davis'. being seen as a second rounder, and a team taking falling in love with him and being a first rounder