PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe Welcome To the NFL

Splat
08-06-2007, 08:10 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8614/dbohh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Got to love the vets messing with the rookie thats what he gets for holding out and missing two a days.:)

The Great Jonathan Vilma
08-06-2007, 08:26 PM
hahahaha. i like how its all public. thats the tops

PACKmanN
08-06-2007, 08:33 PM
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8614/dbohh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Got to love the vets messing with the rookie thats what he gets for holding out and missing two a days.:)

LOL PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skinzzfan25
08-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Nothing compared to getting a nut shot in paintball :)

I don't think the vets will mess with Landry too much in camp lol. Although a few years back Jon Jansen tied Patrick Ramsey to a tree during a thunderstorm.

That is a lot of ice though, probably felt good after practice.

princefielder28
08-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Thats the reason why he didn't want to sign a deal so soon

D-Unit
08-06-2007, 09:46 PM
HA. That's nothing....

Check out Doug Free and James Marten!

http://dallascowboys.com/images/haircuts_150.jpg

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2007/08/01/05/627-179187-145167.embedded.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Go_Eagles77
08-06-2007, 09:56 PM
HA. That's nothing....

Check out Doug Free and James Marten!

http://dallascowboys.com/images/haircuts_150.jpg

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2007/08/01/05/627-179187-145167.embedded.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Haha, I remember when they did that to McQuistan last year, that was a scary sight.

Andy Reid doesn't allow any rookie hazing, I don't know why though, if they really can't handle it than maybe they shouldn't be playing football for a living.

neko4
08-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Anyone remeber Matt Jones getting pissed after they shaved his hair?

PoopSandwich
08-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Browns should hang Brady Quinn upside down from the field goal post and hit him with a stick...

Hell this is coming from a Quinn supporter, I wonder what the haters want to do O.o

Only thing I've seen Browns players do is make them carry their pads and the first day Wright showed up, the team whistle blew for sprints, everyone on the team stayed back and Eric Wright ran the whole sprint by himself.

remix 6
08-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Maroney didnt want his dreads cut off(he begged) so they shaved his eyebrows instead lol

i think Patrick Pass and Daniel Graham were the barbers on the tema

Vikes99ej
08-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Fun Childress doesn't allow hazing either. Tice did, though.

BlindSite
08-07-2007, 01:06 AM
I think the rookies just have to carry the veterans pads etc and they have one day/night of hazing on the last day of camp, so they get the work all done then have some fun.

yourfavestoner
08-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Maroney didnt want his dreads cut off(he begged) so they shaved his eyebrows instead lol

i think Patrick Pass and Daniel Graham were the barbers on the tema

Same thing happened with MJD. Hhe ended up cutting his own hair during the season. Shame though...I wish he still had them hyphy dreds...

HawkeyeFan
08-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Same thing happened with MJD. Hhe ended up cutting his own hair during the season. Shame though...I wish he still had them hyphy dreds...

I love dreads!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070729/capt.fc8ea44684f74fb086db2a5674068b33.football_ram s_training_camp_motg103.jpg

JT Jag
08-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Anyone remeber Matt Jones getting pissed after they shaved his hair?He still hasn't grown it back, though. I think it's because he's balding.

TitleTown088
08-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Damn, usually I have to pay to be tied up and abused. He got hooked up.

PoopSandwich
08-08-2007, 12:59 PM
How funny would it be if the Browns players shaved Quinn's hair/eyebrows for rookie hazing!?

diabsoule
08-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't even know what the Saints do for rookie hazing. It wouldn't surprise me if Sean Payton didn't allow it.

Flyboy
08-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't even know what the Saints do for rookie hazing. It wouldn't surprise me if Sean Payton didn't allow it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Payton doesn't allow it. I have seen pictures of rookies carrying veterans' shoulder pads & gear, but that's really about it.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
08-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Payton doesn't allow it. I have seen pictures of rookies carrying veterans' shoulder pads & gear, but that's really about it.

I wish the team would "haze" Robert Meachem by having him constantly eat junk food until he reaches 300 pounds and then moving him to DT.

ShutDwn
08-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Why don't they allow hazing? Were the coaches picked on when they first came in the league as players and they swore they would never let it happen to their players? (I know some were never players)

but seriously, why not?

Flyboy
08-08-2007, 05:27 PM
I wish the team would "haze" Robert Meachem by having him constantly eat junk food until he reaches 300 pounds and then moving him to DT.

Uhhh... okay.

:rolleyes:

yourfavestoner
08-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Why don't they allow hazing? Were the coaches picked on when they first came in the league as players and they swore they would never let it happen to their players? (I know some were never players)

but seriously, why not?

Maybe because the coaches feel it's a degrading, insulting, and disrespectful way to treat a teammate.

ShutDwn
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Maybe because the coaches feel it's a degrading, insulting, and disrespectful way to treat a teammate.

I guess... Except I haven't heard of any rookies getting scared for life over hazing, or hating a teammate because of it. Rookies expect it to happen, it isn't that big a deal.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
08-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Uhhh... okay.

:rolleyes:

North Hollywood, California: Where blatant sarcasm goes unobserved!

...Unless, of course, you simply disagree with the notion that DT is/was/will be a greater need than WR (and FYI - I'm not talking about whether I like or dislike our pick of Meachem, I'm speaking very much in general and observing the overall state of our team). If that be the case, :rolleyes: be fitting.

Flyboy
08-08-2007, 05:57 PM
North Hollywood, California: Where blatant sarcasm goes unobserved!

...Unless, of course, you simply disagree with the notion that DT is/was/will be a greater need than WR (and FYI - I'm not talking about whether I like or dislike our pick of Meachem, I'm speaking very much in general and observing the overall state of our team). If that be the case, :rolleyes: be fitting.

Well, being that I know you vehemently disagreed with us selecting Meachem it came off as another pot-shot at him. I stand corrected.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
08-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, being that I know you vehemently disagreed with us selecting Meachem it came off as another pot-shot at him. I stand corrected.

I guess I'm warming up a bit to the Meachem pick as I continue to realize that there weren't as many top defensive prospects available to us as I may have thought. Hindsight is 20/20 and the only player that we could have picked that I'd have much preferred over Meachem is Poz; other than Poz there simply weren't any outstanding DT, LB, or CB prospects available. In the grand scheme of things, though, it would have been really nice to get a top DT prospect not named Branch or a top CB prospect not named Houston at our pick, but those guys (Harrell, Ross) were off the board. I still don't like the Meachem pick, but I don't fault the Saints decision makers nearly as much as I did immediately after the draft. No more pot-shots from me.

bearfan
08-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I know that Greg Olson had to sing his rap song he made back at Miami as a freshman to everyone. The paper said the Vets really respected that he took the humility to do that

bored of education
08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
71 rec, 1100 yards, 9 tds would be nice

T-RICH49
08-12-2007, 01:59 PM
71 rec, 1100 yards, 9 tds would be nice

you do know Herm Edwards is the coach right?

Ravens1991
08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
The Ravens used to do things like that, but after the last 2 1st round picks were Ngata and Grubbs I think the vets realized it wouldn't be the best idea to try to tie them to a goal post.

I know with Boller he was doing a live interview and they got a truck to tow his car so if he ran out to stop it it would have been on live TV.

remix 6
08-12-2007, 02:49 PM
i saw him on Hard Knocks on HBO..kid is BIG.

Ho0k Em'
08-12-2007, 02:56 PM
I know that Greg Olson had to sing his rap song he made back at Miami as a freshman to everyone. The paper said the Vets really respected that he took the humility to do that

I would be proud of that

what you name
g-reg
what you do
get head
how u do it
drop my draws and show my 3rd leg

haha

TheChampIsHere
08-12-2007, 08:07 PM
I guess I'm warming up a bit to the Meachem pick as I continue to realize that there weren't as many top defensive prospects available to us as I may have thought. Hindsight is 20/20 and the only player that we could have picked that I'd have much preferred over Meachem is Poz; other than Poz there simply weren't any outstanding DT, LB, or CB prospects available. In the grand scheme of things, though, it would have been really nice to get a top DT prospect not named Branch or a top CB prospect not named Houston at our pick, but those guys (Harrell, Ross) were off the board. I still don't like the Meachem pick, but I don't fault the Saints decision makers nearly as much as I did immediately after the draft. No more pot-shots from me.

their other options were pretty much Alan Branch, Poz and Chris Houston, maybe some other guys who were high on their board...But yeah they didnt have a great group of guys to choose from. Alan Branch was thought of as a top 10 pick for a while but his stock obviously plummetted and a lot of teams didnt want him. So while I had Meachem tagged as the bust of the draft before anyone got picked, I can understand why they made a move for him. If he turns out to be the big-play receiver theyre hoping he can be they can pair him with Colston ad well be looking at a combo of Bush-Brees-Colston-Meachem-Jamaal Brown for years to come and thats pretty damn scary.

Eagles own the NFC East
08-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Haha, I remember when they did that to McQuistan last year, that was a scary sight.

Andy Reid doesn't allow any rookie hazing, I don't know why though, if they really can't handle it than maybe they shouldn't be playing football for a living.

damn i didnt know reid didnt allow that.

back to the bowe pic thats hilarious.

TitleTown088
08-13-2007, 01:28 AM
That's great. But who are the Chefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_EfE-mqgE

Addict
08-13-2007, 11:51 AM
you do know Herm Edwards is the coach right?

lol 13 catches, 145 yds 1 td. Monster season for an Edwards reciever!

HoopsDemon12
08-13-2007, 01:32 PM
That's great. But who are the Chefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_EfE-mqgE

haha ive never seen that before.. thats awesome