PDA

View Full Version : NFL Players rankings

NYGIANTSFAN_UK
08-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Just read the article on the sites view of the best players at each position and the coaches.

Can't believe you have Reggie Bush as the 8th best Back in the NFL and Travis Henry not even in the top ten! Bush has proved very little as a RB while Henry ran for something like 1200 yards in 12 or 13 games.

I also disagree with Michael Strahan as the sixth best DE in the league (see I'm not a homer!) Strahan is at the end of his career and has been badly hit by injuries the last few seasons. Also despite playing only 9 games last year, he only recorded a whopping 3 sacks! Maybe move the guys below him up one and moving Aaron Kampman into the top ten (just my opinion!)

Also at DT the two guys who led the league in sacks from that position (Cory Redding and Warren Sapp) ain't even in the top ten!

Other than pretty solid IMO.

Oh yeah forgot. Brett Favre is nowhere near top ten these days. Crap TD/Int ratio and completion % last year in one of football's crappiest divisions and going up against two of the worst pass defenses from last year in the Vikings and the Lions.

edgrenade
08-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Link??????