PDA

View Full Version : Players I'll be Watching Thursday...

PalmerToCJ
08-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Defense
Ahmad Brooks - Obvious reasons really.
Eric Henderson - There's been a lot of positives about his swap to LB, I'm curious to see him in competitive action.
Marvin White - I loved him before he was a Bengal so I can't wait to see him take the field.
Landon Johnson - By all accounts he's the best LB in camp, curious to see what the added mass will do.
Frostee Rucker - With Marvin taking him so high I'd like to see what he has to offer.
Earl Everett - Speed is better than advertised, with 9 LB's he could be the odd man out.
Leon Hall - Hopefully he'll get some work against Calvin Johnson.
Matt Toeina - Like Peko, I think he may have the ability to surprise.
Ndukwe - Hearing good things about him thus far.

Offense
Kenny Irons - We need explosiveness out of the RB spot and I'm curious to see if he's lowered his pad level to protect him from the bit hit.
Stacy Andrews - Not sure if he'll play but I'd like to see his debut at LG.
Reggie McNeal - After his off field issues and staying on the roster he must have talent and will get tons of reps.
Bennie Brazell - We heard a lot about him last preseason then he was hurt, I'm hearing a lot again and he's going to get tons of reps with Holt/Chatman/Perry being out.

themaninblack
08-07-2007, 01:16 AM
i agree with all of them. i cant wait to see those young guys on defense especially. i would add reshad jeanty because i want to see him keep on improving.