PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis Moss

Smooth Criminal
08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I heard on ESPN radio that Jarvis Moss was carted off the field today. Any news on that in Denver yet?

Namy
08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I heard on ESPN radio that Jarvis Moss was carted off the field today. Any news on that in Denver yet?

yikes. Hopefully it's not serious.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/2007/08/06/moss-injured-in-morning-practice/

Smooth Criminal
08-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Carts usually don't mean good things for players. I hope this isn't anything serious.

Smooth Criminal
08-06-2007, 01:35 PM
MOSS (NOT THAT ONE) INJURES KNEE

The AP reports that Broncos defensive end Jarvis Moss, the team's first-round pick in the 2007 draft, suffered a knee injury during one-on-one drills and was taken for evaluation.

Bill Williamson of the Denver Post reports that Moss was carted off of the field. Writes Williamson: "The pass-rushing defensive end was injured in an individual pass-rushing drill. He attempted a spin move, planted his leg, then fell to the ground. He got to his feet, but was assisted to the cart."

Moss, who played college football for Florida and was a force in the team's shellacking of the Ohio State Buckeyes in the national championship game, was the 17th overall selection in the April draft.

From PFT

Thats the only other report I can find

JCutlery
08-07-2007, 01:45 AM
MRI came back negative. He should be practicing as soon as tomorrow.